[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soo, where does he fit into the EQG universe? Janitor? School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1111423_1346539081009_full[1].png (512KB, 800x687px) Image search: [Google]
1111423_1346539081009_full[1].png
512KB, 800x687px
Soo, where does he fit into the EQG universe? Janitor? School governor? I would have liked him to be vice principal and Luna to be the school's guidance councilor. . . Maybe he's that?
>>
supernintendo
duh
>>
>>28510171
He's the really weird chemistry teacher who likes blowing things up and rolls a custom-made d7 to determine grades.
>>
>>28510171
If Discord was in EqG I want him to have no counterpart and just pop in from Equestria to pester Sunset while also teaching her a lesson like he did for Twilight in Season 4
>>
>>28510204
>memesons
Opinion discarded
>>
>>28510171
He's the groundskeeper that everyone assumes is a serial killer, but has all the life advice of the world.
>>
>>28510171
He's part of the Q Continuum, duh.
>>
>>28510171
Fluttershy's creepy boyfriend
>>
>>28510171
He's a stuffed prize in one of the music videos, maybe he's a cartoon character?
>>
>>28510242
This. In his normal form
According to magical theory, he wouldn't even change form when traversing the universes.
>>
>>28510171
>>28510242
>>28511578
We don't even know if Discord is from the Equestria universe. The guy can travel through dimensions at will so he might not have an EqG counterpart or may even be a universal constant with only one Discord existing throughout the multiverse.
>>
>>28512436
>universal constant with only one Discord existing throughout the multiverse.
This. Like I said in >>28511578
Magical theory would mean that there is one Discord for all the universes. The one we know. He travels through dimensions like where he lives. He wouldn't even need to use the portal. As seen in "What about Discord?" He can make portals to various dimensions easily.
>>
>>28512449
What if it's like a council of Discord, one for each dimension? Think Rick and Morty. Of course it would be more like a circus, but it explains why a multiverse being would stick to pony land so much.
>>
>>28512493
Is our discord the discordest discord?
>>
>>28512493
>but it explains why a multiverse being would stick to pony land so much.
He was stuck here because he was frozen here. Later when we see where he lives, it's in a completely different demension. I think it's just one Discord for all universes.
>>
>>28512517
Look at our political leaders and economy, of course he is!
>>
>>28512529
Does he waifu all the multiverse Flutters?
>>
>>28512574
Not each universe has a Fluttershy
>>
>>28512583
>she's not real
O-ok...
>>
File: bull-o-neigh.png (700KB, 1119x737px) Image search: [Google]
bull-o-neigh.png
700KB, 1119x737px
>>28512529
>He was stuck here
>stuck here
>here
Bitch, you better tell me how you got to Equestria right fukken now.
P-please!?
>>
File: 1474764287991.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474764287991.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>28512759
You must gather about 1000ml of jizz produced from clopping. Mix it with black powder. Burn a pentagram into the dirt and then pour your jizz mixture along the border or the circle. You must then get a live animal, at least the size of a bunny, and sacrifice it via stabbing on the pentagram. As soon as some of the flowing blood reaches the cum/powder circle, use a lighter to ignite the jizz circle. This should cause a reaction to open a portal with a brilliant green/purple border. If it's another color, you did something wrong. When you step through, you will feel momentarily sick as your body adjusts to the new gravity and atmosphere. That's all. You should be good.
>>
>>28512493
I doubt it but sounds absolutely hilarious so I hope so
>>
>>28510171
A low born below ,blue collar laborer who has some horrid job like scraping road kill off the highway. That would be a good existence for this puke.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.