[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Meet the ponies of the magical land of Equestria, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 51LnwMuuu7L.jpg (58KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
51LnwMuuu7L.jpg
58KB, 500x436px
>"Meet the ponies of the magical land of Equestria, and bring your favourite ponies to life through the power of Digital Magic on your smartphone or tablet! See Princess Twilight Sparkle and her friends like you've never seen them before in the only Augmented Reality character guidebook for the world of Hasbro's smash-hit animated series, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Watch and interact with your favourite ponies as they grow to their true size right before your eyes, or you can connect to a friend's device and have your ponies take a stroll together. Don't forget to customize your pony and watch in amazement as Augmented Reality brings your unique design to life. Pony power!"

You ready for kinda Ponymon Go?
>>
>>28346633

I give it a week before the novelty wears off.
>>
>>28346633
Is there a way to get them to 2 feet tall and then make them stop?
>>
File: twily_SCRUNCH.gif (332KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
twily_SCRUNCH.gif
332KB, 500x500px
>>28346633
See they can make a full fledged with augmented reality and shit but THEY CAN'T STOP USING THOSE FUCKING STOCK VECTORS.
>>
File: 1464356302154.gif (1MB, 680x772px) Image search: [Google]
1464356302154.gif
1MB, 680x772px
>>28346633
How shit is the AR gonna be? Other than that, my body is beyond ready.
>>
>>28346633
Fuck, does it need the book? The app doesn't work.
>>
>>28346879
what app?
>there's a Twilicane app
>>
File: image.png (570KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
570KB, 750x1334px
>>28346955
This one
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 400x305px
>>28346633
Those SFM models...

What ponies are confirmed apart from the m6
>>
>>28347039
>SFM models
Not even close to SFM.
>>
>try Window to Equestria
>not updated since forever
>it doesn't work
damn
>>
I don't get this. I downloaded this >>28346968
but it just uses my camera and nothing else. And it says try app but I can't find any other app. Does this actually work because it doesn't seem too
>>
>>28346633
What the fuck happened to Rarity?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.