[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anyone not wanting to die for their queen--" >"Better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 7864566765655.png (1000KB, 1268x1108px) Image search: [Google]
7864566765655.png
1000KB, 1268x1108px
>"Anyone not wanting to die for their queen--"
>"Better clear on out back."
>>
File: itachi.jpg (50KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
itachi.jpg
50KB, 960x540px
>>28465864
>"W-why, human, why?!"
>'To test the limits of my abilities.'
>>
File: dragon-ball-super-black-goku.jpg (25KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-ball-super-black-goku.jpg
25KB, 1200x630px
>>28465864
Because you creatures are a mistake the gods refuse to correct.
>>
>>28465864
>Punisher
>Giving any criminal or just plain evil-doer a warning.
>Ever

Anyway, she would be fucked considering this guy has gone toe to toe with Wolverine, One shot a cannibalistic Hulk, and crippled a whole criminal empire in like... A week.

Excuse my sperg out but I'm a superhero fanboy and talking about them just gets my rocks off.
>>
>>28466099
I'd say he's not so much giving her a warning as he is giving any changeling not wanting to be part of this a chance to run.
>>
>>28466136
That's what I'm saying. He would just kill anything in there that resembled a Changeling. This is the same guy that also killed his only friend at the time because he turned to a life of very minor crime.

Then there's also the fact his mentality is he needs to see them dead, they need to stay down and it needs to be done by him. All of them.

All in all I would like seeing what going to equestria, a place with such mild villains would have on him.

The mane six would try to get him to stop killing (like every other person he's come across) but he most likely wouldn't listen and just want to go back to earth to continue working.
>>
>>28465896
I hate you…
But I love you…
>>
>>28466190
>>28466099
this

but it's shitposting thread on slash em el pee, so let's just wait until it's deralied into some vague shit and continue discussion there.
>>
>>28466190
>He would just kill anything in there that resembled a Changeling.
Thorax is an example of why he wouldn't kill every changeling that he saw. Just the ones that took part in the invasion.

>because he turned to a life of very minor crime.
Micro helped bring heroin to the US. I wouldn't say that was a minor crime. He knew what that stuff does to people. And kids would have access to that stuff through drug dealers.

>a place with such mild villains would have on him.
I figure he would try to kill Sombra, Tirek, and Chrysalis. Who else?

>but he most likely wouldn't listen and just want to go back to earth to continue working.
I think so too.

>>28466223
I didn't make this thread to shitpost. I legitimately want to talk about Punisher in Equestria because I think it would be interesting.
>>
>>28466244
I wasn't talking about Micro I was talking about The General in Daredevil because all incarnations of the punisher, while varying in strengths and backstories, essentially have the same mentality. But I'm glad you like Punisher enough to remember Micro lol.

Now going off of the look in the op picture this is probably when it became less about avenging his family and more about cleaning up the world so I'd imagine he's gonna target anybody who still is evil, keep his eyes on the reformed villains to the point they so much slouch awkwardly when they shit a hammers going to their face, and carve a warpath looking for a way back to earth.
>>
>>28466099
This is a quote from the comicbook.
"Anybody not willing to die for Ireland...Better clear on out back"
Volume 5 issue 20
>>
>>28466737
Well, can't argue the facts mate I stand corrected. Never thought Punisher would let anyone go. Perhaps I must fanboy harder next time, gg.
>>
File: rugrats.png (63KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
rugrats.png
63KB, 600x387px
>>28465896
>"W-why, child, why?!"
>>
>>28466737
>>28466814
Punisher Max was a great run.
>>
>>28467471
It was.
>>
>>28466244
>I figure he would try to kill Sombra, Tirek, and Chrysalis. Who else?
Flim and Flam maybe? Starlight? definitely Discord
>>
>>28468451
>Flim and Flam
They're just small time con artists. At most he would use them as informants.
>>
So when are we getting green?
>>
>>28468619
Of what, Frank Castle killing everything or anti-heroes in Equestria.
>>
File: 30-C2023.jpg (8KB, 211x204px) Image search: [Google]
30-C2023.jpg
8KB, 211x204px
"Oh ,wait, I have magic"

>Hold Person
>Phantasmal Killer, will save at a DC of 47
>Will save failed

Dead.
>>
>>28468624
I'd love some Punisher in Equestria.
>>
File: bolts12.jpg (103KB, 620x702px) Image search: [Google]
bolts12.jpg
103KB, 620x702px
>>28468648
>magic is going to stop Chrysalis from getting Franked
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1342x1234px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1342x1234px
>>28468869
>>
>>28468648
>3.5e

Get the fuck out of here and never come back.
Also,

>The Punisher not having a great will save.
>>
>>28468624
either one
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.