[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now aware that Big Mac had always wanted to be a unicorn,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 115.png (89KB, 236x318px) Image search: [Google]
115.png
89KB, 236x318px
You are now aware that Big Mac had always wanted to be a unicorn, for as long as he could remember.
But he was born to an earth pony family that shuns magic and favors tradition and he knew they'd never accept him if he told them. Secretly he even taught himself mathematics, the only "magic" he was capable of. Entertaining his youngest sis with mechanical toys, dazzling her with small, little wonders made him feel less miserable for a while.
For once somepony looked at him like he was magic.

He's eventually gotten his cutie mark -an Apple, because with Dad and Mom gone, family and the farm must come first, no matter what.
>>
>>28472775
What a shitty headcanon.
>>
>>28472795
Um, it's completely canon. Each thing he described has been shown in the show
>>
>>28472795
DYEWTS
>>
>>28472804
>>28472775
Headcanons are a healthy thing to have in this fandom. I felt happier when I had them. I have to say yours is pretty stable, but a bit too strong assumptive.
>>
>>28472844
>Watching this abomination
Fuck you and your stupid show.
>>
>>28472865
wow,who pissed in your cereal this morning
calm down dude
>>
>>28472775
do you think he sometimes looks at himself in the mirror with one of his sister's strap-ons on his head to make himself feel better
>>
>>28472775
>You are now aware that Big Mac could have fixed all of the mechanical problems on the farm, allowing Applejack to have spa time with Rarity, but no.

Plow fields.
>>
>>28472775
Shit. That actually makes sense. And that's pretty relatable for any older fans.

I bet M A Larson was responsible for this. And now he's gone.
>>
File: Starlight 2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight 2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Does he even have any unicorn friends? He hasn't interacted with Twilight for like 4 years on-screen and Starlight wanted nothing to do with him. Would Rarity count because of the Ponytones?

I really hope this horn-envy gets addressed at some point. It has potential to be really interesting.
>>
>>28472775
I would tell him to stop pretending to be something your not and face reality. You aren't a unicorn and you will never never be a unicorn, and even if you tried to change, it would never be right.
>>
>>28474407
>It has potential to be a hamfisted allegory for transsexuality that nobody will enjoy, especially not the SJWs to whom that type of story panders.
>>
>>28474420
I would kill fucking everyone if I was denied the life I wanted, starting with that fucking mary sue Twilight, then myself. I don't give a fuck either, I know I'm a piece of shit so spare me any of your moral objections.
>>
>>28474464
He was denied the day he was conceived.
>>
>>28472775
No, he hasn't.
>>
>>28474484
And his parents are (implied to be) dead. Coincidence?
>>
>>28474455

Welp
>>
>>28474464
The only one denying you the life you want is you.
>>
>>28474634
I am for now, I'm telling you if I was physically disabled in some way that prevented me from doing all the things I wanted in life, and I had to do some retarded bullshit for somebody every day just to keep myself alive, I would eventually go insane with rage.
>>
>>28474455
An earth pony who wants to be a unicorn was a plot of a nu-ppg episode and that's that pretty much describes it's reception.
>>
>>28472775
>You are now aware that a pony born as an inferior race always wanted to be the superior race
Well no shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.