[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Shakespearean play would you like to see the show do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

What Shakespearean play would you like to see the show do an adaptation of?
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 844x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 844x1000px
The Merchant of Venice
>>
Merchant of venice. For obvious reasons
>>
>>28367383
The return of the king
>>
File: buster knows.jpg (77KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
buster knows.jpg
77KB, 720x552px
>>28367383
You mean Marlowe, right.
>>
>>28367383
>Shakespeare
Bitch please. The Fall of the House of Usher by Poe would make a great adaption.
>>
>>28367472
Who?
>>
>>28367383
Macbeth. Complete with regicide and other, non-royal murders.
>>
>>28367383
Much Ado About Nothing.
>>
>>28367383
This and nothing else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqmfrqAVeK0
>>
>>28367543
>He doesn't know Christopher Marlowe
>>
>>28367559
No, I don't. Should I?
>>
>>28367383
Hamlet

>which Lovecraft short story would you like to see adapted?
I would like to see them do an adaptation of The Color out of Space. That would be dope
>>
>>28367383
None. Shakespeare is shit, his stories are boring. Sat through enough of that drivel in highschool.
>>
Romeo and Juliet.
>They have to use Rarity and Dash due to time constraints.
>>
>>28367383
Hate a lot of Shakespeare, guy was too full of his writing a lot of the time,. However, I do like some of his works and appreciate them. Hamlet is a favorite of mine.

I think Twilight Sparkle in the role of Hamlet would be fucking great. I can easily imagine having the whole thing done in the style of the first Hearth's Warming episode as a play.

However, Hasbro would realistically choose Romeo and Juliet, because no one has taste.
>>
>>28367383
The Tragedyof Hamlet
>>
>>28367383
Titus Andronicus
or Twelfth Night
>>
>>28369185
>Titus Andronicus.
>Arguably one of the worst plays by Shakespear.

Anyways, I would see a Merchant of Venice or a Much Ado About Nothing adaptation. that, or Falstaff.
>>
Merchant of Venice with (((griffons))) would be nice.
>>
>>28367383
The one with all the dick jokes where people die for stupid reasons.
>>
>>28370604
but that's EVERY Shakespeare play
>>
>>28367383
King Lear, it's the best. But I think Chaucer would be far more interesting.
>>
>Everyone says Merchant of Venice

Typical. Anyway, probably Richard III mostly for the horse pun or Troilus and Cressida if they want to have something to challenge them.
>>
>>28368062
Hi Beans.
>>
>>28367602
I would like to see "The Beast in the Cave" adapted with that Yak Yakistan yeti. It's simple and easy to follow, along with providing a sense of "smallness" to the ponies.
>>
File: 2346457466456.jpg (24KB, 490x355px) Image search: [Google]
2346457466456.jpg
24KB, 490x355px
>>28370648
>>
Any besides Romeo & Juliet
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.