[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warrant CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 1

File: guri don't do it.png (102KB, 602x280px) Image search: [Google]
guri don't do it.png
102KB, 602x280px
Previous Thread
>>28470692
>>
“You haven't fallen for one of those pyramid schemes again have you? You remember what happened last time”
>”There’s no pyramid here, only cash!”
“You still didn't say it was anything legal. I think I’ll take my chances working with Garnet. But if you get arrested don't expect me to go bailing you out...again”
>”Ok first of all, that slag started it, so I was within my right to hook her in the gob. And second, this is actually extremely legal thank you. I read up on it”
>Rolling your eyes, you give her a small shrug
“I’m also not beating up any more debt collectors this time around if you don’t tell me”
>”That last one beat your ass pretty good”
“He was roiding! All natty my ass, I could see the synthol!”
>Velvet removes the horn sock, pointing to it with the other hoof
>"Well, point is, if you want in on my lucrative business offer, you better knit me something. That I KNOW you made"
>>
>>28548137
Alright alright fine. I'll knit you a thing geez.
>>
>>28548137
Pick up the yarn and unthinkingly accidentally produce a perfect work of yarn and beauty.
>>
>>28548254
Accidentally a whole scarf.
>>
>>28548185
>>28548254
>>28548269
This is gonna fail so badly...but fuck it, try doing it but go extra slow, maybe she will get bored in the middle of knitting.
>>
>>28548280
This and when she complains just tell her "well you didn't tell me to make it good"
>>
>She jumps to the foot of the bed, shoving another ball of yarn in your face
“Alright alright fine!”
>Taking the ball, her smile continues to grow
“I’ll knit you a thing, geez”
>”I know you will… now please, take a seat”
>Grumbling, you pull up a chair in front of the bed, pulling out the knitting needles as well
>Velvet merely lays down on her belly, face propped up with both hooves as she idly watches
>Ok Guri, just remember what you read, and everything will be ok
>With a shaky claw, you place the needle into the yarn, trying to set up this first step
>Now did you wrap it clockwise? No wait, it was counter clockwise!... you think?
>”Well? Something wrong?”
>Her eyes pierce into your very soul, tiny grin serving as a smug reminder to her intentions
“J-just warming up… please don’t distract the artist”
>Oh god what have you gotten into?
>You just have to get a grip. Maybe make a scarf? Yeah, scarfs seem easy
>Eyes returning to your work, you nervously swallow, beginning the process steps that you remember
>The needles work away, slowly
>Even now you can tell that this is going to be a monumental piece of crap. But maybe you can make the process so slow, she’ll lose interest
>Looking back up, she continues to stare, eyebrow slightly raised
>… You’re a dead bird
>Alright, don’t panic. It’s no problem, just pull this thread here… oh. Ok that made it come apart even more
>You feel sweat beginning to form, your breathing becoming labored
>All the while your yarn forming into an undecipherable mess
>After a few more minutes, all you’ve managed to do is make a fluff pile in your talons
>It’s no use
>Sighing, you close your eyes, exhaling
“Velvet, I… I didn’t knit that sock, ok? I can’t knit at all, I don’t even remember what I read in the book! Are you happy?”
>…
“Velvet?”
>Looking up, the mare is lightly snoring as she lies on the bed, her eyes closed
>>
>>28548572
A victim of her own game. Now to give her a mustache made out of the fluff ball.
>>
>>28548572
Victory! Now we just need to sneak away to the store and buy a scarf real quick! Easy!
>>
>>28548628
make sure to hide the evidence of our failure.
>>
>>28548691
Not hide, dump it in a random trash bin at the park, can't let it be traced back to us.
>>
>You slowly shake your head, almost feeling pity for the mare
>A victim of her own game
>With precision that only a predator could possess, you slap a fuzz mustache on her lip from the ruined yarn
>Heh. Who’s a proper lady now?
>Realizing that time is critical, you don’t even get to doodle on her face, instead opting to head out the door, shutting it as quietly as possible
>Your paws skittering, you make for the stairs, exiting the building at incredible high speed before taking to the air
>You’ve got to purchase a scarf, quick!
>But first…
>Swooping down like a true bird of prey, you craw the destroyed remains of the yarn into a park garbage can to hide the evidence
>A shame, you would have totally shredded that stuff yourself if this wasn’t critical
>From there, you dart onwards to the unicorn apparel shop, catching it right before closing
>One scarf purchase later, and you’re bounding back home, soon blowing past the lobby and up the stairs
>Only took 25 minutes too!
>Turning the corner on your floor, you reach for your keys
>But quickly come to a halt, a pair of green eyes gazing at you
>”Hey Guri”
>The sebra flashes you a friendly smile
“Oh, hello Zara”
>The zebra takes her hoof of her doorknob, apparently heading into their room before you nearly ran into her
>”That’s a nice scarf you got there. I see that book really helped”
>>
>>28548901
It's fake, we only bought it to get our friend off our case. If we both have free time some day we would love to get some help.
>>
>>28548901
Yeah uh, I didn't make this, I bought it to trick my roomie with because... I don't remember why but it was a good reason.
>>
>>28548901
Knitting is hard... and I really tried this, too. Can I get some help later?
>>
>>28548901
>>28549017
This
>>
>You meekly grin a little, paw scuffing the ground
“I’m glad you thought that I made this but uh, I really didn’t”
>”Oh I see, you bought it then to reference”
“Actually no… I bought it to trick my roomie with because... I don't remember why but it was a good reason”
>She cocks her head a bit to the side inquisitively
“Don’t ask, I’m sure it was something stupid”
>”Don’t worry about it, you’ve just gotta practice”
“Yeah, but knitting is hard... and I really tried this, too”
>”Aw come on, you’ve barely even tried”
>Her hoof pats you on the shoulder, rustling some feathers
>”You need any tips, dear?”
“Well… if we both have free time someday I would love to get some help”
>”Hey, you can come over tomorrow, we can show you how it’s really done”
“I’d love to! Maybe when I get back from job hunting”
“Perfect!”
>She pauses for a moment, as if pondering something
>”Oh and Guri, don’t be a stranger. You can stop by any time you like, hm~?”
>The hoof on your shoulder lightly strokes the plumage, sending a shiver down your spine
>”I’ll help you with anything you need…”
>>
>>28549238
Y-you too.
>>
>>28549238
O-okay
>>
>>28549238
I-I'd take you up on that, but isn't your sister here?
>>
>>28549238
I'd love to get some... help like that. Just tell me when.
>>
>>28549238
Err...haha...I will be there for sure! Ohwowlookatthetimeibettergetgoingseeyalaterbye!
>>
>>28549238
make sure to check the scarf for tags and price stickers.
>>
>You somehow stop yourself from muttering the infamous words of ‘y-you too’
“O-oh, okay. I'd love to get some... help like that. J-just tell me when”
>”Anytime you want, I’m always willing to give some… lessons”
“Er, heh, yeah. I-I’ll be there for sure”
>An awkward pause fills the void, Zara still gazing into your eyes
“Ohwowlookatthetimeibettergetgoingseeyalaterbye!”
>A couple loose feathers flying, you quick unlock your door and shut it, slipping inside
>Standing in the entry way, you take a sec to catch your breath, wiping a drop of sweat off your face
>S-such a caring neighbor…
>Unruffling your feathers, you get a grip, examining the scarf for any stray tags
>Your scan complete, you step into the room, only to find the unicorn now flopped across the mattress, snoring profusely
>>
>>28550659
Attach scarf directly to the Velvet.
Then look around for anything new. Maybe there's some thing about her money making plan around here.
>>
>>28550659
Tie up her hoovsies with the scarf.
>>
>Approached quietly, you pull out the scarf, applying it directly to the Velvet
>And unceremoniously tying her four hoovsies together
>With a firm pull you tighten the knot, the mare still snoozing away
>Lazy horse
>With that problem taken care of, you peer around the room, looking for anything out of the ordinary
>Opening the nightstand drawer, your talons pick through it, shifting through the junk
>she’s got to have something around here, ponies just don’t profit off of money making schemes and leaves no clues
>Finding nothing of interest, you walk over to her bags
>Do you dare search her belongings?
>… She looks kind of hung up at the moment, you’ll be fine
>Cautiously, you open up her saddlebag, peering inside
>Horseshoes
>Tail scrunchie
>Magazine copy of Stud Monthly
>Toy squeaky mouse?
>Hey, she said that you must have lost it! That lying thief!
>”Ugh… w-what the? GURI YOU ASSHOLE!”
>Jumping with fear you look back to the bed, Velvet struggling with the scarf around her hooves
>”If you don’t get this thing off me you’re a dead bird!”
>>
>>28550880
That scarf was knitted over a thousand times with ancient Griffon techniques. You'll never escape from it.
>>
>>28550880
But I'm a dead bird if I do, too?
>>
“But I'm a dead bird if I do, too? Aren’t I?”
>”You’ll be twice as dead if I have to work my way out of this!
>You chuckle, stepping forward
“That scarf was knitted over a thousand times with ancient Griffon techniques”
>”What’s that supposed to mean?”
“Basically, you’ll never escap-… oh”
>She wriggles out of the scarf, undoing the knot with her magic
>Should have socked her horn as well
>”Now, since I’m tired, I’m going to pretend none of this happened”
>You breath an internal sigh of relieve
>”Plus we’ve got a big day tomorrow, so it’s time we hit the hay”
>Yawning, you agree, stepping forward
>That is until you’re halted by a hoof in your face
>”Woah there buddy boy, your bed is over there”
>You peer to the couch she’s pointing at, a pillow plopped on it
>… There’s no way you’re going to fit in that tiny thing
>Looking back, you watch the mare tuck herself into the bed, enough room for three of her
>”Mind turning out the light? Need my beauty sleep here”
>>
>>28551067
Uh uh, nope, we meant it when we were being the cuddle pillow.
>>
>>28551067
>she thinks she can get proper beauty sleep without a good bird floof pillow
l m a o
>>
“You honestly think you’re going to get proper beauty sleep without a good bird floof pillow?”
>You run a talon through your feathers, feeling the soft texture
>”I-I already told you, the lady gets the bed”
“Well that’s cool, because I can get the bed too”
>”You HAVE a bed! right there!”
>You once more look at that pathetic excuse for a sleeping area
“No way you’re getting me to sleep on that. I can’t even FIT in it”
>”W-well, you-“
“Come on Velvet, I meant it when I said I was being the cuddle pillow. Besides, we’ll both get a better night’s sleep”
>Her muzzle is firmly scrunched, cheeks blushing profusely
>She looks like she’s gonna pop
>But she eventually sighs, waving you to come closer
>”Fine, we can share the bed. But no funny business!... and you better not try to knead the mattress for 20 minutes”
>>
>>28551227
Hey, I only knead for ten seconds tops
>>
Pausing
>>
>>28551227
Make sure to tuck the covers in on our side. We can't have her stealing all of them.
>>
>>28551227
how can you get comfy if you don't properly knead the bed?
>>
>>28552022
kneading is essential to any good night's sleep
>>
>>28551227
Oh come on Velvet. Why don't you try kneading it with me, just for a minute. You might be surprised, and if not at least then you can say it's not good with authority.
>>
>>28552935
>pony
>kneading
stop appropriating our culture
>>
>>28553868
She will be culturally enriched by superior birb ways.
>>
>>28554526
>birb
>superior
>>
>>28555769
Fuck off Res.
>>
>>28552554
>>
“Hey, I only knead for ten seconds tops”
>”And that’s ten seconds too long. Just go to bed like everyone else”
“I’ll have you know that kneading is essential to any good night’s sleep. And it’s very important to my culture”
>You hop up on the bed, Velvet bouncing a bit as the mattress recoils
>Finding a good spot, your claws retract, lightly digging into the material
>”Guri you’re gonna tear up the bed, and then we’re going to have to pay for it”
“I’m always gentle, don’t worry”
>She doesn’t look convinced
“Oh come on Velvet. Why don't you try kneading it with me, just for a minute. You might be surprised, and if not at least then you can say it's not good with authority”
>The unicorn folds her hooves with contempt
“Do it for me?”
>”… Alright. But only a minute”
>You brighten up as your claws once more assume the position, beginning to massage to mass beneath you with calculated accuracy
>Vevlet next to you tries for her part, but her pony hooves just don’t seem up to the task
>Plus she does look pretty silly trying to mimic the circling motion of your body
>”This is dumb! I’m going to bed!”
>Lighting up her horn, you just barely have enough time to finish as the light flicks off, plunging to room into darkness
>Scooting up under the blanket, you reach for it, planning to tuck it under the mattress so she can’t steal it in the night
>Except you find the nefarious mare has already seized it, leaving you just barely enough blanket to fit under
>>
>>28557279
We don't need a blanket when we're the cuddle blanket.
>>
>>28557279
Take some of the blanket from her and put a wing over her instead. Then we're both warm.
>>
>>28557279
If we can't get the blanket then we have to be the big spoon...
>>
>Psh, you don't need a blanket anyway when you're the cuddle blanket
>Pulling back on it ever so slightly, you feel Velvet tug against it, apparently not ready to give up the warm blanket
>Shrugging, you flip over, belly facing her before scooting in
>Your feathers and fur gently wrap around her, Velvet jumping a bit as her coat comes into contact with you
>Extending a wing, you place it over her, figuring that it’s as good as any blanket
>There. Now at least you can share some of her warmth if she’s gonna hoard the blanket
>Closing your eyes, the unicorn lightly scoots away, to which you move forward again, cradling her into a spoon
>A meek whisper reaches your ears
>”G-guri, what are you doing?”
>>
>>28557699
You must be cold if you need so much of the blanket, I'm just helping you out.
>>
>>28557699
I'm hugging my best friend Velvet, Velvet.
>>
>>28557699
You took all the blanket and I'm cold! Also it's much comfier this way.
>>
>>28557699
Going to sleep, of course.
>>
“Going to sleep, of course”
>”No, I mean why are you cuddling up on me?”
“I'm hugging my best friend Velvet, Velvet”
>You can hear her sigh, imagining her eyes rolling
“You must be cold if you need so much of the blanket, I'm just helping you out”
>”I’m not cold, thank you”
“Yeah, but I am… because you took all the blanket. Plus it’s so much comfier this way”
>You can feel her exhale, shifting a bit into you
>”Fine, you can sleep this way. But I don’t want to wake up to you shifting around during the night”
“I’ll stay perfectly still, honest”
>You better… goodnight Guri”
“Night Velvet”
>You continue to lay there, eyes closed
>For a few minutes you feel her gently breathing, each breath becoming more relaxed
>Slowly, you feel sleep beginning to take you
>…
>Twitching, you become aware of light entering the room
>Cracking an eye open, early morning sun shines through a tiny partition between the window curtains, along with some birds signing outside
>Morning already?
>Yawning, you stretch your paws out, claws retracting momentarily
>Oh you had the most wonderful dream! You lived on top of a giant ball of yarn, and you spent all day knitting all sorts of amazing things!
>You even had a cabin made entirely of wool!
>Sighing wistfully at the dream, you become aware of weight on your chest
>You appear to have rolled onto your back in the middle of the night, taking Velvet with you
>The mare continues to snore away, snoozing lazily with her belly against yours
>>
>>28558097
muh trip
>>
>>28558097
By the way, retracting is the claws going back in, not out.
No way we're gonna get out of this without waking her up, so might as well go for some ear scratches.
>>
>>28558097
Try to slowly put her down.
>>
>>28558097
Might as well enjoy this while it lasts. Cuddle up to her some more and gently wake her up.
>>
>>28558097
I guess she really did become our blanket. Slowly roll her off us. We can go get some breakfast for the both of us.
>>
>Heh. Guess she became your blanket
>Reaching up slowly, you wrap your claws around both of her sides, beginning to lift up
>But she grumbles, muzzle giving the slightest of scrunches as she wriggles lightly
>Dropping her back on your chest, you realize that there’s no way to remove her without the mare waking up
>You begin to consider your options here
>You can ride this out and enjoy it while it lasts, and slowly wake her up
>Or just lay here like a slug and wait for her to come to, which knowing, here could be a while
>You’ve got job hunts to pursue, so she leaves you no choice
>Hovering a talon over her head, you lightly begin to rub it along her ear, giving Velvet scritches
>A warm gush of air washes over your plumage from her nose, the mare now smiling as she sleeps
>Scratching it a little more, she begins to shift around, eyes barely cracking open
“Morning, sleepy head”
>”AH!”
>She launches upwards, bouncing off the bed and onto the floor with a loud smack
>”GURI!”
“What? Don’t tell me I messed up again”
>”You just can’t SCRITCH a pony’s ears! It’s indecent!”
>>
>>28558410
I'm sorry, I know I always feel good when some griffon scritched me on the back of the head.
>>
>>28558410
What do you mean indecent? It's just a friendly scratch!
>>
>>28558410
What!? I didn't know that!...You wanna scratch me for revenge? Please do~ pleasepleaseplease!!!
>>
>>28558410
B-but they're so scritchable!
>>
“What do you mean indecent? It's just a friendly scratch!”
>”It’s still not appropriate!”
“B-but they're so scritchable…”
>”Not an excuse, that’s how you end up behind bars, buddy boy”
“But, I know I always feel good when some griffon scritched me on the back of the head”
>”It’s different for griffons ok? These ears are very sensitive, and unconsensual scratching, nibbling, or tickling has been known to result in legal action”
“Sorry...”
>”There. That’s all you had to say”
“… You wanna scratch me for revenge? Please do~”
>”UGH!”
>She picks up a pillow whopping your face with it
>”You’re a pig Guri!”
“Rubbing your head, you get out of the bed
“I don’t know about that, but I could eat like one. Come on, let’s get some breakfast”
>Heading down to the lobby with Velvet in tow, you follow the smell of freshly baked food, arriving in a dining room
>Several ponies sit at various tables, a couple getting food from a modest bar
>Velvet blows past you, snatching up a plate before dumping who knows what on it
>Shaking your head, you follow her, grabbing your own plate before eyeing the bar
>Let’s see… fruit, hay, lettuce, cereals
>… Where is it?
>Your eyes frantically dart back and forth, scanning every inch of the laid out food
>There’s no meat
>THERE’S NO MEAT
>”Hurry up and pick something featherhead, you’re holding up the line”
>>
>>28558776
Huh...guess we're having a light breakfast then. Try to take anything that seems...edible.
>>
>>28558776
Damn, we'll have to find a place nearby we can get some morning bacon from now on. For now, get a bowl of cereals and eat it sadly.
>>
>Your mind is a mix of confusion and regret, still trying to pick anything that looks… edible
>With the ponies behind you starting to grow upset, you settle for a bowl of cereal, pouring out a box of Sweet-Os
>Skulking back to a table that Floral has planted herself at, you make a mental note to find a place nearby that you can get some morning bacon from now on
>Pulling out a chair, you join your companion, who greedily munches away at the free breakfast, taking a moment to chew
>”Why the long look?”
“They don’t have any meat…”
>”Aw cheer up bud, as soon as you get a job, you can have all the meat you want!”
>Sighing, you lazily poke the floating bits of cereal with your spoon
>”Speaking of jobs, what are your planning today? I’m gonna head down to the docks and see if anything’s there. Not that I’ll need it for long after my cash starts flowing in though!”
>>
>>28559087
Oh yeah! Speaking of money...you gotta explain what the big haul you planned is. Not only did I make you a stylish scarf...but you fell asleep while I was crafting that masterpiece! You better have something good after all that stuff you put me through...
>>
>>28559087
Still hellbent on not telling me, huh?
>>
>>28559087
I've got no solid plans. Think I'll come with you to the docks, and go from there.
>>
>You think back to Garnet’s offer about the meat processing job
>But you could stop over there any time and check it out. Might as well escort Velvet to the dock and make sure she doesn’t cause any trouble along the way
“I've got no solid plans. Think I'll come with you to the docks, and go from there”
>”Cool! Hey, and on the way, I saw a place that would be perfect for you when I took a walk yesterday!”
“Really?”
>”Yeah! I’ll show you along the way”
>Well, she might be brash and snarky, but at least she’s always looking out for you
>Taking a bite of the bland cereal, you force yourself to swallow
>It just isn’t the same as meat…
“Still hellbent on not telling me, huh?”
>”Hm?”
>She looks up, chewing a bite of food
“You gotta explain what the big haul you planned is. Not only did I make you a stylish scarf...but you fell asleep while I was crafting that masterpiece!”
>”Masterpiece? You mean that thing you tied me up with?”
“Yup. Pretty stylish, right? Took me a while, but you better have something good after all that stuff you put me through”
>”Well for your information, I’ve still got a few details to work out. But don’t you worry my little bird, I’ll tell you soon enough… or when I feel like it”
>>
>>28559329
You're an ass.
>>
>>28559329
Fine. Remember though, no bail.
>>
>>28559329
You can't be serious...you force me to make you 2 pieces of clothing and you still won't tell me...? Alright, I give up. But Velvet...please...don't get yourself killed...
>>
“You can't be serious...you force me to make you two pieces of clothing and you still won't tell me?”
>She lightly pats her lips with a napkin
>”Yup”
“You're an ass”
>”I have my reasons, ok? But it’s all coming together”
“Fine. Remember though, no bail”
>She scoffs
>”Me? Needing bail? You wish you could get rid of me that easy”
>This mare really needs a reality check
“Alright, keep your secret, I give up. But Velvet, please...don't get yourself killed”
>”Please, would you want to find yourself in a dark alley with THIS?”
>She hops out of her chair, striking some pose that you can’t quite tell is supposed to be taken as menacing or grandiose
“Uh… no”
>”See? I’ll be fine”
>A hoof reaches out, clearing the table
>”Now come on, we got jobs to find!”
>With another sigh, you halfheartedly pitch the cereal, following the bounding mare outside
>The sun is shining much more clearly now, it being a little before 9 AM
>Most ponies seem to be reporting for work or opening up their shops, getting the day started
“So where’s this one place?”
>”It’s down this street, come on!”
>Easily keeping pace, you let her lead the way, Velvet excitedly trotting along
>Stopping abruptly, she points to a mundane looking building
“… What is it?”
>”It’s a general store! But wait ‘till you see this!”
>Pushing you along, you drags you up to the counter
>”See? You don’t even need to fill out an application! It’s perfect!”
>A bold letter sign on the counter stares you in the face
>’Griffons need not apply’
>…
>”Hang on, I’ll go find the manager!”
>Your partner begins to trot off towards the back of the store
>>
>>28559644
Wait.
Great prompt Res.
>>
>>28559644
Errr Velvet! We might have a problem here...you didn't read this sign...did you?
>>
>>28559644
Velvet. This doesn't mean what you think it means.
>>
Pausing
>>
have a bmp.
>>
>>28559644
They don't want griffons velvet, this place is a waste of time.
>>
>>28560867
buuuuuuut, think of how funny it would be to tease belligerent racists? I mean sure they might start some kind of race war, but who CARES about that when you're getting your jollies.
>>
>>28561261
But most ponies are racists, we could do that anywhere.
>>
>>28561261
>tfw no jollies
>>
birbump
>>
>>28559644
Lets just go. I'd rather not get into a fight on the first day of job hunting.
>>
who could hate such an adorable kitty?
>>
“Errr Velvet! We might have a problem here! You didn't read this sign...did you?”
>”I most definitely read that sign. Now hang on”
“Velvet, this sign doesn’t mean what you think it means”
>…
“Velvet?”
>This naive mare is going to get you in trouble, and on the first day of job hunting no less
>Not wanting to make a scene, you start to head for the exit
>That is however, until you hear Velvet’s raised voice from the back of the store, behind a row of shelves
>”What do you MEAN you won’t hire him That’s false advertising!”
>Oh boy, here we go
>You here a pony curtly reply before her voice drowns out all else again
>”WHAT? You can’t talk about my friend that way! I outta kick your fat ass!”
>Oh dear
>>
>>28564948
Take the Velvet gently but firmly by the neck like a mother cat and carry her out of the store.
>>
>>28564948
Well there goes the peaceful way out...go to Velvet.
"Umm...Velvet? Remember when I said "Try to not get arrested again"? This is the exact opposite of trying not to get arrested..."
>>
Added Warrant to the archive:
https://www.anonpone.com/warrant/
>>
>Against better judgment you walk away from the door, and straight to the argument
>Turning a corner, you find Velvet boiling over, waving her hooves erratically as she issues vague threats
>Can’t say that you’re surprised honestly
>At least the employee looks like he’s restraining himself, though appearing to be quite pissed
>”-nd I hope you have insurance, because you’re going to need full coverage!”
“Uh… ahem”
>Both parties stop and peer to you, Velvet looking even more infuriated, the employee shooting you a dirty look
“Velvet? Remember when I said "Try to not get arrested again"? This is the exact opposite of trying not to get arrested..."
>”You should have heard the things he said about you! Which I won’t repeat because foals might be in this store!”
>”Hey birdy, how about you take this hussy and get on out of here?”
>”HUSSY?!”
>Looking like she’s about to lunge, you casually step behind her, prepared for such a situation
>With the gentle yet firm dexterity that only mother cats can usually produce, you grip the scruff of her neck in your beak, carefully lifting her up like a kitten
>Without pause, you hurry up and make your way out of the store, Velvet wildly swinging and cussing the entire way
>Finally out of the building, you plop her down on the sidewalk, the mare instantly bouncing to her hooves
>”What’s your problem!? We have to go beat down that jerk!”
“Velvet please, let’s not get into this”
>”He’s lucky I don’t have my baseball bat! I’d show him!”
>She continues to fume, rambling on about hypothetical consequences that she would deliver upon
>Ponies on the street are beginning to stare
>>
>>28565294
She's gonna be rambling here for a while, we should just leave her and go check that job Garnet offered us.
>>
>>28565294
Velvet, there are a lot of ponies like that around. If we try to fight them all we'll just end up losing, so it's better to ignore them. Thank you though, for standing up for me.

>>28565314
We were going to the docks first, remember?
>>
>>28565334
Oh, sorry. Let's go to the docks then.
>>
>>28565294
Velvet, please calm down! He isn't worth it! Plenty of jobs out there for us to find, he's not the only employer offering jobs around. Let's just go to the docks.
>>
“Velvet, please calm down, he isn't worth it!”
>”Like hell he isn’t!”
>You gently put a talon on her withers, stopping her rant at least momentarily
“Look, there are a lot of ponies like that around. If we try to fight them all we'll just end up losing, so it's better to ignore them”
>”But-“
“Thank you though, for standing up for me. I really appreciate it”
>She goes uncharacteristically silent, ears drooping a bit
“Now come on. Let’s just go to the docks”
>The mare finally conceding, both of you are on your way soon enough, heading straight towards the river
>The air begins to cool, the distinct smell of a waterway becoming increasingly intense as time goes on
>Soon enough, you find your paws clicking on wooden planks as opposed to cobblestone roads
>Shadows streak by as cranes travel through the air, unloading and loading god knows what off of various boats and barges
>Every once and a while, a couple ponies pulling a cart go by, the carriage filled with supplies
>”So where the heck are we supposed to go?”
>Scanning, you find a cluster of buildings down the dock, one appearing to be an office of some kind
“Come on, this way”
>Wasting no time, you make it to the decent sized shack, examining the sign above the door
>’Employment office’
>Pushing it open, a bell jingles, a mare at the desk perking up as you and Velvet enter
>”Hiya! What can I do for you two?”
>>
>>28565598
Griffon look to jobs. He need money of jobs. Griffon is stronk, make good for working.
>>
>>28565598
Hey there. I'm Guri and this is Velvet. We're new in town and looking for jobs.
>>
>>28565598
What jobs do you got that don't mind ponies and griffons working together?
>>
“Griffon look to jobs. He need money of jobs. Griffon is stronk, make good for working”
>The mare snorts, trying to stop herself from giggling
>”Oh, I’d say so”
>Reaching out she gives your bicep a quick poke
>You knew the shake weight would come in handy one day
>”So who exactly do I have the pleasure of speaking to?”
“Well, I'm Guri and this i-“
>”I’ m Velvet!”
“… And this is Velvet. We're new in town and looking for jobs”
>”A job huh? Well we might be able to help you guys out”
“Specifically jobs that don't mind ponies and griffons working together”
>”Oh sure, we got plenty of those. Nobody cares who you are as long as you get the work done, you know?”
>Producing a clip board, she shoves it over to Velvet
>”Go ahead and fill that out for me dear. Guri, is it?”
>You nod
>”Why don’t you follow me while your friend takes care of that?”
>Obeying, you politely wait for her to hop out of her chair, leading you down a short hallway
>Looking behind you, Velvet begins to fill out the form, tongue slightly poking between her lips as she concentrates
>Heading into a small room, the mare waits for you to go by, shutting the door
>”Please, have a seat”
>Plopping your cat behind in a chair just barely big enough for you, you sit there with a smile as she takes the seat opposite of the table
>”Alright, let’s see…”
>Some papers are shuffled around
>”So, tell me a little about yourself Mr. Guri. I need to get a gauge for who you are as a pon- er, I mean, griffon”
>>
>>28565898
What is she looking to know?

We're a griffon who came out here to find a better life and get away from the intense racism the last place we were in had, but it looks like some things never change.

On the bright side, this town has had the most non-ponies we've ever seen! 2 other griffons and a pair of Zebra sisters! Who knit! And there's a whole part of town with more? AND more than a few ponies that are actually as nice to others as they say they are? Sure, its no utopia, but it sure is better than what we had before.

As for us, we uh...like doing new things. We've taken up knitting (very) recently, we've tried (and failed) at many things, we were hoping to find someone to apprentice under to get a more permanent job but in the meantime are considering courier work 'cause we have a cart.
>>
>>28565898
Uh, okay. I came to Equestria a few years ago. I lived in Manehatten for a while, but jobs were scarce and I'd heard there were more opportunities out west, so me and Velvet packed up and left. I like music and cooking. I started knitting recently too.
>>
“Uh, okay. I came to Equestria a few years ago”
>She begins to scribble down words with her pen
>”Mhm, go on”
“I lived in Manehatten for a while, but jobs were scarce and I'd heard there were more opportunities out west, so me and Velvet packed up and left”
>”And that’s your friend outside, right?”
“Yeah, that’d be her”
>”And how long have you been in town?”
“Just a day actually. Last place I lived had some… racial tensions I wanted to get away from”
>”I understand completely”
“But I guess some things never change… but on the bright side, this placed already has some of the most non ponies I’ve ever seen! I’ve already met two griffons and a couple of zebras. Plus some ponies are nice here”
>”Yeah, folks come from all over, looking to try their luck around here”
>She picks up another form
>”Any hobbies?”
“Uh, I took up knitting a little while ago. I guess I’m a fan of music and cooking too”
>”Ever thought of being a cook?”
“I don’t think many ponies would appreciate what I make”
>It takes her a second, but she seems to get it
>”Alright then… tell me, what did you want out of a job here?”
“I was kinda find someone to apprentice under to get a more permanent job. But in the meantime I could be a courier because I own a cart”
>”A cart? Alright, good, good…”
>A pause fills the air, mare adjusting her glasses
>”Well, I’d say that you’re a promising candidate”
“R-really?”
>”Sure! You seem like a hard worker. Now if you’ll just sign there for me…”
>You do so, scribbling your name on a sheet, plus your current address
>”Perfect. We’ll give your inn a call soon enough, tell them to put you on the line. But I’m quite confident that we’ll find a position for you here, if you’re willing”
"I really appreciate it"
>"But"
>There's always a but...
>"I'm not so sure about your friend. She seems nice, but she's not really the type you see around here on the dock"
>>
>>28566352
Oh? She's stronger than she looks, I can promise that. Still, where would you recommend she look then?
>>
>>28566352
What do you mean? She's stronger than she looks and willing to work when it comes down to it. What would you have her do instead though?
>>
>>28566352
She really has a lot of gumption, trust me.
>>
“What do you mean? She's stronger than she looks, I can promise you that. And always willing to work when it comes down to it”
>”You’re 100 percent sure of this?”
“Trust me, We’re pretty close”
>You almost mention that you woke up with her on your belly this morning, but think better of it
“But still, What would you have her do instead?”
>”I’m… not exactly sure. I’d like to get her in here and discuss it with her though”
>Giving a quick nod, you stand up extending a talon which she shakes
“Thank you for your time, miss”
>”Oh it was nothing dear. We’ll give you a call in the next day or to, but I’ll do my best to find a position for you”
>You just hope she’s willing enough to do the same for Velvet
>”Just take a left out of here back down the hallway and send your friend in. I’ll do her interview too”
“Will do!”
>Scurrying away, you head down the hall, turning the corner into the lobby
“Hey Velvet!”
>”EEP!”
>She jumps in her seat, looking quite surprised
>In a quick motion, she folds up some piece of paper, swiftly tucking it into her saddle bag
>”H-hey Guri, what’s up?”
>>
>>28566545
Looks like this mare can find me a job!
>>
>>28566545
Looks like that mare can get me a job at the docks! I said I had a cart so that must have helped a lot. Anyways, you're up next, go down the hallway, first door on the right. It shouldn't take long so I will wait for you here.
>>
>>28566545
She said things look promising for me! And she wants to see you now.
>>
Is this the job we heard about from Garnet or is it just a random job?
>>
>>28566648
this isn't Garent's job, we're just job hunting at the moment
>>
>>28566648
What giga satan said.
>>
>>28566545
...you didn't swipe another underwear catalogue, did you?
>>
“Looks like this mare can find me a job!”
>”R-really! That’s great!”
>Her nervousness seems to wear off quite quickly, the mare hopping out of the chair
“She said I looked really promising. I mentioned we owned a cart, so that must have helped too”
>”Did she say anything about me?”
“Actually, you're up next. Go down the hallway, first door on the right. It shouldn't take long so I’ll wait for you here”
>”Cool! Maybe we’ll get to be coworkers!”
>Velvet ecstatically trots on by you, saddle bags jingling as she goes
>You hear a door shut not long afterwards, and take a seat
>Just peering around for a moment, your eyes finally fall on a stack of magazines
“Cool! They got last week’s Wings Weekly edition!”
>Cracking it open, you immediately flip to the griffon section
>Oh god, looking the size of the wings on her…
>B-but you read it for the articles, you swear
>Your beak gets buried even further into the literature
>Page after page is flipped, each one truly a sight to behold
>“Guri!”
“I WAS READING THE ARTICLES”
>The magazine is swiftly placed back into the place
>”O…kay? But my interview is done”
“Already? How’d it go?”
>”I think it went alright. Not too many can resist the old Velvet charm”
>She gives you a wink, hoof pushing up on her mane a little
>”They said they’d call me in a day or so. But we’re done here for now”
>You hop out of your chair, stretching a bit
>”Any other places you want to hit up? The docks were really the only place I had in mind”
>>
>>28566783
I'd like to apply for the job Garnet recommended us for as well.
>>
>>28566801
She could put in for one there too really. Not much reason not to.
>>
>>28566837
Ayy, that's great man.
>>
Pausing
>>28566837
Nice scarf, birdo
>>
>>28566783
We could go and apply for that job Garnet mentioned. Maybe we will meet her today so you will know she's real.
>>28566837
Awesome work dude. Here's hoping this will be the title card from now on.
>>
>>28566884
>>28566837
Oh, add a fancy 'warrant' to the top of it. That'd make a nice titlecard.
>>
bep
>>
no die
>>
almost forgot to bump you.
>>
>>28570202
But then I remembered
>>
>>28566666
How has nobody checked those quints yet?
>>
>>28566783
Time to visit Garnet.
>>
“Yeah, I’ve got another place I’d like to hit up”
>”The club?”
>You know, that would be a pretty cool job. You can dance, all you’d have to do is learn how to do it around a pole
“Actually no. Garnet works at a food processing company, so I’m heading there”
>”Uh huh. ‘Garnet’”
>She begins making air quotes with her hooves
“Make as many quotes as you want, but maybe you’ll meet her today”
>”Oh I’, sure I will. Now go, lead the way to your super-hot gf”
>You oblige, grinning the whole way
>Velvet hates it when you show her up. This should leave her stammering
>That is if Garnet is actually on shift. If she isn’t you’ll never hear the end of it
>Consulting various town maps and ponies about the whereabouts of the address, you two eventually come to a rather large brick building, smoke rising from a couple smokestacks
>And not a moment too soon. Velvet was beginning to talk your ear off about how it’s ok to admit that you didn’t actually meet a female griffon
>”I guess we go through there?”
>She points to a double door, faded ‘entrance’ painted next to it
>Shrugging, you get to it, opening up the door for your friend
>”Oh Guri, you’re such a gentlebird”
“Just get in there”
>She prances on by, you shutting the door behind you two
>A dull room greets you
>It looks like it could use some fresh paint, not to mention some of the chairs look a bit tore up
>But at least they’ve got someone manning the desk
>A griffon is idly reading a newspaper, cigarette in his beak as he remains oblivious to your presence
>>
>>28572140
Introduce self as griffonly as possible.
>>
>>28572152
And ask if Garnet's around. And if she isn't ask him she exists.
>>
>>28572140
Say hello to the griffon, we are looking for a job...and Garnet.
>>
>Sliding up to the desk, you decide to greet him in the most griffonly way possible
“Эй, cyкa”
>He just casually flips another page without looking up
>”гeй-бap pacпoлoжeн чepeз дopoгy”
>…
>”What’s he saying?”
“Nothing”
>Finally the employee lowers the newspaper, taking a moment to puff on his cigarette
>”Can I help you?”
“Me and my friend here are looking for a job… and Garnet”
>”You’re looking for a what?”
>Velvet shoots you look
“G-garent. She’s a worker here, right?”
>”You her friend or something?”
“Sure am!”
>”Hang on a sec”
>Opening up a drawer, he slams a rather larger record book on the table, flipping it open
> Mumbling to himself as he glances, his talon works its way down the page, eventually stopping on a line
>”Ah, Garnet. Works in the meat department”
>Velvet’s ears immediately fold against her head, muzzle scrunching nice and good
>You can merely smirk
>”Looks like she’s going on break soon. You want me to send someone to give her a message or something?”
>>
>>28572409
That would be lovely, thank you! Tell her that Guri is here to see her. So about the jobs...any openings here?
>>
>>28572409
That'd be great, thanks.
>>
“That'd be great, thank you. Just tell her that Guri is here to see her”
>He gets up, opening a door behind him before passing on the word to an unseen person
>”Hell get her down here in a minute. But in the meantime, you mentioned looking for jobs?”
>Velvet and you nod in unison
“We’re willing to do almost anything”
>”You like meat?”
“Love it.”
>”You’ll do just fine. And how about you missy?”
>”Do I have to wear a hairnet on the job?”
>”Probably, yes”
>”Hm… I don’t kno- OOF”
>You give her a jab in the side with your elbow
>”I mean, yeah I’m down for anything”
>”Good. We could use you in the oat division”
>Producing two applications, he hands you a pen
>”Go ahead and fill these out. I’ll take them when you’re done”
>Taking a seat, you begin to scribble down your information
>Birthplace?
>Some northern Oblast
>Eye color?
>Green
>Have you partaken in injecting catnip within the last 90 days?
>… You’ll leave that one blank
>”Hey there, big fella”
>Eyes separating from the paperwork, the soon lay eyes on a familiar face
>Garnet walks into the lobby, sporting an apron and feathernet on her head
>”Heard you were looking for me”
>>
>>28572827
Garnet! I came by to put in for a job and heard you were here. This is my friend Velvet.
>>
>>28572827
Literally rub Garnet on Velvet's face.
>>
>>28572827
Velvet, this is my girlfriend, Garnet! As you can see, she is very much real! *wink at her in hopes she will roll with it*
>>
“Garnet! I came by to put in for a job and heard you were here”
>”Yeah I’m here alright. Got a short break at the moment… who’s you friend?”
>You can’t help but look to Velvet with a hint of satisfaction, the unicorn’s hooves folded in silent discontent
“This is Velvet. And Velvet, this is my girlfriend, Garnet! As you can see, she is very much real!”
>You give Garnet a quick wink, hoping she’ll pick up on the cue
>”G-girlfriend?”
>Velvet’s eyebrow immediately raises, not looking so upset anymore
>The griffon seems to have noticed her sudden change in mood
>”Er, I mean yes. I am Guri’s girlfriend”
>”How much did he pay you to say that?”
>”A traditional mating dance”
>”GURI”
>All you can do is shrug, Velvet squirming in her seat
>Oh, she knows that she was wrong for once now
“You feeling ok Velvet?”
>”Fine.”
“Come here, let me just…”
>Without giving her time to react, you face her face, pressing it into the soft, creamy plumage of Garnet’s breast
>”H-hey!”
>The mare recoils back, slapping your talons off of her
>”O-oh dear”
>Garnet stands there, blushing as she tries to unruffled her feathers
“Sorry, just had to rub it in her face”
>Velvet hmps, scrunching once more
>”Well it was to to uh, meet you Velvet… so Guri, you stop by to plan?”
“Plan what?”
>”Why our date of course”
>Velvet squirms in her seat even more, snoot muscles rippling under her prolonged scrunch
>Out of the corner of your eye you can see Garnet quietly snickering at her display
>>
>>28573330
Sure, when are you off today? We could have some dinner and go to a park and stretch out in the sun
>>
>>28573330
Oh, of course, you up for dinner after work? I'm free whenever for now, still job hunting and all. Gonna try to visit a few more places today.
>>
>>28573404
I heard the park has a wonderful bird bath.
>>
>>28573330
Could it be? Is Velvet...jealous?

Velvet, Zara and Wonga, and now Garnet. Didn't know you were into harems Res
>>
“Oh, of course. What time are you off today?”
>”Oh about 5ish”
“You up for dinner after work? We could get something to eat, and go to a park… and stretch out in the sun”
>”The park, huh?”
“I hear it has a wonderful bird bath”
>You wiggle your eyebrows a little, Garnet rolling her eyes in response as she smiles
>”Well all of that sounds lovely, but unfortunately I have to run some errands tonight”
>Your increasingly built up confidence floof delates, feathers no longer puffed up
“Oh…”
>”But hey, I’ll give you a call when I’m free. And who knows, maybe I’ll see you at work soon!”
>Eyes glancing at the clock, she turns back to you
>”Looks like my breaks up. See you around Guri, it was nice of you to stop by”
>Reaching out, she gives you a small hug, retuning down the hallway she came from, tail swishing whimsically
>Turning the corner, she’s gone from view
>”… Seriously though, how much did you pay her to say all that crap?”
>>
>>28573798
A mating dance.
>>
>>28573798
>>28573807
And three mating calls.
>>
>>28573798
A mating call, dance and humiliating a very rude Griffon..
>>
>>28573798
I'm broke Velvet, I couldn't have paid her if I wanted to. What's the matter, you want a dance as well?
>>
>>28573798
Velvet are you sick? Because you are looking a little green with envy.
>>
>>28573798
I can't help it if ladies can't resist my masculine, catburd wiles.
>>
Y'know, with how many ladies are gushing for us maybe we should consider becoming a prostitute. I hear it pays well, and velvet would make an excellent pimp.
>>
>>28573871
I can see her walking around with a gaudy fur coat and pimp cane
>>
>>28573842
Fluff up suggestively when we say this.
>>
>>28573798
But she's seriously my girlfriend...but...waaaaait...are you jealous? Velvet you know I love you no matter what...right? You will always be my best fully platonic girl friend.
>>
“A mating dance… and three mating calls”
>”Come on, you don’t have to lie to me”
“Oh, also humiliating a very rude Griffon”
>”But you’re a dork! How did you pull a girl like that?”
“I'm broke Velvet, I couldn't have paid her if I wanted to. But I can't help it if ladies can't resist my masculine, catbird wiles”
>”Pfft”
>She shakes her head
>How could one unicorn be in so much denial?
“Velvet are you sick? Because you are looking a little green with envy”
>”You wish, buddo”
>Jumping up, you bend your legs a little
“What's the matter… you want a dance as well?”
>Your feathers fluff up suggestively
>”Ugh. Let’s just get out of here, ok? I doubt HE wants to watch this”
>The griffon at the desk turns yet another page in his newspaper, not paying the least bit of attention
>Pushing open the doors, you still yammer away, basking in the moment that for once, Velvet was undeniably proven wrong
“You know, it’s ok to be jealous. But you know that I love you no matter what as my best platonic mare friend, right?”
>”Alright alright, that’s enough”
>You watch her do something you never thought you’d be alive for to witness
>The physical process of Velvet swallowing her pride
>”I saw her, you saw her, and she matched your description. So maybe you did get a girlfriend, and in such a circumstance, prove me wrong... MAYBE”
“That’s all I ever wanted to hear”
>”But it’s not confirmed that I wasn’t right yet!”
>She’d make a good politician
>”Anyway, two interviews was enough for me. I think I’ll head back to the room. What about you?”
>>
>>28574252
I don't know where else to look really. I think I might just practice my knitting. Maybe see if our neighbors are around to help.
>>
>>28574252
Yeah, enough for me as well. I'm gonna go visit our zebra neighbors and practice knitting for a bit.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>28574325
This.
>>
bunp
>>
>>28575555
>>
need some catnip
>>
bep
>>
>>28576685
>>
>>28577287
>>
beb
>>
>>28576172
>Guri gets a call
>"oh we forgot you need to take a drug test before we can offer you a job"
>>
>>28578639
"I-i need it to sleep! OH, the nightmares from the war!"
>>
“Yeah, enough for me as well. I don’t even know where else to look really”
>With that, you two begin your journey back home, the streets filling up with what you assume to be ponies on their lunch breaks
>”I might go grocery shopping or something this afternoon, you got any plans?”
“I think I might just practice my knitting. Maybe see if our neighbors are around to help”
>”You mean the zebras?”
“Mhm, Zara and Wonga. Like I said, you’d like them, they’re pretty nice”
>”Pretty good at knitting?”
“Well, they produced this master knitter, so yeah”
>”I still can’t believe you knitted that scrap…”
“Dispel all disbelief my friend. There is no room for sour grapes here”
>You babble on with here the entire way back, which is only a couple miles you figure
>Heading into the inn, the ticking clock in the lobby reads a little after 1:30, leaving the whole afternoon ahead of you
>Reaching your hallway, Velvet quickly darts ahead, cutting you off as she sticks a key in the lock
>”This mare needs her shower. So run along and do catbird things”
>>
>>28579863
Whatever, let's just keep mastering our knitting skills with the zeebs.
Is it racist to say zeeb?
>>
>>28579863
Oh good, I better warn everyone in the building there'll be no hot water for a month.
>>
>>28579863
Pfff...like I care. Let's go practice knitting.
>>
“Oh good, I better warn everyone in the building there'll be no hot water for a month”
>”I’ll be quick, promise”
“Ah, ok. Only two weeks then”
>The door is promptly slammed in your face
>Wow, rude
>Facing the opposite wall, you walk up to your neighbor’s door
>Time to master your knitting skills with the zeebs
>… Is it racist to say zeeb?
>Knocking on the door, the clipping of hooves can be heard on cue, door being unlocked
>”Well hello there Guri”
>Wonga greets you with a smile
>”What can I do for you?”
>>
>>28580031
Knitting! I mean I was wondering if you could teach me a little. If you're not busy that is.
>>
>>28580031
Hi there! I've found myself with some free time and wondered if you two mares were free for some...knitting practice. Don't mind the pause there.
>>
>>28580031
Hi! I was wondering if you have time for a little knitting lesson? I read the book but I feel like I still need some pointers to get started.
>>
“Hi there! I was wondering if you have time for a little knitting lesson?”
>”A knitting lesson?”
“Yeah, I was just wondering if you two mares were free for a little… practice. That is if you aren’t too busy”
“Oh we’d love to! We were just lounging around on our butts anyway today. Come on in!”
>The cheerful striped shuts the door as you glide into the room with the grace only a catbird could poses
>Inside you find Zara casually reading a book on the couch, putting it down and giving you a wave and a grin
>Wonga soon trots on by, going for a cradle full of yarn and needles
>”So, back already huh?”
“Well, I read the book but I feel like I still need some pointers to get started”
>”Don’t worry dear, we’ll take care of you…”
>A ball of yarn shoved in your face cuts the conversation
>”Well, here’s your practice ball. So tell us, what are you having trouble with?”
>”Yeah, what do you wanna accomplish?”
>>
>>28580431
Ummm... Everything?
>>
>>28580431
Well...anything really. I was trying for something simple at first, like a scarf, but I just ended up with a messy mustache. What do you think would be the simplest thing to do?
>>
>>28580431
Making a weave isn't too hard, but how do I turn it into something useful? Yknow, edges and shapes and stuff.
>>
>>28580431
I tried to make a scarf but instead I made a mess.
>>
>>28580431
Start lightly batting the ball of yarn from paw to paw. Then escalate without realizing it.
>>
“Ummm... Everything?”
>”Well we appreciate your enthusiasm, but surely there must be something in particular?”
“I attempted to make a scarf but instead I made a mess”
>”How big of a mess?”
“It was like a fuzzy mustache”
>”I see…”
“Making a weave isn't too hard, but how do I turn it into something useful? Y’know, edges and shapes and stuff”
>”Ah, now there’s something we can start at”
>”Now just watch me, dear”
>Zara holds up some yarn, wrapping it around a needle
>”Ok, now pick up your ball”
>You do as she says
>”Good. Now observe it”
“Observe it?”
>”Yes. Observe it”
“A-alright”
>You gaze at the ball, taking in every detail
>The tiny strands of fuzz
>The soft, comforting texture
>The inviting loose string
>…
>”Now, to begin with you need t-“
>In the far distance, a voice can be heard
>But that is not your concern
>Gently, you give the ball a poke, it lurching slightly on the table
>Giving it a harder shove, it rolls over you your other talons, which are quite ready for it
>With another hit, you begin to bat it back and form, it’s lithe form rolling around seamlessly
>-uri… Guri?”
>”GURI”
“I WAS LISTENING!”
>You almost fall back out of the chair
>Both of the sisters stare at you, eyebrows raised
>”You ok there bud?”
>>
>>28580812
Instincts are strong.
>>
>>28580812
Err...yes...sorry about that. Maybe I shouldn't gaze into yarns for too long, it messes with my head. Umm...please continue.
>>
>>28580812
I-I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't stare at the ball too much.
>>
>>28580812
It's the cat half speaking.
>>
>You nervously nod
“I-I'm sorry, it’s the cat half speaking”
>”It’s alright, we understand”
>Instincts are strong at times
“Maybe I shouldn't gaze into yarns for too long, it messes with my head… but uh, please continue”
>They give each other a look, lightly giggling like school fillies
>”Alright, well here, just watch me”
>Zara once more begins to make intricate moments with her hooves
>”There. You got that?”
“I… think?”
>Trying to replicate it, your talons work away slowly, attempting to make something of the yarn
>H-hey, you actually got the first step down!
>Kinda
>You always figured claws would be more dexterous than hooves, but apparently not
>”That’s great! Wonga, wanna show him what comes next?”
>”Alright, so now were gonna go ahead and do this…”
>Time ticks on by, the sisters trading off every couple steps
>Beads of sweat form on your face, talons straining
>Slowly but surely however, something begins to take hold
>”-nd one more wrap here… ok, let’s see what you got!”
>Putting on the finishing touch, you hold up your creation
“I-I did it!”
>A hoof sock lays proudly in your hand
>It’s a bit rough, but it’s still a sock
>”You did great!”
>”Yeah, with a little more practice, you could be making all sorts of cool things, like paw socks for yourself!”
>”Or some nice panties…”
>Wonga gives her sister a glance, Zara displaying a sultry look
>>
>>28581178
Amazing! Thank you so much! But I do need 3 more to complete the set. 1 hoof sock isn't gonna sell very well I'm afraid. It will make for good practice at least!
>>
>>28581178
She has a point. We would look good in panties.
>>
>She does have a point, some panties would look good on you, provided they are tasteful
“Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help!”
>You eye your new creation with new found confidence
“But I do need three more to complete the set. One hoof sock isn't gonna sell very well I'm afraid. But it will make for good practice at least!”
>”And that’s all you have to do, just keep practicing”
>A shrill whistle snaps your head to a hotplate across the room, kettle on top of it
>”Oh, the tea’s ready”
>Wonga hops off her chair, trotting over to retrieve it, leaving her sister behind
>”You didn’t do bad for your first time, you know”
“Well, actually me ruining a ball of yarn last night was my first time”
>”It happens to all of us. I was the same way when I started”
>A tray with three cups is set down before you, their contents gently steaming
>”Go on, have a cup Guri”
>Huh. Never had tea before
>Thanking them once more, you grab the warm cup, allowing it a minute to cool off
>”So, how’s your stay in town been? Guess it’s been alright since you’ve found the time to knit, huh?”
>>
>>28581513
The job agency downtown really helped. Especially since they have a pony that is not racist. You should check it out
>>
>>28581513
It's been okay. There's a job place that seems really good, so I haven't had to search everywhere myself.
>>
>>28581513
Made a good griffon friend already so I'd say it's been great.
>>
“Well, the job agency downtown really helped. Especially since they have a pony that is not racist”
>”Uh, that’s a plus I guess”
“Yeah, you should check it out. I haven’t been everywhere myself, but I’ve already landed a couple of promising interviews”
>”We were planning on heading to a textile mill tomorrow. Figure that it would be a natural place to start. But glad to hear that things are looking up”
>You take a sip of the tea, noting it’s mellow flavor
“Yeah, I think everything’s gonna be fine. I even made a griffon friend the other day”
>”Oh really? We haven’t seen any griffons since we got here. Well, besides you of course”
>”Yeah, no zebras either. This town needs some cultural enrichment”
>they share a quick laugh, you chuckling a bit to fit in
>”But we appreciate you dropping by, it’s always nice to have some new company around”
>"Yeah, and if your friend ever gives you crap about your knitting, you just march your butt right over here, and we'll help you make something that'll really make her jaw drop"
>>
>>28581818
Will do, thanks girls.

I'll be back sometime soon, yeah?
>>
>>28581818
Give them both a floofy hug, mares always love the floofy hugs.
>>
>>28581818
"accidentally" graze flirty zeeb's thigh with your talon after the hug.
>>
>>28581818
Full floof contact.
>>
>>28581865
But we are already of having a super hot griff chick gf. We cannot of beings unloyal to her.
>>
>>28581976
Uh, we haven't even had a date yet.
>>
“Will do, thanks girls”
>As you stand up, a quick glance of the clock reveals that you’ve been here almost two hours
>Knitting sure is hard work
>The mares are quick to hop out of their chairs, walking with you to the door
>”It was nice hanging out Guri”
“I'll be back sometime soon, yeah?”
>”Oh please, do stop by whenever you like!”
>”Yeah, don’t be a stranger”
>As you turn, they both hold up a hoof, indicating that they are preparing to engage a hug
>Those fools
>Spreading your arms wide, you proceed to embrace them in a firm hold, ensuring full fluff contact
>What lady can resist such a thing?
>A couple surprised gasps are muffled in your plumage, but you hold it for a second
>Your hug lust satiated, you release the zebras
>But not before innocently grazing Zara’s thigh with a talon as you withdraw, the mare lightly shivering as you do
>”Th-thanks Guri”
“Floof hugs are a griffon tradition. But the pleasure was mine”
>”Oh trust me, it was mine too~”
>With that, you exit the room, walking right over to your door and unlocking it as they shut theirs
>Closing it as you enter, you notice something odd
>The shower isn’t running
>Odd, it’s only been a couple hours. You figure she’d still be in there
“Velvet?”
>…
>There's no reply, the room empty
>Hm. Guess she decided to go out
>>
>>28582011
Probably up to no good with that scheme of hers. Did she leave her bag from earlier? She stuffed something into it.
>>
>>28582011
Check the room for pone sized objects under covers or throw rugs. There's no telling when she might be plotting her revenge.
>>
>>28582011
Out...right. Still can't hurt to check the room just in case. She might be hiding behind the door, or something.
>>
>… Or not
>Glancing over to the bed, you check the covers for any pony sized bulges
>Giving it a couple pats, you determine that there is in fact no Velvet concealed there
>Moving to the rug, you lift it up, only to find nothing as well
“Velvet, if you’re hiding, whatever it is you’re planning isn’t gonna work”
>Going back and forth, you search every nook and cranny in the room
>Behind the doors, in the laundry hamper, inside the sink drain
>And yet no Velvet
“Guess she really did go out…”
>Probably up to no good with that scheme of hers
>That mare is always meddling in stuff she shouldn’t be. Always trying to keep things a secret
>Maybe she left some clues around the place?
>Lightbulb going off over your head, you suddenly remember that she nervously stuffed a paper into her beg this morning when you were job hunting
>Making a beeline for the gear against the wall, you look through the pile, trying to locate her saddle bags, only to find nothing
>Damn, she must have taken them with her. They’re missing
>Sly mare always covering her tracks
>Shaking your head you start to walk away, but as you do, something catches your eye, causing you to halt
>You stare at an empty space along the wall, a space that was previously occupied
>… Your shotgun is missing too
>>
>>28582236
Go to the front desk and ask if Velvet said where she was going.
>>
>>28582236
I wonder if velvet is considering a career in robbery? I imagine for her that racist shopkeep might be a nice target.
>>
>>28582236
Uh. What the hell is she doing that needs a shotgun?
>>
Pausing
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.