[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Applejack works her farm, Pinkie is a caterer, Fluttershy is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Polishing Her Horn.gif (546KB, 471x471px) Image search: [Google]
Polishing Her Horn.gif
546KB, 471x471px
Applejack works her farm, Pinkie is a caterer, Fluttershy is a hippie who spends all day with animals, Rarity has multiple businesses to run and Dash takes care of the weather.

What the fuck does Twilight even DO all day? Sure, she's a princess but her station doesn't overlap Celestia and Luna who rule all of Equestria. Twilight is a catch-all princess of friendship and even then the map only gives missions every once in a while. So, what this all implies is that she just hangs out in her fucking castle all day reading books. Surprise, surprise.

How much do you want to bet she regularly transforms herself into that 2D paper version and enters medical encyclopedias and has sex with the illustrations of stallion genitals?
>>
Twilight is the most boring character on the show.
>>
>>28369918
Royal orgies with the commoners
>>
>>28369918
Collect tax money.
>>
>>28369918
It's called a fief anon. Meaning Celestia gave some of her land to Twilight so she can rule it.
>>
>>28369918
Shes basically an ambassador and peacemaker between the nation's outside of Equestria.
>>
File: 1466651182272.gif (711KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466651182272.gif
711KB, 1080x1080px
>>28369918
She's a scholar and an heir to the throne. Also, she's somewhat a national defense. Along, with being an ambassador to Yak Yakistan and maybe other places. How Twilight is paid is, probably that of a stipend from the treasury.

I think that she's a pretty busy horse.
>>
>>28369999
Wasted quads.
>>
>>28370216
Knowledge is never wasteful.
>>
>>28369932
Sad but true. I remember when she was as likable and lovable as her friends.
>>
>>28369918
Who gives a shit
She is too overpowered now, they are going to force a another shitty debuff in the finale for all we know and then probably switch to a new "camera focus 6".
>>
Attend friendship summit in Griffonstone, preside over trials at the Rainbow Falls traders exchance, etc.
>>
>>28370227
I don't.
>>
>>28369918
This >>28370450 and more. Twilight constantly has things to do, not just map missions. She isn't the type of pony that would prefer to be lazy and shirk work. Whether it's reorganizing the library, teaching young ponies like the Cutie Mark Crusaders, or just going out into town and seeing what needs doing, I'm sure she finds ways to keep herself busy. When she IS left to her own devices, you know how much she loves studying, researching, and practicing new spells—she'll find something devoted to the pursuit of knowledge to endeavor with. Not to mention she still hangs out with the Mane 6 regularly in their little get-togethers.
>>
>>28370687
quality post. /mlp/ not dead yet
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.