[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Head of a Pony" or not, I'm fairly certain his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: y7qObfA[1].jpg (185KB, 1200x966px) Image search: [Google]
y7qObfA[1].jpg
185KB, 1200x966px
"Head of a Pony" or not, I'm fairly certain his head and mane are meant to resemble a donkey. Y'know, because he's an ass.
>>
stfu Octavia, quit projecting
>>
>>28547533
Octavia is a beautiful horse.
>>
Goat. Not greatest of all time, though, 'cause this thread sucks.
>>
>>28547625
He definitely has several goatlike qualities. The horn, leg, and beard. (which is also dragonlike) I still think his head is a donkey however.

It's interesting because goats are symbols of the Christian Devil. They're supposedly the animal he transforms into the most. I guess since Discord is all about chaos rather than harmony, he's supposed to be the Main Bad Guy, so they gave him goat parts on purpose. Now they decided to reform him, the show's left without one.
>>
>>28548649
Me likey.
>>
>>28547705
Fun fact: this imagery of an anthropomorphic, along with a red bull, were used to demonize demon magic ("higher principalities") and cults of other gods like Moloch or Baal. While not used in the books, instead of the looks the main elements of their cults were to be met with death penalty, like sodomy, pedophilia, zoophilia, and the killing of children including the unborn.
>>
>>28548970
are you saying that Discord is Kek
>>
>>28547501
I'm guessing head of a pony just means head of an equine. If there are other dracoequinus' they might have a horse/zebra/pony/donkey/etc head
>>
>>28550279
I think head of a Pony means that it IS genetically a pony, but because Draconequus are their own species after all, the shape of the face and such is unique to them.

But I'm super certain that if a Pony were magically turned into a Draconequus, their coat color would ALWAYS become the color of the head. Because that's the horse part.
>>
>>28550326
Could he be half pony half donkey? I'd kind of like to see some more canon draconequus'. It's a cool monster design.

It would only make sense to keep the same colour. I wonder if different ponies would have different animal parts after being transformed?

Hey are draconequus based on any real world myths?
>>
>>28550368
Chimeras maybe
>>
>>28550368
>half pony half donkey
No, that's Octavia.
>>
File: kek2.gif (2MB, 295x270px) Image search: [Google]
kek2.gif
2MB, 295x270px
>>28548649
>>
>>28550368
>Could he be half pony half donkey?
That would be a mule.

>Hey are draconequus based on any real world myths?
No. He's a chimera but he has nothing to do with THE chimera. His concept came from that old spark of creation. Draconequui are completely unique to the show.

>I wonder if different ponies would have different animal parts after being transformed?
Well yeah. It's clear they would, but who knows the specifics. I can speculate a few points:

>Draconequus is draco + equus in other words, "dragon-horse"
>This is a very interesting name, and it probably means the dragon and horse parts are the only ones consistent across the whole species
>Whether this means draconequui are the result of a Pony and dragon breeding, (SpikexRarity suddenly relevant,) remains to be seen
>At the very least, their species likely first came from the magical fusion of a Pony and dragon. But those two things are not supposed to be mixed, hence the malfunction of random animal parts
>They probably 1) all have the same dragonlike body plan, and and random dragon characteristics like Discord's tail bumps, and 2) have a Pony's head. Even if it doesn't look like one.
>They likely always or nearly always posses one hooved foot, as well as traits from various hooved animals. This is a show about equines after all
>If Discord is the omnipotent lord of chaos, there must be a reason for it. He must be more chaotic than the rest of his kin by nature, so I'm GUESSING he is among very few Draconequui to have an asymmetrical body. Maybe just him, and maybe one of his parents, in that case they'd have a family history of it
>Lastly, based on Discord's design I can surmise that even if they ARE asymmetrical, their two hands are always the same color. Discord's sclera and both his hands are yellow, and so is his magical aura. (You see it when he says "Oh Applejack, don't lie to me!") So Twilight would have magenta hands, (and sclera,) Rarity would have blue hands, etc.
>I wrote way too much
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.