[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this mare mindcontrols 5 ponies >she basically raped their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: latest.png (38KB, 200x283px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
38KB, 200x283px
>this mare mindcontrols 5 ponies
>she basically raped their mind making them utterly defenseless to her
>she then used them as slaves ordering them around as she pleased
>all she will get is a slap on the wrist and they will somehow be friends again.

This reminds me of Hodor when Brann invaded his mind and used his body. Hodor was so damn traumatized afterwards because he felt so violated. Mind control is a horrible thing to do on another person. So why and how does the writers think it is totally okay? I dont get it.

Imagine someone just taking over your body very easily and doing what they want with it. Is this how they want people to view Starlight Glimmer? A mare who sees others as nothing else than tools for her magic and ideas?
>>
It's my fetish, so it's all good.
>>
File: 1474643156914.jpg (135KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474643156914.jpg
135KB, 800x800px
>>28487925
Never change, /mlp/, never change
>>
File: 1474295990720.png (114KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1474295990720.png
114KB, 500x387px
>>28487925
>>
>>28487939
>>28487947
>samefagging
wew laddy
>>
>>28487969
post's are 7 minutes apart, however the images are very similar
>>
>>28487920
The worst thing is that shitposters will immediately deflect that the same happened in Lesson Zero, ignoring that back then there were completely different circumstances.
>>
>>28487996
Yes. Back then, i couldn't clop to it.
>>
File: bateman smile.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bateman smile.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>28488000
The numbers don't lie.
>>
>>28487920
I'm not exactly looking forward to this episode, but I don't think a "punishment" would make it any better. I don't even like Glimglam, but after MMDW and MMDW2 I'm so sick of "punishment" episodes. This show was supposed to be about solving problems with friendship, scheming and coming up with revenge plots is stupid and has nothing to do with friendship.
I'll be really disappointed if Starlight doesn't apologize sincerely and honestly to each and every one of their victims at the end of the episode, but I'd be even more disappointed if the ponies fight fire with fire again instead of trying to solve their fucking problems speaking.
>>
Wah my children's show is doing something that I can use mental gymnastics to make seem evil, wah! Get over anon, it doesn't fucking matter in the slightest and the ponies are still going to be great friends at the end of the day.
>>
>>28487985
5 replies to 4 posters means 1 person made 2 posts or that OP posted. If the first poster samefagged, that would be 3 posts under their name, so I assume that OP posted the "wew lad" when he realized people didn't agree with him.
>>
>>28488036
>something that I can use mental gymnastics to make seem evil
Are you stupid?
>>
>>28487920

Green of her fucking them when?
>>
>>28487920

>Still waiting on those lewd mindrape pics.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.