[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you were a character on he show, would you be an antagonist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1429988436850.jpg (157KB, 772x900px) Image search: [Google]
1429988436850.jpg
157KB, 772x900px
if you were a character on he show, would you be an antagonist or a good guy? I would be an antagonist since I can't resist to manipulate people and I was a huge leech in school, I wasn't dumb , but I was extremely lazy so it was better to convince people than doing it myself
>>
>>28464966
Depends on if I had my human body or a pony body. As a human, I'd probably be a teacher but as a pony, I'd want to be wizard or mage working for the crown.
>>
>>28464978
don't be gay dude, the point in this thread is to be yourself, you would be a teacher in both forms
>>
>>28464989
Yeah, but as a pony, I would be a unicorn because I'm obsessed with magic. I've even written 2 papers on magic theory
>>
File: youis.jpg (24KB, 448x358px) Image search: [Google]
youis.jpg
24KB, 448x358px
>>28464966
A good guy.
...To everyone, depending on the situation. I want friends.
>>
>>28465017
sunburst is shit and wrote a lot of stuff, let's do something, if the last number of my post is 12345 you are a powerful unicorn
>>
File: abeshrug.jpg (52KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
abeshrug.jpg
52KB, 680x510px
>>28465096
>>28465017
too bad so sad
>>
File: 1473486548812.png (148KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473486548812.png
148KB, 600x500px
>>28465113
Fuck you, id still be a unicorn
>>
>>28465142
k, but just because of the sunny d picture, but you'll have to work for me if we want to climb the power chain I might greentext
>>
>>28464966
Villain. I'm an incredibly unpleasant person. and Celestia help the world if I get my hands on a powerful magical artifact...
>>
File: handsome_wario.png (2MB, 993x1247px) Image search: [Google]
handsome_wario.png
2MB, 993x1247px
>>28465142
>be anon
>you have an asshole friend
>>28465230
>you are both extremely poor one a failed writter the other an incompetent doctor
>just your luck! you remember there's a pony who owes you a favor ,a teacher
>>28465142
> "dude we should go talk to your fruity friend" said the asshole.
I have another idea ,look over there , look at that earth pony
>>28465025
mierda... FUCK my spanish got out come on man don't you dare say that shit again "
>BUILD WALL
you shit
>they start punching and kicking each other, not because he hated the latinos or because anon got annoyed by the memes, but because they wanted an excuse to fight
the earth pony is approaching
CONTINUE?
>>
>>28465329
Yes please do
>>
>>28464966

I'd be that guy that would fuck off and explore Equestira, ultimately dying while in a temple to only to have my skeleton later be briefly contemplated by Daring Do before she went on her merry way.
>>
>>28465642
by the way, who are you in the story

>the earth pony approaches the latino and the caucacian and tries to separate them
"don't fight what's wrong"
>"this fatass lost my 90 bits and I need them to get my...umm emm medicine"
"I did not! this tacoeater lost the money like a fucking retard"
>"(whispers)dude kick me in the knee"
>they start fighting again and then they start crying
"if my friend doesn't get the medicine, he's going to die"
>the earth pony looks sad and after a little thinking he offers them 50 bits
>I know it's not much ... but I have to travel a lot
>"thanks , you are a saint but I'm not going to find 40 bits more take them a dead man doesn't need money"
>in the head of both of them( so the pawns and towers are in the table)
fine hmm you can have all my 90 bits
>"PENDEJ... umm I mean thanks for your help, you are a hero"
ok bye
" you almost blow it in the end you shit"
>''what? it was just a little mistake besides I made this plan"
"you lying cunt"
>"wanna fight ?"
"ok, let me put this money in this skeleton over here "
>>28465673
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.