[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been thinking about buying Minecraft to play on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

So I've been thinking about buying Minecraft to play on the Pony server. Has anyone on /mlp/ played it? Is it any good?
>>
>>28389049
>Has anyone on /mlp/ played it?
what, minecraft? yes and yes. despite the memes, it is a good game.
>>
>>28389070
No the Pony Concordia Server.
>>
>>28389085
>playing minecraft in 2016
That server's bound to be ded. Save your $27.
>>
>>28389049
Buy minecraft only if you want or care about using skins and easier modding
Otherwise just pirate it and play single player. If you have REAL FRIENDS that want to play with you, then they can all play with you on a pirate server.
>>
>>28389049
I thought it was a good game but the ocean of children that started playing it completely killed it
>>
>>28389049

Yes, just get it. Its fun. Ignore all the

>Autism A.D.H.D. blockz xDDDD lmao faggot still plays a game that died in 2010 xDDDD havn't even touched it since 1.8, combat update sucked ass xDDDDDDD lmao"

Its a good game.
>>
I personally think I'll stick to 1.7 with lots of mods.
>>
>>28389148
Good luck finding any servers to play on.
>>
File: 1471898281424.gif (844KB, 320x388px) Image search: [Google]
1471898281424.gif
844KB, 320x388px
>>28389049
I know Minecraft is a good game but I want to know if mc.ponyconcordia.com is a good server.
>>
>>28389165
Nobody knows because nobody plays Minecraft anymore. So I would hazard to guess that no, it's probably not all that great.
>>
File: 132127802475.png (52KB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
132127802475.png
52KB, 400x317px
>>28389163
>Playing online
Hahahahaha, good one anon.
Every single server I have joined, is full of kids of 7 years old. Playing online is a waste of time. The only time I had a good time was with a guy of 25 I found in some other game. Too bad, we got angry about some bullshit and he blocked me in everything.
>>
>>28389148

Minecraft never interested me until the combat update. Seriously there is nothing wrong with making a feasible combat system that actually requires skill instead of

click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click [You Died]

It looked fucking stupid, just 2 people spamming shit at each other and bouncing back and scattering to look around to find there opponent again. It was retarded. Now you have shields and timing and numbers etc.
>>
File: 137426034603.png (8KB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
137426034603.png
8KB, 270x263px
>>28389182
I have never been a pvp person, so it ruined pve for me.
>>
>>28389180

Well then maybe join a white listed server with people who play on your godly elevated level of skill? Every server I join I am always the best builder and if it has MCMMO with an ah I almost always control the market. I can't stand servers full of kids. So get a better server.
>>
>>28389197
I am peaceful get along guy. I don't pvp and I play with lots of mods, specifically minefactory reloaded, thermal expansion and IC2. So my endgame is to build a laser and feed it enough energy so I have creative mode basically. That at least lasts me for way longer than vanilla that is just getting prot 4 gear and a bunch of golden apples then raid if you like pvp or just keep mining for diamonds forever.
>>
>>28389193

>Ruined PvE
>Added shields instead of impractical sword blocking that just looked retarded
>Shields that can block and ricochet arrows that when done correctly can allow you to hit other enemies
>Sword timing that actually makes PvE more realistic instead of

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

>Ruined PvE

I'd bet your one of those nostalgia fags who thinks that CGI is worse than animatronics.
>>
>>28389182
Since the new combat update, I want to make a 1:1 scale replica of Diablo 1 with montser spawners and all that.
>>
>>28389214
So you die by fucking baby zombies because of lag? yeah totally rad.
>>
>>28389228
>Admitting to playing minecraft on a shit computer with shit connection.
>>
>>28389228

>lag

Sounds like your problem brah, maybe you should get a non-shit graphics card and non-somalian internet.
>>
>>28389231
I was the host and still got rekt.
And that's after I used to beat the whole fucking game in hardcore before 1.8
But whatever, faggot. I am sure the ones that never touched the game until 1.8 do fine cause it is easier to get used to it.
>>
>>28389228
>dying in PvE to anything but a tragic fall into the the ocean of lava in the nether
scrub
>>
File: shiggy.png (43KB, 502x284px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.png
43KB, 502x284px
>>28389242
>graphics card
>minecraft
>>
>>28389247
>>28389231

This, if you die at all to anything PvE you need to quit being a fucking kid and take your time. Every mob has its weakness in either hit boxes, pathfinding or a combination of several in game mechanics.

The only and I mean ONLY thing you should die to is getting knocked off of an obsidian tower when trying to destory ender crystals BECAUSE the Ender Dragon didn't change flight paths after you shot him, EVEN THEN you should have feather falling.
>>
>>28389257
You laugh, but the way the game renders everything, the square based everything is intended to reduce hardware requirements. Of you look at something like 7 days to die, basically the same game, but with a different skin, requires a beast of a computer to run.
>>
>>28389257

Vanilla looks like trash once you play and get used to hd texture packs and shaders.
>>
>>28389282
Yeah 7 days to die runs in medium in my pc
>>
>>28389288
If you buy the console version, all the graphic settings are locked at medium, consoles are falling behind in power lately.
>>
>>28389102
It ain't. 8 is the lowest I've seen it go recently.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.