[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Unicorns each specialize in their own type of magic based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>Unicorns each specialize in their own type of magic based on their talents or their own spells.

Why does the show NEVER explore this? We could have elemental ponies (fire, ice, shadow, etc.) or unicorn antagonists who can give themselves "powers" like the Cobra Unit from Metal Gear Solid 3.
>>
>>28354058
Go back to Tumblr with that elemental shit.
You sound like one of those faggots that post shit about wolves and shit
>>
>>28354070
>Go back to Tumblr with that elemental shit.
Doesn't work that way. It should be "go back to tumblr with that friendship shit." Magic like this would be on DA.
>>
>>28354058
>shadow

Anon, your edge is showing
>>
>>28354463
>>28354070
>Memeing from single buzzwords.

I hate this generation. I really do.
>>
>>28354058
>like the Cobra Unit
haven't they already shown Ponies covered in Bees?
>>
File: 1463812459236.jpg (136KB, 880x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1463812459236.jpg
136KB, 880x1208px
>>28354965
No , they're right. It's true ponies magic are bae on their cutie marks and stuff but unless you want mlp to turn into Steven Universe you'll drop it nigger. DA or Tumblr I don't care, just get the hell out.
>>
KILL YOURSELF STUPID AUTISTS
NOTHING COOL IS ALLOWED EVER FUCK YOU
>>
File: starlight QUIET.jpg (23KB, 420x330px) Image search: [Google]
starlight QUIET.jpg
23KB, 420x330px
Does that mean Starlight is useless as a Unicorn because she can only make others bow to her will?
>>
>>28355057
>Implying she isn't planing her revenge once she becomes a princess herself
Then when the other princesses guards are down and Tirek comes back, she absorbs all the power of all of them and then reigns whole of Equestria forever with Celestia, Luna, Candy ass and Twolot banished to the fucking moon.
>>
>>28355057
I don't think you saw No Second Prances.
>>
>>28354058
it's about time you accept that this show is afraid to use the fantastical setting they have
>>
>>28355013
You guys are just associating buzzwords with things you don't like. Your not thinking about how it can be used in Friendship is Magic.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.