[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Yo!" "Yo, Rainbow Dash told me to stay away from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 23145213412.png (153KB, 904x1024px) Image search: [Google]
23145213412.png
153KB, 904x1024px
"Yo!"
"Yo, Rainbow Dash told me to stay away from you. She said you, you hurt a lot of people. But yo that's not true right?"
"Yo...Why won't you answer me? And what's with that weird expression?"
>>
>>28429364
>people
D R O P P E D
>>
File: a_new_scooter.png (252KB, 3000x2559px) Image search: [Google]
a_new_scooter.png
252KB, 3000x2559px
>>28429364
I... I can't lie to you, Scoots. I asked Rainbow Dash to tell you whatever she could to keep you away from me because I didn't want you to see me right now. I'm... doing... something and you shouldn't be here. Well, my plan didn't work. *sigh* I guess it no longer matters, so I can tell you the truth. I really didn't want it to happen this way. Sorry, Scootaloo. This is for you. You deserve it.

I built it myself. It was a present for your birthday, Rainbow Dash helped me to do it. I was waiting for the paint to dry, but you can take it now if you are careful. Do you like it, Scoots?
>>
>>28429364
Yeah scoots I have back on earth.
I grew up in a dangerous place among dangerous people so I did what I had to do to survive.
Not proud of it but there it is, here though I can finally try to live a productive and peaceful living I only hope you, Dash and the others can one day understand.
>>
>>28429526
Lol okay. What did you ever do?

Steal a pencil?
>>
>>28429534
No one is that evil.
>>
[ * Looks like free EXP ]
>>
>>28429534
No I once went to throw trash away but misses.

I didn't pick it up, forgive my sins anon.

But really anon people from all walks of life come to this and every other board.
>>
>Undertale
Dropped
>>
File: 1468359468743.png (67KB, 588x591px) Image search: [Google]
1468359468743.png
67KB, 588x591px
>>28429486
Underrated feels
>>
>>28429364
>proceed to boop Scoots
DASH IS GONNA FREAK
>>
>Fight
>>
File: Cat.jpg (253KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
Cat.jpg
253KB, 1080x1283px
>>28429364
I DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>28429364
This is the face I make when someone says "yo" to me four times in under a minute.
>>
>yo

What is this, the late 90's?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.