[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Equestria Girls has officially broken ALL ties to the show. Pony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

Equestria Girls has officially broken ALL ties to the show. Pony Twilight wasn't even a cameo.

What should the future be? Should it just stick to the movies? Should it get its own spin-off show? Should it get its own regular comics series instead of just an occasional annual?
>>
>>28504446
Needs its own show with 10 seasons
>>
>>28504446
It should go become die.
>>
>>28504452
Yes this.
Plus, it hasn't broken all connections to the show. The characters have the Elements of Harmony and Sunset is still a physical link to Equestria
>>
>>28504446
There is still Equestrian magic in the film.
>>
I find it creepy that the magic kinda has a mind of it's own, creating events similar to Equestria.
>Turning Gloriosa into a human embodiment of the equestrian everfree forest
>Turing that cave with the gems into elements of harmony surrogates
>Giving the humane 7 a power up similar to how the mane 6 got rainbow power

Hell this movie is basically the season 4 premiere with elements of the season 4 finale
>>
>>28504446
It hasn't broken any ties, though
The source of conflict is Equestria
I wouldn't be surprised if in the next movie Sunset goes to the pony world to stop the magic from leaking in and the rest of the m7 battle tons of crazy monsters and shit that spawned from it
>>
>>28504664
I think a better option would be if a villain somehow merged the worlds and both mane 7s had to team up, have the EqG cast keep their human forms to make it less confusing. It would be the best way to end it
>>
>>28504638
All 4 movies had some kind of parallel to the season premieres

EQG: Fallen character with connection to celestia, Twilight must make new friends
RR: Ancient evil creatures of chaos, Friends are being driven apart
FG:Crystals, I guess. Someone besides Twilight is the hero
LOE: Everfree Forest. Haven't seen enough to work out the rest
>>
>>28504688
If the 5th movie really is the end of EqG, which I don't think it is, then I would want to introduce a plotline in which Sunset realizes that the magic introduced to the EqG world is doing way more harm than good and decides to separate it and send it back
In doing this she would also conclude that she herself is a threat to the world and would go back to Equestria to become Celestia's pupil again, become a master wizard, or something of that nature
>>
>>28504452
I wouldn't be surprised if this being a Netflix exclusive wasn't a precursor to making a Netflix Eqg spinoff.
>>
>>28504725
That literally goes against everything this movie sets up. Twilight goes on and on about how magic is dangerous and Sunset telling her that with friendship it doesn't have to be. They literally only win when Twilight learns that lesson.
>>
>>28504446
"Broken all ties"

Twilight is basically the most powerful and the leader (when it comes to magic), and established as being the equivalent to an alicorn, meaning if the series continues on everything is going to focus around her. They got rid of one Twilight only to bring in her identical clone.

And the very end has what is probably a tease for the finale of FiM this year, with the six colored beams of magic (that don't match the Mane Six's old Elements). So no, it's not "broken".
>>
>>28504842
i don't see her as the leader. scilight is a noob, and very different from pony twilight
>>
>>28504774
But magic isn't worth it with the danger it causes.
>>
>>28504774
Can you really rely on a rag-tag band of teenagers to make sure that some crazy fucker doesn't explode the universe?
It'd be safer just to send it all back.
>>
File: 1468247833487.png (953KB, 842x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1468247833487.png
953KB, 842x1280px
>>28504842
>And the very end has what is probably a tease for the finale of FiM this year, with the six colored beams of magic (that don't match the Mane Six's old Elements). So no, it's not "broken".
Post a pic and then delete this.
>>
>>28504896
Did you really not read my post? What your saying what Sci-Twi was saying the entire movie. Sunset told her to stop being a pussy and once she does everything is fine. The movie literally has 2-3 songs about they should embrace thier powers

>>28504915
Yet they trust a bunch of characters who are identical to do it in Equestria.
>>
File: 1474351206732.gif (982KB, 346x678px) Image search: [Google]
1474351206732.gif
982KB, 346x678px
>>28504452
I'll take it.
>>
>>28504936
There's more than just the m6 in Equestria
Celestia has a bigass army in case something like that happens and there's the other princesses, Discord, Shining and his army, ect

The humans have fucking nothing
Aside from the people at the camp and the two schools, nobody even knows that magic exists
Of course
>>
>>28504957
Meant to finish with
Of course the m6 in Equestria do a ton of shit, but they've only been doing their thing for a few years
>>
>>28504944
Timber is such a fucking lucky bastard
>>
>>28504957
Huh huh.
They do a terrible job at keeping it a secret since apparently the dazzling were able to see a big ass magical explosion from a fucking cafe and they also pony up in rallies and shit
>>
>>28504957
>Celestia has a bigass army in case something like that happens and there's the other princesses, Discord, Shining and his army, ect
Who are all fucking useless, and in some cases make the situation worse. The S6 finale established that Equestria would be completely fucked without the mane 6 .

>>28504974
True, but you have keep in mind that they've done more than anyone else. Plus the show beats over the head that raw power and resources doesn't save the day, it's friendship. Which the humane 7 have become literal embodiments of.
>>
>>28505014
>The S6 finale established that Equestria would be completely fucked without the mane 6 .
I'm sure you mean S5. Which is funny, because in the S6 finale, the Mane 6 are completely fucking useless.
>>
>>28504915
That was basically the plot of Power Rangers, and I liked Power Rangers so I'd be ok with a tv series of Equestria Girls fighting monster-of-the-week bad guys with their magic while doing slice of life high school stuff on the side.
>>
>>28504915
>Not relying on a group of overbearing and overly emotional humans.
Do you even morphin time bro?
>>
>>28504446
>EqG
>ever
kys
>>
>>28504842
>Twilight is basically the most powerful and the leader (when it comes to magic)
Except when glimmer pushed her shit in
>>
What is one positive thing magic has brought to the human world?
>>
File: medium-1.png (603KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium-1.png
603KB, 600x600px
>>28507826
An Angel
>>
>>28508007
Meh
>>
>>28508007
She can exist even if the portal is closed.
>>
>>28507765
Mary Sues don't count
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.