[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Saved Equestria from destruction at least three times >Won

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

>Saved Equestria from destruction at least three times
>Won the Gauntlet of Fire
>Can crush gems with his teeth
>Can bathe in lava like it's a hot tub
>Afraid of spiders
>>
>>28501595
Being a hero isn't about not having fears
It is about facing your fears despite having them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyE44docaWk
>>
>>28501643
Thanks, Senpai!
>>
>>28501595
Welcome to post Faust Spike.
>>
>>28501595
I'd rather bathe in lava than spiders, thank you very much.
>>
>>28501595
>elephants
>giant trampling death machines
>afraid of mice
>>
>>28501992
And how was pre-faust Spike?
>>
>>28501595
It's supposed to be poetic to the writers I think. "A hero so noble yet stricken with such humble fear." That's what they're thinking.
>>
>>28502283
Like Indiana Jones with snakes?
>>
>>28502281
Competent, sarcastic, useful and could take steps to avoid fuckups before they happened.

He was the perfect counterpart for the socially awkward Twilight from back then.
>>
>>28503884
He still is. He hasn't changed much but has learned a lot
>>
>>28503921
He's a cheap walking slapstick device, he only does good things either by chance or when everyone helps him and has stopped sending letters or crushing on rarity for good.

He's just there.
Even the writers admited having no idea about what to do with him.
>>
>>28503978
He was as sarcastic as ever in the last episode and has been expanding his hero resume all season long.
Try watching season 6 sometime senpai. I know a lot of memesters around here like to pretend it's awful but it's actually been pretty good with a few boring episodes towards the beginning.
>>
>>28501595
Goku, a planet buster and the universe's greatest martial arts fighter, is afraid of needles.
>>
>>28501595
>>
>>28504041
Vegeta is afraid of Bulma, but at least his status quo changes stuck with him.

Spike is doomed to be Twilight and Starlight's servant forever because DHX never bothered giving him a dream or a goal of his own.

If the rushed garbage they wrote for him during this season is the best they can do then he's a lost cause.
>>
News at 11: people are scared of things
>>
>>28504092
News at 11:30: people still dislikes crappy episodes.
>>
>>28504075
He seems to want to be some kind of vigilante.
>>
Everyone has something weird that scares them. Im scared shitless by fish but Id willingly jump into a tub of spiders.
>>
>>28504126
No, that's what YOU think.

Unless Spike himself says it during an episode, what you just said is nothing but an attempt to use your headcanon on a discussion.

Don't.
>>
>>28504067
This.
>>
File: Brave by GlacierClear.png (24KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Brave by GlacierClear.png
24KB, 800x800px
>>28504067
Requesting this picture was my crowning achievement in life.
>>
File: 1472025238403.png (2MB, 816x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1472025238403.png
2MB, 816x1200px
>>28504075
>DHX never bothered giving him a dream or a goal of his own.
That's not entirely true. Spike's goal is and always has been to be Twilight's #1 Assistant. That is his uniquely personal and very grandest and most deeply seated desire. The one goal he strives for is to be even better at it than he is now.

And make no mistake that's a very real part of his soul. Even when he became dragon lord for a hot minute he tossed away the title to be helpful, a title which he'd only tried to obtain in the first place.... to be helpful.
If Spike had an Element it would be Subservience.
>>
>>28504173
The element would be Sacrifice, not that. I've said it before, but he's one of only two characters I can imagine "dying" in the series in some way, the other being Celestia. You know, sacrificing himself heroically for his friends or something.
>>
>>28504172
spike is too cute in this pic
>>
>>28504199
Silly anon, Celestia was already killed by the current staff.

Even the season finale blatantly hints that Celestia will be useless.
Again.
>>
>Spike will outlive his friends, not even Twilight will be spared if Meghan's tweet about Twilight's alicornism not granting immortality is to be believed.
Why are we still here, just to suffer?
>>
I have a hard time actually thinking of something strong enough to kill Spike.

He's gotten spooked by things in the past, but considering what he's lived through I wonder if there's been a single moment on the show when he was ever in real danger of mortal harm. It would certainly take a lot.
>>
>>28504231
Wait what? Celestia having an appearance in an episode? What is this sorcery?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.