[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to think the Ashlands Timeline was caused not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I'm starting to think the Ashlands Timeline was caused not because of any off-screen threat or Starlight Glimmer's Equalist ideals fucking up the economy...

I think this was caused by Twilight putting too much trust in Starlight and, much like what happened with Discord, she paid the ultimate price for it.
>>
>>28491620
So...you are saying they are on the alpha timeline and this is the future they can expect?
>>
>>28491637
Yeah.
>>
>>28491620
Starlight needs to die offscreen, on the way back to her home planet
>>
File: canon.png (568KB, 1022x920px) Image search: [Google]
canon.png
568KB, 1022x920px
>>28491620
>>28491637
>>28491651
>>
>>28491637
Except the spell always brought Twilight and Spike back to the moment they left. It's not the future, it's the present.
>>
>>28491620
In the end, we're all equal in death.
>>
>>28491922
Twilight fucked with the spell when she dragged Starlight in with her.
>>
>>28492071
Nice headcanon
>>
>>28492071
Wasn't there just one change to the spell, from the original spell to the version Starlight made (the one that always dragged her there)?

From what I remember Twilight just dragged Glimmer along with her.
>>
>>28492095
This entire thread is a fucking headcannon.
>>
>>28492130
The spell was designed with a failsafe to send Starlight back to where Twilight was going to show back up when she figured out how to go back to the alpha.
Sending Glimmer to another 'beta' timeline should totally cause that failsafe to either fuck up, or send them back the the alpha.
>>
>>28491620
Kill yourself brony scum
>>
>>28492187
All the spell did was pull Glimmer back to that moment when it was casted. If Glimmer is in one of those timelines, why wouldn't it pull her back?
>>
>>28491620
The alternate timelines came about BECAUSE the mane 6 didn't become the Elements of Harmony. How would Twilight 'put too much trust in Starlight' if they:

>Never met and had no reason to ever meet
>Twilight is not an Alicorn so she won't have the incentive to take her as a pupil since she's too busy suckling Celestia's teats.
>Starlight's life is entirely unaffected by the timeline shenanigans. She didn't see the rainboom and presumably got her cutie mark on her own.

>>28492071
The spell only took them back to the 'present', so when Starlight casted the spell. Additionally, before Twilight dragged Starlight with her, Glimmer already subdued and stopped RD from making the rainboom. Thus, there is no possible reason for the Ashlands timeline to be caused by Twilight putting 'trust' in Starlight. Stop bending the show's canon to try and justify your revenge fics because Glimmy triggers you.
>>
>>28491620
The show may not be this timeline, but for me, it is no matter that the landscape is still cheerful and shit, for me this show is like a barren wasteland.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.