[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All these fag who are afraid of change screaming like babies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

>All these fag who are afraid of change screaming like babies about how the episode was awful and that the show is dead

The one thing this show does is change the formula every season.

You know I'm right, and the changing is what is going to keep the show alive without simpson's / spongebob / fairly odd parent's -ing.

And all these fandom suckers who don't even watch the show, have no room to bitch about anything, yet complain abut how every episode was shit without even watching it.
>>
>watching the show
>>
>>28494429
shut up you raghead sandfag
>>
>>28494429
This, replying to some of those autists in the 'episode discussion' made me realize half of them didn't even watch it. Like how one was screaming about 'why didn't Starlight use her mind control magic on Our Town. This season is so inconsistent'. Even though in the fucking episode it's shown she essentially made the spell by accident.
>>
>>28494429
literally this
>>28494488
double Dubs cofirm.
>>
>>28494429
I watch the show to bitch about it and how much it sucks.
After the wingz everything has been fanfiction tier.
>>
>>28494638
>everything has been fanfiction tier.

Every TV show or movie in a nutshell. Someone somewhere is a fan of something, and has fiction. That's how it works.
>>
File: starlight glimmer oh you.jpg (394KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
starlight glimmer oh you.jpg
394KB, 1920x1090px
>>28494638
>the state of this post when some of the show's best episodes are post Twilicorn
>>
>>28494711
>Hurry goy and damage control saying the show is state of art so the goyim don't accept the truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk
>>
>>28494429
Yeah they do change it up once in a while and that's great, but the episode was still bad.
>>
File: celestia laugh.png (396KB, 1280x1198px) Image search: [Google]
celestia laugh.png
396KB, 1280x1198px
>>28494734
Not an argument.
>>
>>28494977
You don't deserve one. Your fanfiction is just that, fanfiction.
Enjoy it all you want, I don't fucking care.
>>
>>28494429
Change isn't inherently a good thing
>>
>watching the show

I've not watched a single minute since S2. And never will
>>
>>28494638
Funny how they had an episode about virtually this.
>>
>>28494429
Character development is bad for a TV series.
>>
>>28495029
Fucking this. Why is it that all the autists here are acting like all change in the show must be a good thing?

Next episode will make Twilight become a jewish overweight nigger who can only speak in memes, it must be good, because it's a change, right guys?
>>
File: Bullshit.png (657KB, 557x789px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit.png
657KB, 557x789px
>>28494440
>Engaging with those who actually enjoy the show and participating in the discussion of said show on their containment board.
>>
>>28494429
a show is supposed to evolve not change you dumbass.
>>
>>28494638
falseflagging this hard
>>
>>28496733
and by evolve I mean add new scenarios and characters and build on to the world while staying true to itself
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.