[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ey, fellow horsefuckers. Honestly, I've never understood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 6fc.png (395KB, 1269x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6fc.png
395KB, 1269x1024px
Ey, fellow horsefuckers.

Honestly, I've never understood why I've been so interested in horse pussy, it's been taking control of my life. I'm like not even into humans anymore because I prefer horses. I know it has /something/ to do with personalities and shit, but why the fuck do I keep coming back for more ponut?

Am I going to be okay?
>>
File: 136464657.jpg (13KB, 320x219px) Image search: [Google]
136464657.jpg
13KB, 320x219px
>>28402639
>>
File: 0576 - 4efGIER.jpg (12KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
0576 - 4efGIER.jpg
12KB, 232x217px
>>28402639
>stop watching the show
>stop fapping
>stop being faggot
there you go anon, or you could always just put a bullet in your head, that one always works for me.
>>
>>28402639

Everything will be fine as long as you have HORSE PUSSY
>>
File: 1361202335716.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1361202335716.png
10KB, 400x400px
Why do you care, OP?

I've gone full "I don't give a fuck" a few years ago and stopped caring about this. I don't masturbate to humans since, like, 2013? Only zoophilia gives me boners nowadays, and I'm 100% okay with it.
>>
File: 1430481622423.gif (442KB, 480x408px) Image search: [Google]
1430481622423.gif
442KB, 480x408px
>>28402639
You'll be "fine". I know how ya feel, and you'll be able to survive, no matter what. You could go into ranching or something, get some real horse pussy. It would be a whole lifestyle, but it might suite you. Maybe you could find a broad that's into pone or horses n' shit. They are out there. Or just keep your autistic little fetish to yourself, whatever.

The only way to fix it, if it's possible, would be to quite pone all together. Good luck.
>>
>>28402639
>I've never understood why I've been so interested in horse pussy
because a horse pussy is the best pussy. Now, go out of this thread and jerk off to that glorious mare vagina. You're just fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 421x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 421x270px
>>28402639

Do you know how many of these fucking threads we've had?

>My sexuality has changed, blah blah blah

And then some autistic liberal waddles into the room and says "No no no. Sexuality is set in stone from the moment of birth and cannot change under any circumstances whatsoever. I have to believe this, or else the Christians were right and gays CAN turn straight! Conversion therapy should be banned!"
>>
File: 1437344074835.jpg (73KB, 614x572px) Image search: [Google]
1437344074835.jpg
73KB, 614x572px
>>28404418
>Conversion therapy shouldn't be banned
>I don't want people to make their own decisions and live their own lives based upon their own preferences that they formed independently
>Instead everyone who is different should be forced to accept my prefereneces based upon "muh tradishun" and arbitrarily selected passages from a book that also instructs people not to wear blended fabrics nor eat plants grown in the same field as others
Wew laddie
>>
It helps prevent you from getting caught in the trap of modern marriage. If you don't find real women to be on par with fictional ones, their charms will be less effective should any try to make you a beta provider.
>>
>>28404444

You don't understand. They want to ban VOLUNTARY conversion therapy for people who DON'T WANT to be gay. Talk about shoving your beliefs down other people's throats.
>>
>>28404444

I don't wish to stereotype, but why are people who use "smug anime girl" reaction images almost always anti-religious?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.