[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings from /sci/. How much torque can unicorn magic apply

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Greetings from /sci/. How much torque can unicorn magic apply to a bolt. Happened to just watch applejacks day off, and wondered why rarara couldnt fix the pipes.
>>
>>28461450
Unicorn magic is highly specialized unless you're a prodigy like Twilight

Rarity's magic is for dressmaking and gemfinding, not pipe repair
>>
>>28461450
I don't know, but now I can't stop wondering
>>
>>28461450

>Rarity
>plumber

CHOOSE ONE
>>
>>28461470
Refer to >>28461466
>>
File: 1436575675675.png (194KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1436575675675.png
194KB, 800x450px
>>28461450
Magic varies per pony. They have to have a better understanding of their enviroment and practice in order to manipulate their surroundings accordingly. This of course does not include the size of their magic reserves. Again, it varies per pone, but this time connectivity with their reserves is also a factor. How well one can acess it and how well they can implement it will determine their cast success rate.

For example: Rarity has an average reserve of magic, but by her characteristics she didn't stress the use of her magic only made it more streamlined and percise. For detailing. When she applied the same concept to the pipes she pured too much energy into holding every aspect of it and not enough using it for torque power. This caused her magic to deplete rapidly and unable to go pass a certain threshold.
>>
>>28461632
so what you're saying is, Rarity and every unicorn who works at the spa by extention is a weak little babby who cannot even tighten a single bolt with their oh so powerful magic?
>>
File: 141651561.png (573KB, 2360x1512px) Image search: [Google]
141651561.png
573KB, 2360x1512px
>>28461655
Yes.
>>
>>28461450
Like a wrench, it depends on how well your tool can withstand it, she could fix the plumbing, but does she have the knowledge? People wouldn't call a plumber if they knew how to fix their piping.
>>
>>28461655
Except when they all work together, they can magically move the sun.
>>
>>28461749
>implying I wouldn't call someone to do a job I could do
I'll spend my money however I like you dirty communist
>>
>>28461450
4 torques/quarter inch cubed
>>
>>28461450
You need to imagine that normal unicorns are only able to use their magic like hands. They can only apply tourque throught movement and not directly. For a six-sided bolt, she needs to apply force at six points and she needs to move these six points with the spin of the bolt.
>>
>>28461450
Don't listen to these idiots. The reason Rara couldn't fix the pipes is because doing so would cut down on the 22 minute runtime, which they would then have to replace with something else.
>>
File: large.gif (365KB, 654x734px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
365KB, 654x734px
>>28461450
She could, but she's a lazy rich cunt.
>>
>>28461450
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.