[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the man who is single handily destroying everything about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Josh_Haber_grayscale_profile.png (204KB, 507x640px) Image search: [Google]
Josh_Haber_grayscale_profile.png
204KB, 507x640px
This is the man who is single handily destroying everything about MLP. He's proven he's shit at running the show, easily making Season 6 one of the most disappointing seasons in memory. He's a medicore writer overall, with most of his episodes being bland and forgettable. He has proven he's a hack at writing a movie, with Friendship Games having massive plot holes, a disjointed story, and underdeveloped and underused villains. And the biggest kicker of all, he has proven time and time again he does not give a shit about the fandom or anything about the show. At least Meghan showed interest, Haber flat out doesn't care at all. In fact he constantly blows off criticism about his work, all because he could care less.

If the finale will be as horrible as I think it will be, Haber needs to get fired.
>>
>>28377543
He left and is working on another project OP.
>>
>>28377543
wait....
wasnt Meghan the actual devil? or was that a meme of 2013-14?

also,is this fresh pasta?
>>
File: notawesome.jpg (6KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
notawesome.jpg
6KB, 262x200px
>>28377561
>he knew this was his last season
>he fucked it up intentionally
>>
>>28377543
Hang the traitor!!!
>>
>>28377567
Hating on Haber is the new fresh meme of the season anon,
>>
show is better than ever, stop complain for nothing lads
>>
>>28377543
Anon what are you doing? They'll throw memes at you and scream how great the series is.
>>
>>28377621
t. Jim Miller
>>
File: (You).jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>>28377621 (are) (a) (faggot)
>>
Replace MLP with spongebob and you got Mr "firebomb Viacom" Enter rant about how nickelodeon doesn't care about children.
>>
File: CerebrosRebirth1.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
CerebrosRebirth1.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
At least it could be worse, it could be like series 4 of The Transformers. Low budget, bad story, underdeveloped characters etc. Be glad with what you've got because this show will end soon.
>>
>bronies stalking the staff and fulfilling their destiny as the new Dennis Falks

https://unpromisedone.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/meet-dennis-quozl-falk-man-who-got-tiny.html

HA HA
>>
>>28377621
this 6 season is "good" ,not that fucking great or anything like that ,
the worst episodes of this season are just boring, it's not like its raping my humanity,
so I think it is still a good season
>>
>>28377567
She is a devil!
>>
>>28377567
Writing was bad under McCarthy and worse under Haber. Not sure if that's due to Haber being incompetent or due to having to manage so many clueless new writers.
>>
You people act like writing for this show is difficult.
>>
>>28378455
Nobody cares if it's difficult. We only care whether it's being done well. And under Haber, it's not.
>>
>>28378377
Literally a mix of both
>>
>>28377543
>This is the man who is single handily destroying everything about MLP
False. That already happened with Twilicorn
>>
>>28377621
It's a pile of shit, I've enjoyed literally ONE episode of this season.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.