[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other "why didn't they discuss this further"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: Scandal.png (144KB, 352x397px) Image search: [Google]
Scandal.png
144KB, 352x397px
Any other "why didn't they discuss this further" moments?
>>
>>28506720
I just know that someone somewhere shoped a dick into her hooves
>>
Flutters tail extensions?
Can't remember anything else
>>
>>28506823
Big Mac and Smartypants
>>
>>28506720
It was a one-off sight gag about a non-character, why in the world would they "discuss it further"?
>>
>>28506720
Spike's greed fueling up his strength and growth spurs.
>>
File: Diamond Dogs S1.png (675KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond Dogs S1.png
675KB, 1280x720px
>There is a large gang of impulsive, stupid and possibly dangerous dogs who are known to take slaves and have access to weapons and armor
>They live underground but still within running distance of town

How did Starlight or whoever not turn these guys into her personal army? Trixie did in the comics
>>
The "alicorn magic" Twilight used to get the flashback potion to work.
>>
>>28507316
Remember when Everfree Forest was supposed to be so dangerous that no pony or dragon dared to venture inside?

Remember when all rain had to be sheduled in advance by pegasi?

Remember when a fucking Hydra lived at a walking distance from Ponyville?

And a green dragon as well?

And when the Run of the Leaves was a thing instead of that fucking car race?
>>
>>28507313
This would have been cool if Spike grew up a little bit each season, i liked his adolescent sort of appearance with his big arms, he kinda looked like a Diamond dog.

But i guess he doesn't have a hoard of shit?
>>
>>28507345
>Remember when Everfree Forest was supposed to be so dangerous that no pony or dragon dared to venture inside?
>Remember when all rain had to be sheduled in advance by pegasi?

I mean i'll let these slide because it's like 'Oh fuck we could write ourselves into a corner here" - It may have been Faust's ideas but it doesn't mean they were all golden

The dragon's and such, i can't deny. Ponyville is surrounded by a lot of dangerous shit
>>
>>28507353
It would have been cool if Spike had a berserker mode that activated itself during extreme danger situations, with the downside that it wasn't controllable and sometimes he could only make things worse for the others.
>>
File: 1473691292885.jpg (73KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473691292885.jpg
73KB, 640x400px
>>28507316
>One of the only 100% unique races in the entire show
>Never appears again in the show.
I just wanna learn more about them. They're an entirely sentient race that lives right near Equestria's doorstep and they've never even attempted contact.
>>
>>28507345
>complains that nopony is afraid of the everfree forest
>while simultaneously complaining that ponies don't run through it to make its leaves fall
>>
File: Trixie grimace.png (451KB, 880x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie grimace.png
451KB, 880x1036px
>>28507382
>Yfw the element of 'magic' whilst learning about friendship never bothered to speak with the only race who already understood the concept of friendship. she is also supposed to be a scientist

Twilight would so fucking research the Dogs or at the very least ask WHY they want gems.

>Yfw Fluttershy never even tried to speak with a sentient race of animal-like creatures who very clearly have communication problems

How can she care for animals but not want to help them? Surely she would see the good side to the Dogs or at least bring it out.

D-dogs were wasted potential for some fun episodes that could have involved them.
>>
Twilight's pet owl?

Ponies controling weather?

Twilight can use dark magic?

Every other species that showed up once and never again?
>>
Zap Apples
Getting water to Clouds Dale

Flim and Flam
Coco Pomell
That one cherry Pony when Apple didn't come home
The Bison
Parasprites
Breezies
Poison Joke
Zecora

The scariest cave in equestria
The Tree of Harmony
The old castle
Discord's realm
>>
Cheese Sandwich
Breaburn
Hibernating dragons
>>
>FiM could have had great worldbuilding and continuity
>Instead we get constant one-shots and anything established is forgotten an episode later
>>
>>28506720
Holder's boulder is hinted to be a dragon egg. That's something worth talking about.
>>
File: dude.jpg (27KB, 551x549px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
27KB, 551x549px
>>28507451
gems are valuable, yet they don't seem to know what to do with them... what if they were engineered to hunt for gems?

and if that's the case, who engineered them?
>>
>>28507703
It was dragged from a dragon hoard but I dont think it's an egg. Theyre really small, like in S1E23 where Spike is hatched, but maybe Spike is a different species of wingless dragon that has small eggs
>>
>>28507691
Build your own world, cunt
>>
>>28507402
The ran through white tail wood. Everfree never gets touched, because it handles its own like the real world
>>
Winter wrap up
>>
>>28507750
What if the previous element of generosity got so obsessed with being generous and giving wealth to ponies she created the Diamond Dogs for that single purpose. But in so doing she broke her connection with the element because she was so singularly greedy with spreading wealth, she forgot to give the Diamond Dogs the freedom of choice, and thus the freedom to choose freedom over enslavement.
>>
>>28507341
That is because in mlp it is the same as dark magic. Crystal Empire intro'd it and Sombra used it.
>>
>>28507571
>Her owl is self sufficient
>Power to make pegasi's thing more than just 'can fly'
>Celestia taught her in Season 3
>one off characters in a tv show. Never would have guessed.
>>
File: Diamondhollowjack.png (90KB, 852x652px) Image search: [Google]
Diamondhollowjack.png
90KB, 852x652px
>>28507750
>Old gods designed Rock-dogs (Crunch from g1)
>Rock-dogs designed to seek out powerful magic gems (crystal heart, etc)
>Rock-dogs vanish underground and breed too easily, begin fucking Cave-trolls and shit
>generations of mixing between Dog/Troll hybrids, Goblins, Minotaurs, etc
>Diamond dogs emerge, the thirst for gems still ingrained in their minds
>Old gods realize they fucked up, create Dragons with same needs, yet breed less easily, live above ground, mostly just sleep, etc.
>Dragons become master-race, feared by all, etc. Dogs fade into obscurity as a failed prototype
>>
File: 12a.gif (641KB, 324x320px) Image search: [Google]
12a.gif
641KB, 324x320px
>>28507783
>the real world
That implies their world isn't as real as our own. Watch your microaggressions, anon.
>>
>>28507789
The previous element of Generosity was either Celestia or Luna.
>>28507764
Teen dragons side with Spike being the base form of all dragon types.
>>28507819
That was part of what they were afraid of, that Everfree didn't need the ponies to do everything, or really anything, for it.
>>
File: Mine for your master.jpg (50KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
Mine for your master.jpg
50KB, 350x495px
>>28507789
This actually does make sense, the idea that -something- made them.

>Official Comic shows pic related. "Mine for your master" + dog with Bowie's likeness

>Bowie-dog was powerful wizard, obsessed with generosity, etc.
>Made Diamond dogs in his image, but more brutish, stronger and intended for digging
>Ordered them to mine for gems, but never told them to stop
>Dogs begin to enslave other races to speed up the process
>Bowie-dog dies of old age, dog's continue his work for generations to come.
>>
>>28507851
>Comic
stopped reading right there.
>>
>>28507856
>Implying the early comics were bad

Take your Fosgitt-tainted opinions and fuck off. No shit the comics are trash now
>>
>>28507872
>implying any comics being canon
>>
>>28507887
>Implying anyone said that

Now that you mention it
>Implying they aren't 100% canon :^)
>>
>>28506720
You think she is also hiding her horsecock too?
>>
>>28507893
>:^)
^:)
>>
File: tarafaustdong.jpg (142KB, 606x774px) Image search: [Google]
tarafaustdong.jpg
142KB, 606x774px
>>28507914
Yes. this was confirmed by Lauren faust, as she too faces a daily struggle to hide her own raging feminine dick
>>
>>28507815
>Old gods designed Rock-dogs (Crunch from g1)

Fuck. I wish I knew that. I had it in my head they were created to mine gems and work for peanuts, but I may have to change that now
>>
>>28507949
That's just my headcanon not official, MLP barely has any gods.

Quick Alt theory

>Dragons created to hunt gems by [whatever]
>They become strengthened by them, growing bigger with more magical control, etc.
>Dragons turn on their creators
>Creators design Diamond dogs with low intellect, no magic ability but instead 'worship' those with magic so they are easily controlled
>Creators still die, D-dogs wander off and spread around the world.
>>
>>28506720
I remember when /mlp/ lost their shit over Twilight's colored stripe.
>>
>>28508081
Shit was bananas
>>
>>28507966
So basically DDogs are Kobolds that broke free from their dragon masters and live in obscurity now?
>>
peewee
>>
>>28508323
Familiar name, who?
>>
>>28508565
spike's phoenix chick
>>
>>28508581
Spike ate him
>>
Twilight is afraid of quesadillas
>>
>>28508081
What happened and when
>>
>>28508935
I vaguely remember this throw-away line and it was kinda stupid.
>>
File: 1438906973932.jpg (1MB, 3722x3557px) Image search: [Google]
1438906973932.jpg
1MB, 3722x3557px
>>28508953
>>
>>28509182
I feel like that was the last gasp of a shitstorm over continuity. We used to actually raise a fuss when they showed they weren't giving a fuck about what came before. Now I might see one or two posts in scattered threads about it.
>>
File: 1471898281424.gif (844KB, 320x388px) Image search: [Google]
1471898281424.gif
844KB, 320x388px
>>28506720
>a woman dying her hair to look older
That doesn't jive on so many levels. There isn't a single whore on this planet that would ever want to do that.

>>28509182
That is some sad shit right there.
>>
>>28510192
>There isn't a single whore on this planet that would ever want to do that.

It's called comedy
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.