[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever go to Derpibooru and you find this pic of your waifu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Do you ever go to Derpibooru and you find this pic of your waifu being raped/tortured/mutilated/killed, and it has a positive score and a lot of faves, and you wonder how it is possible that so many people hate so much the pony you love?
>>
>>28405872
No, because with the ones that are positive, I can usually understand the appeal, even if I disagree with it.
>>
>>28405872
No, I get turned on.
>>
>>28405872
I don't have a wifu
I ship natsu and Lucy for a solid nalu
But that's as far is I have come I. This department
I guess it kinda depresses me to think that I could love somthing that could not love me in return
>>
Yeah, the entire raricow shit
>>
>>28405872
They don't hate her, they like her and have a weird fetish.
>>
>>28405895
This, honestly.
I love my waifu and am serious about her, but I've gotten off to rape and gore art of her. I'd rather not think too much into it, but it makes me especially excited, sometimes, and I know I'd never want her to actually even get hurt in the show or my daydreams.

I feel more insulted and take it more personally when safe shipping art has a lot of upvotes. Dumb, I know, but fans of guro don't headcanon that she's dead forever. Shippers do go against my autistic fantasies and often want to put it in the show, making it even harder on me, so when I see another dedicated fan of the same character enjoying popular shipping and wanting it in the show, I feel betrayed.

My feels are weird.
>>
>>28405872
If you're talking about Dash then yes I fully understand.
>>
>you will never ejaculate on rainbow dash's still-beating heart
>>
>>28405872
Kinda. Not a waifu fag, but I know that feel. Y'all are more degenerate than me, and I jerk it to cartoon pony incest.

Thing that really triggers me about it though is that people get to post pics of rape/torture/murder, all that shit, and you don't get to call them out as disgusting faggots and tell them how much you want them to die horribly like you can here. The hugbox atmosphere kills me. It purposly breeds the most disgusting degenerecy in a safespace atmosphere.
>>
File: image.png (650KB, 1024x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
650KB, 1024x3000px
>>28405899
>Nalu
>No going for the superior ship Gruvia

I'm beyond disappointed
>>
>>28405872
No, because virtually anything with genitalia will get a positive score on derpi
I usually just filter anything under +30 outside of episode days because if it cannot get 30 upvotes on fucking derpi it's probably shit anyway
>>
>>28405872
>mutilated, killed
Nope, gore tag is filtered
>>
File: mlfw10680-heh.gif (747KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw10680-heh.gif
747KB, 450x450px
>>28406237
I think the idea of edgelords having a "safe space" is absolutely hilarious desu.
>>
>>28406574
What do you think /pol/ and /r9k/ are?

(pretend i posted wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg along with this post because i can't find it)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.