[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A griffin special talent can be "everything" cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

A griffin special talent can be "everything" cause they have not a cutie mark setting them to a single specific destiny.
Cutie marks are actually castrating the pony race.
>>
>>28392038
But that also means griffons are good at teh coitus and waifu for laifu related things! Get a griffon today!
>>
File: 1444501254875.png (1MB, 920x839px) Image search: [Google]
1444501254875.png
1MB, 920x839px
>>28392038
THE CRUSADE FOR OUR LORD AND SAVIOR BUTTMARKS
>>
>>28392038
Humans and griffin confirmed for master races
>>
I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a cutie mark, and if she did it would be something like a "helping others" cutie mark, which you would have picked up on if you weren't a vapid dunce making multiple shitpost threads about the same subject.
>>
>>28392076
I'm pretty sure you misfired or something.
>>
>>28392038
>bunch of jacks of all trades, masters of none
>bunch of overall incompetent but super good at something ponies
I wonder what society is gonna go better...
>>
>>28392038
Yes. And Griffonstone is a huge ruin of poor, pissed griffons, while the pony society prospers. Castrate yourself.
>>
>>28392117
>masters of none
Did you not watch the episode? She is a master of all trades.
>>
>>28392145
I guess the other side of the medal is that a griffin special talent can be "none at all" as well.
>>
Ponies can be good at many things, a cutie mark doesn't say the only thing they are capable of...just the thing that represents what makes them special

Pinkie and Applejack can both bake, yet they don't have baking cutie marks
Applejack and Rainbow Dash are both athletes, yet neither have sports related cutie marks....I could go all day but this should be obvious, most ponies have more than one talent their cutie mark just represents their personality more than anything
>>
File: Sona.png (104KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sona.png
104KB, 600x600px
>>28392038
>Her special talent is all.
>Her calling is what she wants and likes to do the most
>she loves helping
>cutiemarks are not bond to pony's destiny but a rather a /special/ talent
>she sucks my dick and still be happy because she helped me
>>
STARLIGHT GLIMMER DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>28392117
Is proven that the universal guy is better than an idiot for only one thing
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 1021x991px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 1021x991px
>>28392038
I have an idea who is behind this post
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.