[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to kiss Applejack's lips. The kick in the balls I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: applehorse_mad.png (139KB, 515x449px) Image search: [Google]
applehorse_mad.png
139KB, 515x449px
I want to kiss Applejack's lips. The kick in the balls I would get would be 100% worth it.
>>
well, cant let this quality thread die
>>
>>28478182

We ball busting thread now?
>>
>>28480988
>tfw Apple Bloom will never kick you in the balls with the skill and precision of an Apple but the delicacy of a filly
>>
>>28478182
Applejack is best pony. Wanting to kiss her is totally normal.
>>
>>28478182
>>28481582
who?
>>
i want to cum inside AJ's lips while she kicks me
>>
>>28478182
>implying she'd kick you in the balls
>sure, she'd want to, but suddenly her legs are wobbling and her cheeks bright red
>you'd walk off and she'd stand there fuming
>not at you, but her herself
>as you walked away, smiling to yourself, she couldn't help but ask herself
>"why aren't I mad at him?"
>"and why do I want him to do it again?"

Either that or kick you in the balls OP. Maybe that's your thing, I don't know.
>>
I want to cum inside AJ's paint bucket
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (29KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
29KB, 426x341px
>>28482090
fuck why do i want a fanfic of this
>>
apul horse is not for sexual
>>
>>28478182
I don't think she'd react violently unless she'd already made it clear she didn't want you to kiss her.
>>
>>28482331
This is Applejack; of course she would react violently. (albeit by reflex.)
>>
>>28478182

>The kick in the balls I would get would be 100% worth it.

Mmm, indeed!

...I was going to post a relevant picture, but I suppose this site is still sfw?
>>
>>28482090
>>28482168
I don't know where AJ wanting to kick someone in the balls came from t b h
Six seasons have shown us she's pretty indifferent to romance. If she was with her friends at the time, she'd turn red as a radish with embarrassment and feel a little confused, and secretly a little curious, wondering when she could experience it again.

Her honesty and life as a hardworking farmgirl has likely shielded her from a hedonistic and slutty youth.
>>
File: 1425542083299.png (331KB, 1015x2053px) Image search: [Google]
1425542083299.png
331KB, 1015x2053px
>>28478182
>>28480988
>>28482345
Not Applejack but ballbusting in an abusive relationship.
>>
>>28482429

That would be so hot... but needles are my worst phobia! It gets the appeal of ballbusting 100% spot-on, but I can't fap to something that makes me scream in terror, literally, in real life.
>>
>>28482696
Which is why she does it. There is consensual submissive and then there is abusive relationship, which is completely relinquishing yourself over to the abusive partner. You have no say. It is a genuine punishment, not bdsm. The relationship is abusive.
>>
>>28478182
I want apple jack to ball bust and humiliate me
>>
>>28480988
>>28481230
>>28481950
>>28482345
>>28482935

For everyone into pony ballbusting, there are several good pony ballbusting threads in fchan.

Here's the latest thread, with links to the previous ones that have reached bump limit in the first post: http://fchan.us/toon/res/129614.html#i129614

There's always demand for new ideas too, such as new methods and scenarios. The main artist would like to draw at least one picture of each episode, but some episodes are really hard to think ballbusting opportunities of.
>>
>>28482413
Awww yeahhh go on this is turning me on.
>>
>>28483874
If I had writing skills I'd get some green going, sorry phaym
>>
>>28482090
>>28482413
I'll just keep hope, and this thread, alive that someone takes this idea and whips rip some green. This sounds like it could be adorably cute.
>>
>>28484193
do it anyway
>>
>>28482185
Appul horse is not for anything. Backround pones do not speak up.
>>
>>28482429
Jesus christ dude... this green makes me wonder how pinkie would treat a woman... i feel fucking sick just reading this...

Is there more?
>>
>>28484839
I wish the thread became a general, if only for a few threads. That was the only visceral one, but there are some other stories.

http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/17972573/#17976085
>>
>>28482341
I haven't really noticed a tendency toward violence from her in the show. Stubbornness, yes, but she doesn't just hit ponies when she thinks they've crossed the line.
>>
>>28485652
stubbornness is just violence in dialectical form
>>
>>28485652
Because it's a kid's show, if it wasn't she probably would; I can't recall a single scene with Applejack (prominently) where I don't see her mad at one point.
>>
File: OME.png (124KB, 283x280px) Image search: [Google]
OME.png
124KB, 283x280px
>>28483068
>Got curipous
>Check front page
>Biggest mistake
>>
>>28486772

The latest thread has been least poductive this far. Here's the first one to get started with the pictures: http://fchan.us/toon/res/125903.html
>>
>>28483068
Those are nice threads.
>>
>>28486873
>Sentry's face

I should not beaughing this hard at this...
>>
>>28483068

This is my first greentext, written quite hastily but with the idea of "any new content is better than none". Hopefully you'll like it!

>You've just won the Equestria Games flying competition
>gold medal and swarms of mares are yours for the taking

>suddenly something bumps you in the shoulder and you wake up
>shit, you're still at work
>and woken up by Ms Harshwhinny herself, no less.
"Zephyr Breeze!"
"N-no ma'am! I wasn't sleeping! I was just... stretching... on the sofa...."
>Harshwhinny sighs and shakes her head
>you gulp, remembering what happened the last three times she caught you sleeping
"Seriously Zephyr... Sleeping on the job? You know what that means, don't you?"
>you gulp again
>while she didn't kick you out, she most definitely did kick you nevertheless
>once for the first offence, twice for the second...
"Spread 'em."
>having no choice, you lay back and spread your shaking rearlegs, your still aching balls hanging vulnerable in front of her
>Harshwhinny stands up on her hind legs. The view would be quite hot if you didn't know what was coming.
"One"
>her hoof stomps down on your balls, pressing them flat against your body
>you flail involuntarily and scream like a filly, while she waits impatiently for you to spread your legs again
>this being the only job you haven't been fired from yet you reluctantly obey, offering your rapidly swelling testicles to her once again
"Two"
>she swings her leg back and kicks them forward, pulling them up and bruising their underside
>you are already screaming as they flop against your stomach and droop down to their resting position, red and swollen
>your sack is filled with intense pain and your eyes are flowing with tears
"Come on now Mr Breeze, you know the rules. One more."
>you really don't want another one
>it hurts too much
>your balls are already so wrecked they can't possibly take another blow like that
>>
>>28487743

>as you're struggling with your pain with your eyes cleched shut, Harswhinny takes your legs and calmly moves them apart
"Three."
>she slams her rearhoof straight on your agonized balls one more time
>she doesn't just kick them, she keeps her hoof down, holding your balls flat
>you scream uncontrollably, begging her to let go, while she leans towards you while holding her hoof down on your sack
"Mr Zephyr. I thought you'd have learned some work ethic by now."
>you can't answer her, as your mind is too overwhelmed with doing anything you can to save your balls
>even worse, she starts grinding her hoof on them to further accentuate the pain
"Next time it will be four kicks, then five. I don't have balls but I'd *think* it would be more comfortable to just show some professionalism by now!"
>she presses down hard once more before letting go, crushing your already smashed nuts one more time and letting you curl up with your bruised manhood
>Harshwhinny gets down on all fours and smooths her suit
"You may now take a fifteen minute break to gather yourself. After that I expect to see you back at your desk or we'll have to have another one of our talks sooner than expected. Understood?"
>you nod a little, the most you can move with all your attention on tenderly holding your ballsack
>Harshwhinny nods back, and you get back to crying as you carefully hold your testicles and try to find a position that would be the least unbearable.
>>
>>28487791
pretty good
although
>the last three times she caught you sleeping
>once for the first offence, twice for the second...
>>
File: applepout.png (345KB, 614x852px) Image search: [Google]
applepout.png
345KB, 614x852px
It's not so much the ball busting I'm into. I like the fact more about AJ being offended that you force yourself on her before she beats the crap out of you and wipes her mouth in disgust; you kissed her, but no matter what she does you can't unkiss her.
>>
File: nussknacker.gif (4MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
nussknacker.gif
4MB, 420x236px
>ITT
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.