[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's funny, there used to be a time when you couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 130730104715.png (36KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
130730104715.png
36KB, 501x501px
It's funny, there used to be a time when you couldn't visit the board if you didn't hadn't seen the new episode cause half of it would be covered in spoilers, but nowadays it's all covered in generals and greentexts so you can safely browse.
>>
sometimes I eat my own ass
>>
>>28437635
The finale is all about glimmy having her own suicide squad
>>
>watching the show
For real?
>>
>>28437635
>implying
Rainbow Dash dies on page 606.
>>
>>28437635
As weird as it may sound, I like this quieter version of the board. I remember being spoiled of a Flurry Heart, and Flutter a rutted and a few eps in between.

Perhaps all the discussion is mostly condensed within the sticky?
>>
>>28437753
Not really. It's gut reactions and a general back and forth of "stop having a different opinion than me", but any half-serious discussion of show aspects is dead.
>>
File: image.png (225KB, 510x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
225KB, 510x450px
>>28437801
I see. Perhaps the next time I stream episodes while I catch up, I'll probably try to have intellectual discussion in the thread.

Kind anon, what episodes are after Flutter Brutter and how would you personally rate them?
>>
What would anyone even spoil from season 6?
>>
>>28437635
How many threads dedicated to one episode do you need up at a time, of our 150 threads?
>>
>>28437635
People already saw that the plot of the episodes is shit, confirmed it today.
And with how generic and bland is s6, there is no surprise people simply didn't gave a fuck about the episodes.
>>
File: CHARACTER_DEVELOPMENT.png (98KB, 350x295px) Image search: [Google]
CHARACTER_DEVELOPMENT.png
98KB, 350x295px
>>28438771
>And with how generic and bland is s6, there is no surprise people simply didn't gave a fuck about the episodes.
>implying people aren't enjoying all the magnificent CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT this season is giving us
wew
>>
File: Kill yourself.jpg (37KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
Kill yourself.jpg
37KB, 604x340px
>>28437635
Don't give faggots any ideas OP what are you thinking?
>>
>>28437635
It's sad because it's true.

Hopefully, the finale and the new EQG movie will flood again the board with new maymays
>>
>>28438923
epik!!!!
>>
>>28439118
Stay mad, hasbro enabler.
>>
>>28439198
I don't think Hasbro told the show staff to make another character canonically retarded.
>>
>>28439247
However Hasbro gives the green light to everything the staff writes, same with DHX, so they are just as guilty.
>>
File: 1404707038478.png (265KB, 714x897px) Image search: [Google]
1404707038478.png
265KB, 714x897px
>>28439247
>I don't think Hasbro told the show staff to make another character canonically retarded.
Well not AGAIN, at least. Remember when Twilight used to lose her patience and snap at other ponies? No? That's because it was three years ago, anon. Now she is very most excited about friendship and babies.
>>
File: query.jpg (6KB, 226x192px) Image search: [Google]
query.jpg
6KB, 226x192px
>>28439247
>Applejack being stubborn about how she goes about chores is now akin to her being mentally retarded
>>
>>28440268
Hasbro shills damage controlling, anon.
Watch them replying "nice buzzwords" to my post or some other bullshit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.