[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

she is the reason the writers don't give a fuck about Starlight's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: bad_horse.png (179KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bad_horse.png
179KB, 1024x1024px
she is the reason the writers don't give a fuck about Starlight's development. She was supposed to become a member of main7 but now she can't because Sunset already is. She was in good shape during the first episodes but then people began whining that she is too similar to Sunset and that the writers are just copying the ideas of themselves. So now we have the situation where Glimmer is assigned to Twilight and she can't properly communicate with the others of m6.
Everyone who loves GlimGlim should blame this orange horse for the shit.
>>
File: dag.png (274KB, 1024x1306px) Image search: [Google]
dag.png
274KB, 1024x1306px
But she is best pone, it's canon.
>>
>>28482511
>she is the reason the writers don't give a fuck about Starlight's development
But they do. She's been developing well.

>Everyone who loves GlimGlim should blame this orange horse for the shit.
It's possible to love Glimglam and not hate Sunset, you know.
>>
>>28482511
The season 6 episodes were all written before RR even aired. This is all the writers' fault. All the talented people left; worthless hacks took their place.
>>
>Liking anything about EQG

i want neo /mlp/ to leave
>>
File: 1474233670799.jpg (84KB, 789x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474233670799.jpg
84KB, 789x600px
>I hate the thing that my concept ripped off because it came out before my concept
>>
These episodes were all made long before the season started. We aren't like South Park with the 6 Days to Air, the entire seasons plot was set in stone before the Crystalling.
>>
>>28482511
Stop trying to start a waifu war. Glimmerfags and Shimmerfags are friends now. I'm sorry that you can't undertand character personalities and back stories but thats not our problem. Stop complaining before the episode even aires.
>>
>>28482511
You're so completely fucking stupid. The reason the writers don't give a fuck about anything, not just about your pink Mary Sue, is that they're a bunch of tools. All the good writers left, every talented person in the staff is working on the movie. Now the show is handled by idiots who don't give a shit about anything, and you shouldn't expect anything from them. But that orange horse has absolutely nothing to do with it.
>>
>>28482511
Sunset is best human and pony
>>
>>28482517
>Dazzling
>a pony
>not a siren
>>
>>28483999
trips of truth, but it's been that way since they were announced
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.