[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be college student >Not watch the show for nearly two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

>Be college student
>Not watch the show for nearly two years
>Came here a handful of times, but half the topics went over my head due to missing out on finales and new characters
>One day I get bitten by the nostalgia bug
>Decide to catch back up
>Watch the majority of season 5 and as much as I could of 6
>The amount of fanservice was a little jarring, but I survived
>The one thing that genuinely impressed me were the songs
>Normally I cringed when I heard some of the songs from earlier seasons, but these new songs were actually enjoyable to listen to, no matter how many times I scolded myself for liking them

>Be minoring in film
>Need a score
>Luckily one of my close friends is pretty fucking skilled at playing the piano, so if I ever want him to do something for a film then I can just ask him.
>Problem is I need to think of something in the first place
>Pic related pops into head
>...
>Surely not
>areyousureaboutthat.webm
>...
>Find piano cover
>Find sheet music
>Erase the lyrics
>Give it to him
>He starts questioning where its from
>[sweating intensifies]
>tell him I don't remember, some lonely youtube channel that uploaded original shit and that none of the pieces had real titles
>He takes the bait
>Not even 50 minutes later he sends me a video of him already having the first 10 seconds nailed
>It's fucking happening

Not sure what to feel, lads.
Proud that I fooled him, and that anybody who hears it the film would be none the wiser?
Ashamed to have sneaked pone shit into my real life?
Nervous that he might find out where it's from?
Either way I'm getting some decent music for my short film, so that's nice.
>>
>>28418796
MAXIMUM AUTISM
>>
File: NNwfxXL.gif (1MB, 405x384px) Image search: [Google]
NNwfxXL.gif
1MB, 405x384px
>>28418796
>>
>>28418796
fully_autistic.jpegasus
>>
>>28418841
>>28418890
This is the probably the highest level I've been at in a long time.
I'm scaring myself
>>
>>28418796
Aside from being autistic, isn't this bordering on plagiarism?
>>
>>28418936
>literally copying the song exactly
>bordering
>>
>>28418796
wait.... it took him 50 minutes to get 10 seconds down? if that makes him an amazing piano player I'm level 99 pianoing
>>
>>28419000
It's not like he started practicing as soon as I told him about it, but I certainly wasn't expecting anything tangible from him until much later
>>
>>28418796
You need to get a piano wire and kill him before he discovers your secret!
>>
>>28418936
>>28418992
Nah I'm not taking credit for it, and neither is the piano guy.
>>
>>28418796
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.