[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been following MLP since the start of season 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: twi.png (179KB, 900x1309px) Image search: [Google]
twi.png
179KB, 900x1309px
I haven't been following MLP since the start of season 3 and now I'm unsure if I should watch the rest or forget about it. What did I miss?
>>
>>28345198
Twilight has wings now.
WARNING: DON'T BOTHER CATCHING UP ON THE SHOW, IT SUCKS!
>>
>>28345198
It's a different show now. Not bad, but a different show.
>>
File: trapcard-lyin.jpg (61KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
trapcard-lyin.jpg
61KB, 648x960px
>>28345207
>not bad
>>
>>28345206
That was the first travesty, but it started it all. They then gave Applejack wings the following season and Pinkie Pie a horn in S5. Pretty soon the mane six will all be alicorns.
>>
>>28345198
Everything. Even if you start watching again now, you'll never catch up on the in-jokes and the fan culture you missed out on. At this point, your best option is probably to kill yourself.

Hope that helped!
>>
File: 1440488111952.png (976KB, 1758x933px) Image search: [Google]
1440488111952.png
976KB, 1758x933px
>>28345198
ebin
>>
File: doomed future.png (109KB, 2018x563px) Image search: [Google]
doomed future.png
109KB, 2018x563px
>>28345198
>What did I miss?
Hasjew going into maximum overdrive.

Anyone defending what they did, and continue to do, is a shill.

Now leave. You're better off not jumping back onto a dying ship (it's worse than sinking).
>>
>>28345235
Pinkie will lose her horn in the season 6 finale.
>>
>>28345198
>mom I posted it again!!
>>
>>28345198

Skip all s3, watch all s4, skip s5 eps from 5 to 11 and s6 is a hit or miss season
>>
>>28345820
>linear projections
Here's your (you)
>>
Watch season 3 to finish the series. While there are some decent episodes in season 4, it's only because they both ignore the princess status of Twilight and try their best to keep it close to Ponyville. They end up bloating up the secondary character slot and rotate out characters like crazy, killing what made the show fun in the first place, long developed character interaction. Season 5 completely kills the world as it makes the main 6 bigger and more important (mostly Twilight) and shrinks the world down by having them visit way too much in way too little time giving every place a rushed feeling. There were still a very small number of episodes that managed to capture the feeling the first 2 seasons gave (and the third to a degree), but it mostly feels like forced exploration of the world instead of natural progression. Season 6 has been almost unbearable as I think there has been a new secondary character shoehorned into literally every episode and plot. The only times it doesn't do that, we just sit around and watch another secondary re-occurring character mope about the bad thing she did one time. Twilight does almost nothing with her new title worth noting and they destroy Celestia completely.
>>
>>28345198
you're not missing much with season 6
>>
File: JuiceBox.png (35KB, 190x235px) Image search: [Google]
JuiceBox.png
35KB, 190x235px
I've met guys who really did get out of pony during season 2 or early season 3.

My recommendation is always not to get back into the show because it's only gotten worse, but to simply jump in cold, with no explanation, at the season 6 opener.

>Where the heck are they?
>Who is that?
>Did they ride a train right back to where they were? Why'd they get on the train?
>What happened to Twilight? No, I heard about her wings. I mean her personality - it doesn't sound like Twilight.
>What is the Crystal Empire?

The sheer confusion and bafflement is always a treat.
>>
>>28345820
Your graph is a credible as the polls saying Trump will win
>>
>>28347285
Yes but the damage has been done, since she got the horn they've not developed her character at all. She's a shell of her former self.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.