[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't they announced Season 7 yet? Season 6 was officially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Pinkie2.png (169KB, 416x402px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie2.png
169KB, 416x402px
Why haven't they announced Season 7 yet? Season 6 was officially announced well before this point when Season 5 was still going on. Do you think they are going to finish with the show? Will the ride finally end?
>>
>>28469904
They are trying to get the show off of Discovery Family.
>>
File: Battle Against a True Negro.png (108KB, 324x346px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Against a True Negro.png
108KB, 324x346px
I stole it.

Then changed every 5th character with Nyx and gave it back
>>
File: twili shrug.jpg (22KB, 289x261px) Image search: [Google]
twili shrug.jpg
22KB, 289x261px
>>28469904

Maybe they're too busy with the movie right now and for some reason nobody has really thought of it.
Remember, the ride never ends. Even if the show dies, the fandom membership is still in the tens of thousands and will keep the Horse Empire alive for years.
Just look at Star Trek.
>>
>>28469904
They are finally ending this shit ass fandom
>>
>inb4 doompaulers
>>
File: Pilot Dog.jpg (34KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
Pilot Dog.jpg
34KB, 500x332px
Probably this >>28469909 but who knows
>>
>>28469945
Not with autopilot and gps, dog.
>>
>>28469909
How do you know this? And why would they?
>>
>>28469980
MLP is probably the only show keeping the channel alive. Hasbro must be wondering what they're getting out of carrying the network, when they'd get much better ratings on basic cable.
>>
>>28469980
They want to get it onto nickelodeon so that they can get frequent spongebob cameos on the show.
>>
>>28469980
Supposedly some faggot posted that rumor, but the thread smelled of fake bullshit.
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28450939/#28450939
>>
>>28469990
This.

The show is a glorified commercial for their toys. More audience means more little girls asking their parents to buy a miniature horses.
>>
>>28469990
Discovery treats Hasbro like shit, didn't they supposedly own 40% of the actions? this is not how you treat some guy that could take away his money and leave you in ruins practically.
>>
>>28469904
They've got a big movie coming up.
Probably blowing a ton on that, and seeing it's success, and applying what they learn there to s7
>>
>>28469904
I think we'll learn more about their plans in the Q3 or Q4 conference call.
>>
They are working on the EG show and allocated all their resources to that instead of a season 7
>>
>>28469904
When I said a couple weeks ago that I think they're doing six seasons for six protagonists, was shut down with "hurr season 7 is confirmed already"
>>
>>28470499
That sounds retarded.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.