[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>glimglam confirmed to be a big part of the finale >as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: wow..um..ok.jpg (61KB, 960x698px) Image search: [Google]
wow..um..ok.jpg
61KB, 960x698px
>glimglam confirmed to be a big part of the finale
>as expected, a lot of people make threads about this subject
>autistic anti glimmer manchildren get triggered for some reason
>"HURRRHRUR FUCKING CANCEROUS GLIMMERFLAGGS CANCEROUS GLIMMERSPAM"

What's with you retards? Something controversial gets confirmed and you get mad when people try to talk about?
>>
>>28369930
>controversial
idiot.
>>
>posts in /mlp/
>expecting any different

GEE, ANON, I WONDER WHY
>>
File: 1469572030541.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469572030541.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>28369930
>Implying Gimmer isn't cancerous
>>
>>28369937
I think you're the idiot.
>>
File: did you know.jpg (15KB, 425x279px) Image search: [Google]
did you know.jpg
15KB, 425x279px
>>28369963
point is people are annoyed because glimmer is the latest spam horse, not because its some controversial topic. doesnt matter if theres now a show related reason for people to spam her, its still just seen as part of the original spam.

in all likeliness, many of the threads were created by the same spammers anyway, so it doesnt matter. try making one thread for a real discussion instead of spamming 20 of them and maybe you wouldnt have to make yet another pointless thread.
>>
>>28370012
I think alot of people are upset because they legitimately dislike her and the synopsis IS controversial as fuck.

You cannot tell me that an episode with the other 6 not appearing and starlight saving the day without them isn't a controversial plot.
>>
>>28369930
t. A Glimmerfag who doesn't know what cancer is
>>
>>28370012
No, people are upset because Starlight is a shit character and they keep forcing her down our throats. Fuck, she's not even popular, I just don't understand why Hasbro is doing this
>>
>>28370053
How many toys of her are there anyways?
I'm having a hard time understanding why they're doing this if there's no toyline to go along with starlight.
>>
>>28370053
>>28370074
>Hasbro
It's not Hasbro doing it, if they were, we'd be seeing a shitton of Starlight merch, she has about as much merch as Coco. Starlight is the writer's pet.
>>
>>28370099
The funny thing is, when larson did starlight she was GOOD, and wasn't set up as this super special snowflake.
She had a single OP spell, and without that spell she got her ass handed to her.

THEN haber takes over, turns her into The pony universe's version of Resident evil's Alice, and makes the series revolve around her.
Good god, can we get another head writer?
>>
>>28370053
>>28370074
My guess why they're making the final about Glimmer is because she isn't going to be in the movie. Or should I say have a big role in the movie. Think about, a brand new name6 would allow the new writers to do anything they want with them without touching the old ones. Don't you think it's odd that Glimmer only had one episode about her, a hand full supporting roles, and she never appears, or even mentioned when she is never need.
>>
>>28369930

Indeed
Im just happy we wont see twilicorn again
>>
>>28370131
Twilicorn will end in the S6 finale or the movie.
>>
>>28370012
Yeah, you're definitely the idiot. People actually dislike here.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.