[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Crusaders have locked you in the janitor's closet and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1429157284138.jpg (196KB, 1280x955px) Image search: [Google]
1429157284138.jpg
196KB, 1280x955px
The Crusaders have locked you in the janitor's closet and won't let you out until you reveal your power level on camera. Of course, they will use this to blackmail you for who knows how long.

How will you escape with your spaghetti intact?
>>
File: 1473386281140.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473386281140.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>28371220
Everyone already knows my power level and no one cares.
>>
>>28371220
I've taken measures to keep down my power level. I've never bought merch and I have never made an OC and I only want the show every other day about. The only thing I do to raise my power level is have a waifu
>>
>alone in janitor's closet
Big mistake.
>rape
>>
>>28371252
You

I like you
>>
>>28371220
They are three kids. I am a reasonably tall adult male. I scoop them all up in big hugs while violently ruffling their hair in the most embarrassing way possible and commenting on how adorable their attempt is.

No mercy will be shown, however; seizing their little wrists in my iron grip, I sit them down and explain that what they did could have gotten them in serious trouble. When they are suitably understanding of how bad their situation is, I give each a cookie before sending them home each with a note to their families explaining exactly what I did.
>>
>>28371273
>>28371383
Applebloom has a key around her finger. I don't think you're going anywhere.
>>
File: image.png (260KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
260KB, 500x545px
I plead the fifth
>>
>>28371220
I shuppose I reveal my true power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgHAALKCb40
>>
>>28371220
walk out, utility door knobs can't be locked from one side. they only prevent people from entering from the key lock side, not the other side. you can just open the door and walk away
>>
>>28371220
But getting caught was part of my plan
>>
>>28371402
If the door is locked, she can't get out and I can catch her.

If the door is not locked, I can leave.

That she has a key is kind of irrelevant.
>>
>>28371220
I'm fatter than them. I'll wait em' out.
>>
>>28371494
The key is for the cuffs that are keeping you connected to a pipe or something.
>>
>>28371220
"Scootaloo! What does the camera say about his power level?!"
>>
Even if i am "locked" in a utility closet and they leave. I can just call the janitor from the phone in said utility closet. Or just fuck around with the internet safety program and psa to the whole school system.
>>
I'd probably wait them out and beat the ever-living shit out of them later. If only we're the same age.

If not, I'd stay mad for a while and shrug it off. They'll have enough problems if this incident reveals, so I wont even have to do anything.
Fucking annoying children, mann. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>28371220
Easy, just break down the door.
>>
>>28371220

Refer them to this thread over here >>28371365
>>
>>28371220

>The little redhead saunters up to you, swinging around the keys with a smug smile
>Does she know that the door opens from the inside?
>"Heeyyy Ahnon."
"Yes, I'm Anon."
>What do these little dykes want
>Well, at least it's free period for you right now
>"You wanna tell us your secrets?"
>What
"No comprendo."
>Sweetie Belle suddenly slams her hand on the shelves in an attempt to be threatening
>And fails miserably, injuring herself in the process
>But she's still trying to intimidate you with tears in her eyes
>"D-Don't lie to us, we have this on recording.
"So you're literally filming evidence of you holding me captive."
>Applebloom speaks up
>"Yup!"
"Which is illegal."
>"You- I- Scoots!"
>Dash Jr. holds up a salute
>"Yes, commander?"
>Wait, they're ranked now?
>Bloom orders in a grim tone
>"Get, it."
>What could it be
>Oh
>They took out a gun
>No wait, the muzzle is orange
>"Fire!"
>A pellet flies out, bouncing harmlessly off your shoulder
"Ouch."
>"Yes! Now you know our terror!"
"How horrifying."
>You spent the next 30 minutes playing along until they walked off, mumbling something about "interrogation" and "cutie marks"
>>
>>28371220
I want to fuck these children.
>>
>>28371220
>break door
DYEL?
>>
>>28371220
You're in my domain, you little shits.

It's Scruffy time.
>>
>>28372934
>Anon is later arrested for beating up three pre-teens.
>"Moping the floor with them": Anon.
>And third degree using a mop as a mustache.
>>
>>28371220
"Hey."
>no response
>you clear your throat and try again
"Hey Apple Bloom."
>"Y'all ready to sperg yet?"
"Nah, just making sure you're still there."
>a pause
"Hey, AB?"
>"Wuzzat?"
"Have you ever heard the story of the mad janitor who worked in this school?"
>her breath catches in her throat
>a smile crosses your lips
>"Don't listen to him."
>ah, Scootaloo
>"There's no such thing as a mad janitor; Rainbow Dash would have told me about it."
>tutting your tongue, you shake your head
"Oh dear, that's no good at all. Do you really think ignorance is going to keep you safe from a vengeful spirit?"
>that shuts them up
>after a few seconds, the third of the group speaks
>"Maybe we should listen to what he has to say?"
>jackpot
>so it is, after much grumbling from Scootaloo, that you clear your throat and begin.
"Submitted for the approval of the Crusader Society, this is the story of Clean Sweep".
>>
>>28371220
>"Can't we just fuck without the blackmail song and dance for once?"
>>
>>28371620
I CAN... BREAK THESE... CUFFS!!!
>>
>>28373543
You can't break those cuffs.
>>
>>28373554
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.