[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At last, the mystery of Bronycon's declining attendance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Bronycon attendance.png (70KB, 569x631px) Image search: [Google]
Bronycon attendance.png
70KB, 569x631px
At last, the mystery of Bronycon's declining attendance has been solved.
>>
>>28378352
One low year, a decline does not make. I'm not saying it isn't declining, but there's still the possibility that next year could improve.

But that's all beside the point.
FUCKING KIKES RUINING MY GODDAMN HORSE SHOW TRYING TO APPEAL TO TRANS KEKS
>>
File: 629.jpg (46KB, 680x632px) Image search: [Google]
629.jpg
46KB, 680x632px
>>28378388
>>
>>28378352

Im gonna be honest
I didnt go to bronycon for that
>>
>>28378352
If anything the attendance was probably down because of the date change. They're moving it back to August next year as usual. I heard there were a couple issues with them being in July.
>>
>More bronies exposed themselves to actual sunlight and exercise because they no longer get confused as to which bathroom lets them piss out of their inverted chodes

Seems legit.
>>
>>28378460
Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to schedule it less than a week after the Fourth of July?
>>
>>28378399
Post the dwarf that is fast comic please
>>
A decline is not necessary a sign of bad times.
The high as died and the more secure mid level is here to stay
>or maybe it isn't and yes everything is falling
>fandom is RIP
>>
File: faggot.jpg (247KB, 809x1193px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
247KB, 809x1193px
>>28378352
>>28378388

AT LAST I TRULY SEE
>>
>>28378352
Wait a minute, that faggot George Cain said he was leaving the fandom.

HE'S A PHONY
>>
>>28378352
>transgender bathroom
so, like, bathrooms for both genders? Or how does that even fucking work?
>>
>>28378727
I was at PAX South earlier this year and it had that same weird bathroom. It had a regular men's and women's, but then there was these middle bathrooms that were like "gender fluid/neutral" or some shit. I'm guessing it had stalls and everything a normal bathroom had, but I guess it was so chicks wouldn't freak out about some dude in a dress pissing next to them.
>>
>>28378352
What's his point? We all know it was a huge decrease because cons were at full circle this year...

>>28378727
No idea. Unisex bathroom exist so I don't see the point of them at all. I's your typical first world problems.
>>
>>28378727
Trans bathrooms are fucking stupid.
But people is stupid, so.
I bet they had to give in because women don't want fat hairy F to M trans and guys would probably be disgusted by M to F pissing next to them too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.