[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember when everyone flipped their shit when past sins was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 141252341.png (734KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
141252341.png
734KB, 1280x717px
I remember when everyone flipped their shit when past sins was new because nyx made magical copies of herself when she was nightmare moon

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Bet you that Starlight Glimmer will have a transformation sequence at some point.
>>
Starlight is a mary sue
>>
>>28491449
>good at magic but socially inept
it's the writers' attempt at making her episode 1 twily, but 5x spergier
>>
>>28491484
at least twi is good
>>
>>28491008
The reason people hated Nyx wasn't because of her magic though, it was because she is a shit character and the story was garbage.
>>
>>28492414
like Starlight
>>
The show ripped off Past Sins heavily, didn't it?
>>
>>28494276
I have no idea where anyone is getting this idea from, other than meme.

>>28492414
The original story is fine, the problem was the shit ton of rip offs that influenced the fandom's mentality, just like the three million FOE fics out there.
>>
>>28494338
No, seriously. If you look into it the show has done it often. Not going to name them all but if you read the story and think to yourself "where have I heard that before?"
>>
>>28494352
I have read the story, and not once have I seen any similarities.

If you're talking about Twilight taking an apprentice of some kind, that is as original as red versus blue.
>>
>>28494379
well, shields as cutie marks did become popular after Nyx. Shining armor and the CMC got shields.

Nightmare Moon takeover showed that Equestria could survive an eternal night and that nightmare moon wouldn't be a complete bitch as a ruler. Both of which were addressed.

Not to mention how if Nightmare Moon took over, she would banish Celestia, to the moon, which also happened.

Not going to go through every detail but remember that the last updated version came out in 2012. While the first draft was in 2011.
>>
>>28494430
So, you're telling me that the show ripped off the idea of NMM taking over and Celestia being banished, and not the show it's self with its entire lore?

>NMM not being a bitch and the world doesn't freeze,
Do you watch the show? The ponies control the weather, and change the seasons, AJ can make seeds sprout into full blooming flowers in her hoof, and she isn't the only earth pony. Windegos make the world cold from ponies fighting, yet under NMM, no ponies were fighting, so their warmth would have kept them fine and dandy. Hearth Warming.

>Shield cutie mark is a totaly original idea.
Side note, CMC's cutie marks are crests, not shields.
>>
>>28492686
>>28492414
The truth right here in this two posts
Starlight is our Nyx.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.