[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: fillies and mares waking Anon up in the middle of the night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: CMC Trap Advocates.png (341KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
CMC Trap Advocates.png
341KB, 444x444px
ITT: fillies and mares waking Anon up in the middle of the night to ask him how to deal with their new raging mareboners.

Twilght: "Psst! Anon! Are you awake? Oh good you are! I've been up all night as well. I've spent hours researching the best method to make my new "appendage" less rigid so I can get some rest. Phew. It sure isn't easy finding a comfortable medium when you've got things sticking out of your back AND your front! I don't see how stallions can sleep on their stomachs like this, it's so uncomfortable!

Applejack: "Hey, partner, it's me, Applejack. Please excuse mah interruptin' of yer shuteye an' all, but I, uh, need some quick advise. See, uh, the thing is this here new doohicky of mine is actin' up, an', well, I was hopin' you'd be able ta give me some pointers on how best to deal with my... pointer."

Pinkie: "Heeeeey. Hey, Anooooon. I've been watching you sleep for the last houuuuur. The way your chest rises and sinks like that when you're unconscious really makes me drip pre all ov- Oh, hey! You're awake! Heehee! Huh? What am I doing in here? I, er, I came in to ask you something but I can't remember what it is! Must be overtired, haha! Ha... So anyway, don't mind me, you just close your eyes and relax and go right back to sleep, okay? I'll, unf, be nearby if you need anything..."
>>
>>28390384
Dash: "ANON! WAKE UP! CHECK THIS SHIT OUT! Cool huh?! I bet nopony's EVER seen one THIS BIG before! Whip yours out and we can compare them side by side! Ha! I bet mine's bigger!"
>>
File: 1329727288039.png (54KB, 344x316px) Image search: [Google]
1329727288039.png
54KB, 344x316px
>Anon, dear, may I have a moment of your time?
>I had thought in my years I had seen - and felt - it all. But this is different, even for me. You, um, seem to have an understanding of these sort of things.
>I know it's rather large, but would you be so kind as to assist me with this?
>>
>>28390384
Keep it in mlpg with the rest of the boards awful shit.
>>
>>28390384
I bet Sweetie Belle's filly willy would be the cutest thing in the world.
>>
>>28390384
> fillies
go play with yourself
>>
ITT: We jerk off to something that would totally destroy the entire pony species, unless not all of them have dicks or they don't lose their horse pussy.
>>
>>28392640
futa have dick, vag, and no balls unless stated otherwise
>>
>>28392104

A blushing filly with a cute and erected shota horsecock
>>
>>28391209
>Celestia shows you her erection, you try not to giggle as she large penis is standing at a staggering four and a half inches.
>>
>>28392698
This except with humongous balls
>>
>>28394302
futa with balls are trash
humongous balls especially
>>
>>28392104
Sweetie: "Um... Uh... A-Anon? Hi. It's me, Sweetie Belle. I'm really, really, REALLY sorry to bother you, and I know it's really late and you're very tired, but I... I need to ask you something super important... a-about something embarrassing. It, uh... it's my new, you know... 'thing'. It's really hard right now! A-and my insides feel all funny and tickley and I just can't seem to get to sleep because it's all hot! I know stallions have them and they seem to be able to get to sleep just fine! What are they doing that I'm not?! Huh? No, please! Tell me! TELLMETELLMETELLMETELLMETELLM- Okay I'll be quiet. Uh huh. Yeah. Wait, what? They WHAT?! Ew! That sounds messy! I-I dunno... I guess it's worth a shot. I'll go try that and see if it works. Will it be okay if I come back later to tell you how it went? Thanks so much, Anon. I'll keep you posted."

Sweetie didn't come back to Anon's room that night.
She also didn't get to sleep.
>>
File: Vibrating Celestia.gif (132KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
Vibrating Celestia.gif
132KB, 440x440px
>>28392783
>from your anus
>>
>>28392783
>tfw you'll never sph an immortal sun goddess
>>
>ITT: shit thread that literally belongs on /trash/
>>
>>28397166
im only replying because you got dubs.
>>
>>28390384
>Pinkie
>not waking Anon up with some kind of boner-themed party
you fucked up
>>
>>28398111
im only replying because you got trips.
>>
>>28398825
thanks
>>
>>28396067
>the next morning, Anon wakes up to find a 95-bit drycleaning bill nailed to his door
>>
>>28391160
That would be really hot actually
>>
You will never manualcollection.pdf your waifu's throbbing marecock.
>>
>>28397019
why live?
>>
>>28391160
>accidentally frotting with Rainbow Dash because your dicks are so close to the same size you had to press them against each other to see if one was ever-so-slightly longer, and Rainbow, being the competitive type, scooted hers forward a little to make it look longer, so you end up jockeying for position and
>>
File: Top Unf.png (252KB, 792x800px) Image search: [Google]
Top Unf.png
252KB, 792x800px
>>28404653
U-unf...
>>
>>28396067
>and then she shows the other two all the things she's learned about her foal pole
>>
File: 1473462579595.jpg (808KB, 2500x1833px) Image search: [Google]
1473462579595.jpg
808KB, 2500x1833px
>this thread
>>
>>28390384
>>28391160
>>28404653
Unf/10
>>
>>28405198
>Why, of COURSE Trixie would have the Largest and most Magnificent mareboner in ALL of Equestria!
>Now help me make it go down.
>>
>>28405929
>the Largest and most Magnificent mareboner in ALL of Equestria
[citation needed]
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.