[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why weren't Twilot and Rarity in Buckball Season? They didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Why weren't Twilot and Rarity in Buckball Season? They didn't even go to watch the game. They could've at least appeared as a "me? play sports? hahaha no" cameo.
>>
>>28546732
a common writing tactic is to omit characters that would resolve the episode's conflict in too short of a time.
>>
>>28546732
So they wouldn't have to pay the voice actors
>>
>>28546748
I still think they could've appeared and not tried out for the team. Fluttershy and Pinkie would hardly go to them for help because they didn't go to anyone for help. The only time they could've resolved it would be the scene on the train which could've easily been fixed by them traveling separately or the team having its own carriage, etc.

Idk seeing as they pushed the "everyone is behind you" theme so hard it just felt like a glaring omission.
>>
>>28546826
This
The less acting lines they have to pay for, the better.
Remember it is a business after all.
This is why money should stop existing. A LAND OF THE TRUE FREE, DAMNIT
>>
>>28546732
It made less sense to completely exclude AB, considering how important it was to Apple. Big Mac and Granny helped a little, on one part. It's not like the younger ponies were in school when that was happening. I miss the times where she was allowed to exist outside of CMC episodes.
>>
>>28547291
Getting her mark is like getting a job anon.
She is now enslaved to her stupid mark, and thus must remain with the CMC forever.
>>
>>28547291
they really dropped the ball with background appearances
>>
>>28546946
>people will work for free, right?
>>
>>28547961
I would work for free as a male prostitute
>>
>>28547961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyN5tNYhfSg
>>
>>28547961
>people will work for fame
Fixed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.