[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eh, Mike Vogel made another episode this season. Not sure i like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: 364346363.png (44KB, 621x331px) Image search: [Google]
364346363.png
44KB, 621x331px
Eh, Mike Vogel made another episode this season. Not sure i like that anymore.He's kind of Haber tier.
>>
>>28497873
Please don't be Top Bolt.
>>
>>28497876
2 out of his 3 episodes revolve around Glimmer so i guess the finale is written by him and Haber.

Or maybe hes going to try to make a "feel" episode and tackle Apple Family flashbacks.
>>
>>28497876
Don't worry, Top Bolt is written by FM de Marco, because he didn't shit enough on Rainbow Dash in his first episode.
>>
>>28497873
The thing the thing, you know the thing?
>>
I'm more concerned about Dusedau's work haven't been revealed yet, I mean he must have worked on more than 1 premise right...?
>>
>>28498464
Obviously Dusedau wrote the episode where Applejack's parents die, duh.
>>
>>28497873
He said he had 4 episodes, that's where everyone assumed this was his list.
>>
>>28497873
>implying any of Vogel's episodes were bad

Vogel's written almost a third of the episodes that aired this season, which makes it even more impressive that all of them are good.
>>
>>28499845
>Spice up your life
>Little thing she does
>good

>Heart Warming Eve
>in any way indicate his skill when theres no original writing in it
>>
>>28499858
>Spice Up Your Life
>Every Little Thing She Does
>bad
>making excuses so that you can dismiss Hearthswarming Eve

You do realize that you're allowed to have your own opinion anon. This isn't Reddit, blindly following the hivemind's contrarian circlejerk isn't required.
>>
>>28498464
How is he so comically shit? As much a people bitch about other episodes there's usually arguments and discussion. But with Dusudeau even the most die hard asslickers have to throw up their hands like "yeah it wasn't good"
>>
>>28497873
Ware there another writer involved in this one too? Cuase it may be something else that caused it if he'sgenerally better (and he is good normally, we know that).

So what could it be? Or is it just wishful thinknig and he's gone to shit? Why?
>>
>>28499898
Then let him have his opinion instead of bitching at him?
>>
>>28499858
how was spce up your life bad? or the hearth's warming episode (or at least unoriginal)?
>>
>>28500540
>spice up your life
No actual cooking involved, the designated villain was a boring, one dimensional asshole, the "conflict" was linear and unimaginative.

>>28500540
>hearth's warming episode
It was a fucking Christmas Carol ripoff and it shat on the original HWE premise of being both a holiday and Equestria's national day, turning it into another generic Christmas episode.
>>
>>28500540
The restaurant episode was as interesting as Appplejack Day off but with dumb Rarity instead Applejack. Rarity was retarded and should have know better that oriental restuarant won't work as some big city glamour restuarant. Episode was dumb and had no funny jokes.

Hearthwarming Tail could have been written by Dusedau, Polsky or even by Me or You and would look the same as it was mostly made by storyboard artists, animators, directors, Daniel Ingram and original Chrstmas Carol. No one praise it by its story.
>>
>>28500535
I'm just encouraging him to think critically. His opinion is word for word taken from various episode stickies, indicating that he's just been soaking up whatever he sees the most of rather than arriving at his own conclusions.
>>
>>28500636
>Hearthwarming Tail could have been written by Dusedau, Polsky or even by Me or You and would look the same as it was mostly made by storyboard artists, animators, directors, Daniel Ingram and original Chrstmas Carol. No one praise it by its story.
You know, despite all the people saying that it was just a rehash, I really liked AHWT. But after yesterday's episode, I completely agree with this, it definitely wasn't Vogel's merit at all. I'm absolutely disappointed.
>>
>>28500720
His opinion is not your fucking business.

Fucking neets thinking that mashing a keyboard all day long is a valid way to make the world a better place to live.
>>
File: jim cap.jpg (39KB, 587x118px) Image search: [Google]
jim cap.jpg
39KB, 587x118px
>>28500756
Jim couldn't care less if somebody disliked HT.
>>
>>28500585
how does cooking itself (or lack) make it bad?
what made the villain boring?
or 1D?
why was the conflict linear and unimaginative? i think a restaurant rivalry or something similar to that is going to be quite pedestrian to begin with, that's just obvious.

how did it shit on the original premise when it's always been hinted that it was kind of christmassy in a way (liek the bit at the start of hearthbreakers?

>>28500636
Is it not allowed for a character to make some mistakes?

No funny jokes is opinion. Can't really answer that.
>>
>>28499845
This, and the two episodes he wrote alone are the two best. Most people on /mlp/ gave the recent episode 9/10 in the polls. Vogel is the best current writer.
>>
>>28500817
It is entirely possible that he's doing this to annoy people that whine. Not those who have criticisms AND AIR THEM LIKE ADULTS but those who BITCH.

Like Murrison, I'm sure you know.

So we all laugh when Murrsion asks 'Why do you keep making episodes like this' and Jim's reply is 'To make you mad' (this was recent, check his twitter) because Murrison is being an autist.

But what do we do? The exact same thing.

Talk like adults when you complain, for God's sake. I mean, he's reading it on here AND WE KNOW YOU ARE JIM.

Don't be hypocrites, /mlp/.
>>
>>28501920
> Answer my question!
> Hod dare you to answer my question, I still win!
>>
>>28501948
it is entirely possible, then that THIS is true>>28500529

a factor you haven't accounted for - a shitty writer.
>>
>>28501957
You could assume this but from other tweets it's evident he's just a manchild who can't get over himself or people hating his work.
>>
>>28501966
Not at all - in fact, I'd like you to sak these other questions too (obviously)

i'm asking you to answer those other questions to provide more detail, because I don't follow.

So please answer them if you'd like.
>>
>>28501983
Well certain people have tweeted him asking for clarification and he's given it like an adult. The bits of talk he had with Murry-furry-durryson after the pony kart episode.
>>
>>28501998
Yes and at other times he's been sperging out on his Twitter about people having mean comments about his episodes, hoping someone would come kiss his ass already.
>>
>>28501983
Can I have some examples of this - with context - because I've not seen it before. Not really. And I read his twitter (and I hate twitter) a lot.

Seriously, why do people use it for talking? 140 character limit, with the name of your target in the text field with that limit so you don't have room to talk to more than two people in an intelligible way, and no way to contact people privately through it unless you have them following you first.

Facebook, of all things, is better.
>>
>>28502009
Can you give me some examples? Yet to see any that couldn't be interpreted as him complaining about people who whine at him being annoying whiny bitches.

Not complaining politely, but whining.

Bear in mind, it's hard to tell because emotion is suppressed a lot in text, isn't it? Almost non existent. So I could be wrong, but then so could you. I'd double check desu.
>>
>>28501957
Good try, shill. The real Capper uses a trip.
>>
>>28501957
It was confalone who made that comment, not Jim. Also fuck Jim, his shit for shilling this shitty season. After he replaced Thiesson and Haber replaced Larson, the quality and direction went to complete shit.
>>
>>28502085
And how would you know? For all you know, there are connection foibles that prevent me from accessing the script today because SK internet is retarded.

And it is - the filtering protocls they use, and streamlining protocols, are moronic.
>>
>>28502117
I stand corrected. But if Confalone is willing to do it, Jim might be at a similar point too. Read in that light, the tweet has a more respectable interpretation and is less manbaby, more IDGAF.
>>
>A thread about Vogel.
>It's turned into a thread about Miller. Again.
For fuck's sake, the obsession this board has with Miller is insane. Even if you think he's an idiot (and I think he's an idiot), you simply can't believe that everything is his fault. The only reason to "criticise" him every time is because you know no one else would give a fuck about your rants.
Jesus Christ, Haber deserves at least as much as bashing as him, the fact that everything is always about Miller and Miller alone proves that this isn't complaining, this isn't even whining, this is just baiting to see him throwing another tantrum on Twitter.
>>
>>28501970
He was the sole writer of Hearth's Warming Tale and the recent episode, which are the two best episodes this season.
>>
>>28502118
Lame troll is lame.

Capper is from Horse News- the guy always loves some good ol' fashioned drama.

Now fuck off back to Twitter to kiss DHX's ass some more.
>>
>>28502157
Glimmerfag, fuck off to your containment thread.
>>
>>28502150
>For fuck's sake, the obsession this board has with Miller is insane

Jim is an autist manbaby who does idiotic things all the time.
He's a lolcow, he's being treated like one, deal with it.

The only one who can stop Miller threads and discussions is Miller himself.
>>
>>28501948
No, hell no! Vogel is the worst writer like McCarthy and Haber!
>>
>>28500804
You seem extraordinarily buttflustered. I'll keep your delicious tears in mind while I'm busy with my Intro to Comparative Politics reading.
>>
>>28502180
Most people on /mlp/ gave both of Vogel's episodes 9/10 according to the polls.
>>
>>28502172
It's all about timing, when it's beneficial for us and not. Right now, not so.

But there's plenty of drama and autism, coming from this thread :D
>>
File: 147434223338ffd4.jpg (12KB, 610x132px) Image search: [Google]
147434223338ffd4.jpg
12KB, 610x132px
>>28502150
>For fuck's sake, the obsession this board has with Miller is insane. Even if you think he's an idiot (and I think he's an idiot), you simply can't believe that everything is his fault. The only reason to "criticise" him every time is because you know no one else would give a fuck about your rants.Jesus Christ, Haber deserves at least as much as bashing as him, the fact that everything is always about Miller and Miller alone proves that this isn't complaining, this isn't even whining, this is just baiting to see him throwing another tantrum on Twitter.

Miller throws tantrums without anyone even trying to bait him.
This is what happens when he searches his name to see what's being said about him.
>>
>>28502342
it was one >:(. That is not a trantrum, IMO. How is that a tantrum?

Also, he's got a point - just because X doesn't like the show doesn't mean the staff don't care about it, despite what X says, because it is just X's opinion.

Reminder: all the show staff admitted season 3 wasn't that hot. Jim included. At that panel. I forget which one, but google it on ED.
>>
>>28502150
Haber doesnt give a fuck about haters just as he doesnt give a fuck about MLP itself. Attacking Haber is like trying to make chimpansee feel bad with twitter comments.
>>
>>28502360
Admiting that season 3 wasn't that great and doing absolutely nothing to remedy that is almost as dumb as the faggots who keep defending the staff and enabling them to keep producing crap.

Praising the staff is a great idea, but only when they deserve it. Being part of DHX do not give them a free pass for half assing things, and neither gives them a free pass to dismiss ALL criticism as some butthurt fan or to take it as a personal attack.

They are adults, they better behave as such to set a good example to follow.
>>
>>28502401
I was talking about miller. What does haber have to do with it?

>>28502442
but since when has any of them done that? i've never seen it in context. because in context they will discuss your complaints seriously if aired politely and I should know because they've done that with me.

I'm guessing there's an example you can link me to.
>>
Is it just me, or was Zesty Gourmand a strawman of critics?
>>
https://twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/status/780162013758533632

No, Jim.
No, eiither you ignore bad comments or answer them on a very neutral tone, but you don't use a condescending tone unless you WANT trouble.
>>
>>28503072
>nce when has any of them done that? i've never seen it in context.
The worst kind of blind man is the one who refuses to see
>>
File: Fishing the BigJim way.jpg (202KB, 628x817px) Image search: [Google]
Fishing the BigJim way.jpg
202KB, 628x817px
>>28502024
Not him, but this was in another thread.

And on the Twitter thing, totally agree.
>>
https://twitter.com/WonderRed93/with_replies

Jim's #1 asslicker is on it again.
>>
its shit
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.