[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I'll kill myself today would I see Equestria? Is it how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

If I'll kill myself today would I see Equestria? Is it how it works? Life is tiring, pointless and only takes away and all it gives pain.

Is suicide an option? There must be a better place out there somewhere.
>>
>>28505065
You are still green and haven't done what you should.
If you do kill yourself right now, it will be like somebody telling you FUCK YOU and then you will come back in another time, maybe in worse conditions.
But who knows, maybe that actually makes you try harder and achieve what you must.
I wish you the best no matter what you do, you fucking nigger faggot.
>>
>>28505152
thanks
>>
>>28505065
There is no life in the void only death.
>>
>>28505216
Into the void I go then.
>>
>>28505065
Stick with life, it's a pretty good ride. You've got a whole life to live, so make the most of it.

Besides, suiciding into Equestria is just a meme, everyone knows you gotta live your whole life first then die of old age or something
>>
File: Pinkie pony tails 2.png (181KB, 947x893px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie pony tails 2.png
181KB, 947x893px
>>28505065
In times like this, people turn to religion. Get away from the places you usually go during the day and take time to talk with your god.
If you're not religious and are seriously contemplating suicide, get therapy, from a real therapist, not from a colourful equine sticker tradepost.
If you can't afford therapy, talk to your friends. It can be awkward to bring up heavy subjects with people you usually joke with, but people will take you dead serious if they see that you aren't joking, and then will be extremely helpful. Didn't you learn, friendship is magic?

On the side with all this, I recommend Buddhism.
It's basically psychotherapy and a life philosophy, rolled into religious practices. The main focus is cultivating a healthy mind, and teaches how to live a happy life. No gods or spirituality required, really.
It teaches you that there's suffering, how and where it comes from, how it's ended, and then how to end it.
Everything from troubles with life's meaning, to how other people act, to emotions you never knew you had, is all covered somewhere in Buddhism, and is explained as clearly as our language allows.
>>
>>28505065
Learn what you can from this life so that when you do die you will have plenty of stories to tell the ponies.
>>
File: shit fam.png (493KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
shit fam.png
493KB, 1366x768px
>>28505065
id rather you not go just yet dear
it would be a waste for you to leave so soon.
stay a while
take your shoes off
have a glass of milk why dont you
>>
>>28505329
My waifu...how did you know..
>>
>>28505317
This I can agree on, if you have a faith, turn to it, today I got some very painful news, but I carry on. Why? because I wish to do my ancestors well and carry honor when I go to meet the gods. I will not let the pain of life win, it is my beast to conquer, I shall do so or die trying, let not gods or my ancestors question my willpower.
>>
>>28505317
I honestly believe that therapy would be the best option, sadly I indeed cannot seem to get into one, troubles.

I don't really have anyone to talk to about my problems and to those I can talk to either don't understand quite my problems or don't care or listen.
>>
File: mare in heat winking.gif (490KB, 572x404px) Image search: [Google]
mare in heat winking.gif
490KB, 572x404px
>>28505400
tis the power of dubs, dear nonny.
>>
File: 1454829125046.png (373KB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1454829125046.png
373KB, 1800x1350px
>>28505451
>Attention whore
Hide thread.
>>
>>28505461
>tfw you coulda just hidden it w out sayin nothin tho
>>
File: 1473444924186.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
1473444924186.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>28505468
>Implying OP deserves to be left alone so he can suck attention like he wants to
There is a reason why these threads are ban worthy.
People doesn't really want to off themselves, they just want to fish for pity and attention their parents didn't gave them, probably because they are horrible fucks.
>>
>>28505065
You act as if you want attention. This is the worst fuckimg place to ask if suicide is an option.
People desensitize it into a joke.
It all depends on your view of what living is for. But please, leave that stuff for someo
ne real. It gets annoying.
>>
>>28505065
Nope, you only get to the land of ponies if you die when it's your time, if you do it yourself, you end up in the playground that Barney goes to.
>>
File: 1465291189131.gif (3MB, 323x316px) Image search: [Google]
1465291189131.gif
3MB, 323x316px
>>28505065
There's always hope.
>>
File: 1473631177634.jpg (345KB, 884x809px) Image search: [Google]
1473631177634.jpg
345KB, 884x809px
kill yourself, no one cares
i hope you burn in hell
>>
The depressed man is looking for attention, so obviously we should deny him.
Wait, should we?
>>
>>28505065
Let me be really clear about this anon.

There is not a better place out there that can be reached by killing yourself. After death there is literally nothing, non-existence.

I'm not going to lie to you and tell you your life will get better, I don't know you well enough to say. But I will say that your life is the only life you have and you would be a fool to waste it like that.

I won't say that your life will definitely get better, but it CAN get better if you try, if you accept the bad parts and make the most of the good parts, life can be pretty okay. Just focus on enjoying the simple things anon, don't tie yourself up trying to live up to some 'grand idea' of what a good life should be.

Don't kill yourself anon. It's not a good idea.
>>
>>28505065
>If I'll kill myself today would I see Equestria?
If you believe hard enough.
>Is suicide an option?
Of course it is.
>>
>>28505065
No, OP, plz no. Pinkie would be sad ;__;
>>
>>28505065
Not pony related.
>>
>>28506509
Fucking ponychaner, fuck off, faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 1000x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 1000x720px
>>28505065
Just go to bed for a while. Sleep is like death, but you can dream and wake up from it. In death there's no dreams and you never wake up.

Your chances of ever bring born were ridiculously small to begin with. We're all part and particle of God. Do something with your life, whatever you want.
>>
>>28505065
Sending 'hugs' from Orbital Friendship Cannon!
>>
>>28505316
This. Every faggot knows this is how it really works.
Killing yourself only gets you a small glass box that allows you to look at Equestria but never interacting with it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.