[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They actually made a Clinton/Trump parody comic Why would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

>They actually made a Clinton/Trump parody comic

Why would they do this? Why is Benghazi being compared to something like an earthquake rather than something caused by incompetence?
>>
Part 2 in case you didn't get enough. This is just from the extended preview.
>>
>>28479434

in the show Filthy Rich is actually pretty sympathetic (he made Diamond Tiara help the Apples make the jam to teach her a lesson and seems to actually get along with the Apples pretty well)

it's her mom that's a huge bitch, and she's the one who should be used for a Trump allegory
>>
We want the letters sent from your private messenger dragon, Mayor.
>>
>even more /pol/fag fuel
Fuck this. I just want to talk about my horseshow without American and pro memesters forcing themselves into everything. Let me enjoy my horseghetto in peace.
>inb4 "truggered :)))^"
>>
>>28479434
>Doing the slide down thing

Come the fuck on.

They even promised that they weren't going to do a trump/hillary parody.

>>28479454
>it's her mom that's a huge bitch, and she's the one who should be used for a Trump allegory

>Implying anyone on the staff watches the show enough to catch that he's not a dickbag

They don't have him come out and say it on multiple occasions, so how would they ever catch that? Look him up? Pffft.
>>
>>28479430
>>28479434
hamfisted political commentary. shit like this makes me want trump to win, not matter how good or bad it turns out.
>>
File: federal-public-land-map.jpg (137KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
federal-public-land-map.jpg
137KB, 650x487px
>>28479430
Forget the earthquake thing, this is the first time I've seen fiction writers complain about eminent domain since...ever. And really it's just a proxy for complaining about enforcing the border.
>>
>>28479430
What the fuck does this have to do with Benghazi. Explain.
>>
>>28479889
it uses the same logic and defense, only uses an unavoidable event to make the ponies questioning the situation look asinine
>>
>>28479908
Be more specific.
>>
>>28479908
>>28479913
Specifically how she says it couldn't have been predicted and how ponies yell at her. And also Granny Smith yelling at her for doing it wrong.
>>
File: 1457485427597.jpg (90KB, 866x743px) Image search: [Google]
1457485427597.jpg
90KB, 866x743px
>>28479430

>Everything liberals touch inevitably turns to shit
>Must be God's fault

I guess if you take responsibility for your fuck ups, let alone face the fact that your ideology is impractical in the real world, you can't call yourself a liberal anymore.
>>
>>28479612
>The messenger dragon accidentally used real fire, not dragonfire. Everything has been burned!
>>
>>28479660
>doing the slide down thing

What does this mean? Escalator?
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Reminder that Trump will make Pepe great again
>>
I wonder if anybody on /mlp/ is unironically voting for hillary
>>
>>28479970
>implying "liberal" doesn't mean liberated from reality
>>
>>28479430
Are they really going to assassinate Filthy's character for thinly veiled political commentary?
Having Filthy be a nice rich guy was such a fresh change of pace from the typical "rich people are bad" cliche that you see in everything. It looks like he's going to get dragged through the mud in LoE as well.
Libel should apply to fictional characters too gosh darnit!
>>
>people still read the comics

That shit isn't pone, people. It's just some faggots' personal soapbox pretending to be pone. Stop giving it attention so it can finally roll over and die.
>>
>>28479430
>>28479434
I don't even like the comics but that's amusing. Trump train all the way.
>>
>>28479430
Every time I think about picking up the comics, I remember 1) Jay Fosgitt's art, and 2) political shit like this.
>>
>>28480239
remember the dragon city?
>>
>>28479434
I didn't believe you, OP, when you said it was a Clinton/Trump parody comic. I figured you were just taking a joke about ineffectual government and blowing things out of proportion, even after I read the first page.

What the fuck is this? Why is there current, political commentary in a My Little Pony comic. Why is the movie's cast filled with A-list stars? What the fuck is happening to My Little Pony? I never wanted this.
>>
>>28480239
>Jay Fosgitt
He's terrible. I also dislike Agnes Garbowska art. For me its Tony Fleecs, then Andy Price (when he's not busy overloading every single panel with as many pop culture references as possible), then all the rest. And all the writer's should be fired.
>>
>>28480167
I don't get why they can't use Spoiled Rich for these things.
>>
File: 1381375226418.gif (754KB, 388x264px) Image search: [Google]
1381375226418.gif
754KB, 388x264px
>>28480368
>Dislikes Garbowska but likes Fleecs
>>
>>28481334
Because Spoiled is a mare and that defeats the commentary.
>>
File: Gentlemen....jpg (233KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Gentlemen....jpg
233KB, 1680x1050px
>>28479430
Both Filthy Rich and Mayor Mare's characters are getting butchered here for the sake of American politics and I can only ask 'Why?'.

>inb4 TIDF
>>
>>28481910
Ted Anderson. A middle school tape jockey trying to be relevant in a pathetic way.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.