[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally gets one episode in the entire season >Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>Literally gets one episode in the entire season

>Does nothing 90% of the time now

Has Twilight gone from the Main Main character to the least relevant of the main cast?
>>
>>28368626
Maybe her being Meghan McCarthy's OC wasn't a meme after all.
>>
>>28368626

>has wings
The less time the better
>>
File: dear princess celestia.jpg (390KB, 1300x1525px) Image search: [Google]
dear princess celestia.jpg
390KB, 1300x1525px
>>28368626
no, because best pony is still a background pony.

And also, now, selfish and a retard.

Thanks new writers
>>
I'm starting to get annoyed by the wings.
>>
99% of problems can be solved with magic, and Twilight is the best magic user.
>>
>>28368652
Can magic fix my marriage?
>>
>>28368671

It can fix your delusions that you're married.
>>
>>28368626
I know, her only episode this season is Top Bolt, and even then she's sharing that with Rainbow Dash. What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>28368697

Haber has a hard on for Rarity and Starlight I guess.
>>
Her arc is over
It is time to let Glimmy shine and let the butthurt flow
then hasbro will put the last nail in the coffin for the original fags that don't like how things are going so they can finally fuck off
>>
>>28368626
That already happened 2 seasons ago, m8
>>
>>28368626
what else is there?

there isn't much for character development for Twilight that hasn't been done.
>>
File: 1437886237446.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1437886237446.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>28368626
So first you faggots were complaining that she had too much screen time, and now you're complaining that she has too little?
>>
>>28368697
starlight co-opted all of twilight's episodes.

You see, the arc that Haber came up with for twilight is "becoming starlight's teacher". As such, all of twilight's episodes are now just co-starring alongside Starlight, since she's twilight's "arc".
Basically, she can't have solo episodes under haber because haber's idea of what to do for twilight is tied to another character.
Thank god he's not writing legend of everfree; they actually gave the human twilight a good arc and role in that movie.
That being said, twilight fans can QQ more, at least twilight had a massive role or starred in the last 2 two parters, while the other 5 have been just cameos.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.