[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get it out of your system, /mlp/. Which pony do you hate most,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1410844983669.jpg (2MB, 9600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1410844983669.jpg
2MB, 9600x1600px
Get it out of your system, /mlp/. Which pony do you hate most, and why? Try to keep it about the pony, and not his/her fans. All are fair game!
>>
I don't hate any pony
>>
>>28512869
Fluttershy. She has the completely opposite qualities I look for in a women. I want a strong, independent type girl who is a bit if a badass and wears a leather jacket. Fluttershy is quite the opposite. But I like her motherly qualities though.
>>
>>28512869
Mine is an obvious choice I just really fucking hate Glimmer, she feels so forced and like a Twilight 2.0 I just hate everything about her.

Other then her I hate Rainbow Dyke, I can't stand her arrogance and meatheadedness, I used to have some respect for her. That is until she was a part of the Wonderbolts and couldn't take a little banter because she has thin ass skin, just everything about her rubs me the wrong way. I suppose I just never liked attention whores.
>>
There are definitely some I don't like as much, but none I legitimately hate.
>>
>>28512869
I fucking hate pinkie pie. She is a hyperactive, chatterbox. I can't stand her fucking terrible "jokes", she's not funny nor is she interesting , relying on her LOL I'm so RANDUMB humor and terrible dumb party girl stereotype. She is the most useless element in the mane six. Laughter? C'mon I mean seriously?! What the fuck are you going to do with laughter in a friendship? Yeah laughter is important I guess but idk why it's a needed element. Overall, Pinkie pie is an annoying cunt not much better than rainbow dash.
>>
>>28513018
>not having funny friends
I feel bad for you m8. Laughter really does make friendships.
>>
>>28512869
I fucking hate spike so much

He is literally worthless

each episode he is in is literally pointless

his voice is annoying

He looks retarded

I would rather have Nyx than Spike in an episode

At least Nyx would be funny to laugh at
>>
I hate twist and I hate sapphire shores.
>>
>>28512869
Applejack.

Despite how much I love her, she refuses to become real.
>>
>>28512869
your waifu a shit
>>
>>28513035
He's a useless fuck now, but back in s1 and s2 he was a very good character
>>
>>28512869
I hate none of them, I literally can't think of one I don't like or at least can't tolerate
>>
>>28513029
You dont need "funny" friends to be happy. Just caring, attentive is all you need for a healthy relationship.
>>
>>28512869
This is actually difficult; I had to stop and pause to think of a pony I genuinely hate. Most of them - Glimglam included - are potentially interesting characters ruined by godawful writing. It's the piss-poor use of them that drives me into a frothing rage, not them.

Except one.

Cadance. Motherfucking Cadance. There is literally no redeeming aspect for this abomination of a horse. She's emblematic of everything that's been fucked up about the show.
> Third alicorn out of fucking nowhere upsets the clear and distinct day-night alicorn mythos and sets the stage for introduction of far too many more of the things
> Design actually looks like something solely set up to appeal to little girls, something mostly avoided elsewhere
> Gets a whole empire... because it's her destiny or some shit? No effort, the Crystal Empire just pops up and Cadance is already there to take it.
> Zero actual character traits. "She's really nice" and "gets bored ruling" aren't full character traits, and they're barely mentioned once anyhow.
> Entire character background makes zero sense. Alicorns babysit now?
> 'Makes ponies love each other' talent contradicts 'Hearts and Hooves Day' lesson
> Pooped out another alicorn crotchbiscuit abomination

The sad thing is, I've read some genuinely good ideas about her. I've seen people speculate and rationalize and develop a background and characterization that makes her genuinely interesting. Hell, the 'Cadance of Cloudsdale Cycle' is a series of stories I really actually enjoyed. But all of that is tacked on by fans; so much has to be built up around the empty, trait-less shell the show gives us that Cadance as the fan-fiction writes her is practically an OC. And, for that matter, if she was written by fans she'd have been laughed off as a shitty alicorn OC.
>>
>>28512869
Rarity
we all know why.
>>
File: 1474395774431.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474395774431.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>28512869
Starlight. With a fucking passion, seriously, what a forced, shoved down your throat, unentertaining piece of shit.

>B-but I like her flaws
Shut the fuck up. She doesn't have any flaws and gets away with everything. This episode just proved that and that she's gonna forcibly remind everyone that she's the super best at everything in the finale once again.

And the "flaws" she does have make her a goddamn sociopath, and somehow that makes her a hero we're supposed to enjoy watching?

Oh golly gee do I look forward to massive disappointment when that airs.

Don't even get me started in her fans.
>>
File: 1474749554868.jpg (27KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474749554868.jpg
27KB, 800x800px
>>28513035
He shitted a great portion of this season. Why the fuck were there so many Spike episodes? I don't watch the show for him.
>>
>>28512869
I'm trying to think of one and I can't.
>>
>>28512869
trixie sux
>>
>>28512869
>Which pony do you hate most
I would say Big Mac
>Why
He's the most overused and go to male character in the fandom. Besides "yup" he got nothing going for him. I hate reading fanfic that catches my interest just to only have big Mac in it.
>>
>>28512869
Starlight Glimmer. She's not the pony "I hate the most", she's the only pony I hate. An overpowered knockoff of Twilight, I'd expect a character like her in a Chinese copy of MLP, but not here. Worst addition to the show ever, much worse than Cadence or her daughter, at least those are just secondary characters, not new members of the main cast for no fucking reason.
>>
>>28512869
Marble Pie. It's like they took the least interesting qualities about Fluttershy and Big Macintosh and grouped 'em together into one horrid being.
>>
I don't like Chrysalis, she just bugs me.
>>
>>28513148
I'm sorry to say this, but that's exactly something that an autistic person would say. Laughter is important because it establishes a better bond, and lets the situation become less aggressive at times. Only someone with autism wouldn't understand that.
>>
Trixie solely because of her 2nd episode, i could write a paper on how shit that episode is as a whole tho her newest ep with glim was good

Fluttershy kinda .... i don't hate her, i just think she's ... completely useless, like only there to complete the elements when theyre needed

Zecora because she's black
>>
File: 1438927619959.jpg (56KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1438927619959.jpg
56KB, 400x300px
The only pony I have hate for is the one I have the most love for. "she's not real" means nothing to me, but with how much I hurt over shipping and seeing her mistreated, thinking about her has become a dreaded thing, and I find myself thinking about increasingly more dark and unkind things, involving her.

Who'd have guessed that having a 2D horse crush could be so edgy?
>>
>>28513813
Nobody reply to this bait.
>>
>>28513813
Shut the fuck up carlos
>>
>>28513813
Nobody reply to this bait.
>>
Celestia.
Why?
She's a fat fuck who's done nothing but eat cake and look pretty for the past thousand years.
She should be MAKING cake and looking pretty.
But, seriously, she's a lazy bitch, and her sister is probably convincing her to get off her ass and do something productive other than raise the sun and walk to the kitchen.
>>
>>28513035
>Not shipping Nike
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.