[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know we can get an actual artistic cutesy fantasy non-co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: 1439943486769.jpg (67KB, 356x374px) Image search: [Google]
1439943486769.jpg
67KB, 356x374px
You know we can get an actual artistic cutesy fantasy non-commercial project if we simply stopped jacking off and got down to business.

>Who will lead us?
Beg some intellectuals with genuine talent to lead us.
>With what money?
Bronies are furfaggots, furries have bottomless wallets.
>You're a faggot, fuck off.
And you're a gay loser, enjoy your aids and die in pain.
>Ok I'm in, what now?
Find said artistic intellectuals, convince them to write a detailed pitch bible and do an animation demo.
>Will we succeed?
If you stop jacking off for 5 minutes to give the creators the funding they need, then yes.
>Bb-but-but I'm autistic, I can't talk to people.
Then yell out loud and make it obvious you need help. Don't stay mute while Hasbro is raining on you, otherwise nobody will offer you an umbrella.
Make sure you tell them you want this in a convincing manner, not just "I'd throw my wallet at a good Celestia episode" make sure you're actually doing it and make sure everyone is doing it.

>Waah OP, you worded it in such a sarcastic manner that my autism feels can't take it ;_; I have to rage out and pretend I don't understand what you're trying to tell me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MunCk4b6ofM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ZyTzgoLGA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSbXGsysAAk
Listen to your nostalgia music, baby. Everything is going to be alright. Just do what I tell you and you'll relive those days.
>>
File: k.gif (2MB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
k.gif
2MB, 400x260px
>>28360916
k
>>
I agree. What is your idea, OP? Does it have to be about funny animals? I kind of want a show just about adventuring and fighting fantastical creatures. Include some elements of a classic bildungsroman, you know? Maybe give the main character a friend he's traveling with?

Not too sure about style though I'm pretty sure the setting would have a basis in classical magic stuff and that would be most of the creatures too.
>>
>>28360916
I don't give money to people I don't know.
>>
File: 1443864483255.png (193KB, 1280x1591px) Image search: [Google]
1443864483255.png
193KB, 1280x1591px
>>28360916
>not your army
It still works in this context.

We are not your braintrust. And we're not going to do the legwork for you just because you said so. If you really want to do this, try to do some of your homework.

Hell, I'd agree with you if it weren't for the way you just tried to drum up hype.

Why don't you have a list of people who are willing to work for bronybux already? Did you run a trial kickstarter just to gauge interest? How come your master plan isn't more detailed?

Why are you so much of a smug asshat, OP? Apparently you are so buttblasted about 4chan culture that you already cut us off at the pass and you still want ask us a favor?

You're a faggot and a gay loser, OP. Enjoy your edge and sit back and enjoy whatever's left of the ride.
>>
File: ben garrison furniture pepe.png (142KB, 586x484px) Image search: [Google]
ben garrison furniture pepe.png
142KB, 586x484px
>>28360916

I pretty much did everything you listed here and more without spending a single Dollar. With just a handful of people and a little support. All it took was some drawfags who already had drawboners and guide them in a similar direction.
>>
>>28360916
What would we need money for if it's a fan project?
>>
>>28360916
>You know we can get an actual artistic cutesy fantasy non-commercial project if we simply stopped jacking off and got down to business.
If we were capable of doing that, it would have already happened
>>
File: StreamIXHeader.png (101KB, 845x321px) Image search: [Google]
StreamIXHeader.png
101KB, 845x321px
>>28360916
>Bronies are furfaggots, furries have bottomless wallets.
Agreed but you've just lost whatever supporters you had after that sentence.
>Will we succeed?
I highly doubt that. Bronies/horsefuckers are known to leave projects incomplete. And besides I already got my money on a different project.
>>
File: kk.gif (50KB, 300x319px) Image search: [Google]
kk.gif
50KB, 300x319px
>>28360916
>we can do this boys, we just need to grow a pine tree in this salty desert.
>>
>>28360916
>He doesn't know about do or deer
Sorry mang, I'd rather not witness that fiasco again.

Good music choice tho.
>>
>>28361508
Too bad your opinion is completely invalid because you are a stupid frogposter
>>
>>28360916
Go away stupid OP
Anonymous users will never give enough of a shit to do anything worth
Only fucking attention whores finish projects because MUH REPUTASHIUN MH DELUSIONS OF BEING HIRED BY HASBRU
>>
File: leaf frog.jpg (455KB, 2880x1920px) Image search: [Google]
leaf frog.jpg
455KB, 2880x1920px
>>28361905

Those who defy the almighty kek will be smited on judgement day, my mind and soul are pure, bolstered against your foul heresy, insolent heathen.
>>
>>28361935
Stay mad, reddit
>>
>>28361213
this pretty much sums it up.
>>
>>28360916
>/mlp/
>doing anything other than jerking it to poorly written anon greentexts
>>
File: toughboy.png (38KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
toughboy.png
38KB, 500x494px
>>28360916
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.