[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Nopony would have believed, in the last seasons of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>"Nopony would have believed, in the last seasons of the fourth generation, that pony affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. Nopony could've dreamed that we were being scrutinized, as somepony with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few mares even considered the possibility of life on other planets, and yet, across the Gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours, regarded Equestria with envious eyes.
>"And slowly, and surely, they drew their plans against us."
>>
>>28343109
DUN DUN DUN
~deedle-ee deedle-ee!~
DUN DUN DUN
>>
Stop. Stop! Jeff Wayne doesn't deserve this! He only made music for people!
>>
>>28343323

>Not appreciating HG Wells enough to credit him with the original story

Pleb.
>>
This needs to be a fic. or a green text. OR SOMETHING
>>
>"Somewhere out there in the vast nothingness of space, somewhere far away in space and time. Staring upward at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky. We're marooned on a small island, in an endless sea. Confined to a tiny spit of sand, unable to escape, But tonight, on this small planet, on Earth. We're going to rock civilization."
>>
>>28343999
>>"Nopony would have believed, in the last seasons of the fourth generation, that pony affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. Nopony could've dreamed that we were being scrutinized, as somepony with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few mares even considered the possibility of life on other planets, and yet, across the Gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours, regarded Equestria with envious eyes.
>>"And slowly, and surely, they drew their plans against us."

>'At Midnight ,on the 12th August, a huge mass of luminous gas erupted from Mars and sped towards Equestria. Across 200 million miles, came the first of the missiles that would bring so much calamity to Equestria. As I watched, there was another missile, starting on its way.'

>'And that's how it was for the next ten nights. A flare, spurting out from Mars. Bright green, drawing a green mist behind it. A beautiful, but somehow disturbing sight. Luna the astronomer assured me that we were in no danger. She was convinced there could been living thing on that remote, forbidding planet.'

>The chances of anything coming from Mars, are a million to one she said. The chances of anything coming from Mars, are a million to one, but still, they come.

>'Then came the night the first missile approached Equestria. It was thought to be an ordinary falling star, but the next day there was a huge crater in the middle of the town, and Luna came to examine what lay there. A cylinder, 30 yards across, glowing hot with faint sounds of movement coming from within. Suddenly the top began moving, rotating, unscrewing. And Luna feared there was a man inside trying to escape. She rushed to the cylinder, but the intense heat stopped her before she could burn herself on the metal.'

>The chances of anything coming from Mars, are a million to one she said. The chances of anything coming from Mars, are a million to one, but still, they come.
>>
>>28344068
'It seems totally incredible to me now, that everyone spent that evening as it were just like any other. From the train station came the sound of the Friendship Express, ringing and rumbling. Softened almost into melody by the distance. It all seemed to safe and tranquil...'

Should I do the entire story? drop me a post.
>>
>>28344079
And, yes I will do the songs (Forever Autumn, Thunder Child, Spirit of Man, and Brave New World) if you want me to.
>>
>>28344103
and here: for the anon that haven't checked it out. A playlist of the audiobook. its bloody brilliant. got some ropey singing in it, (especially from David Essex during Brave New World, but that adds to its 80s charm for me)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZh-ijTJHOA-auy0nSEQbEGe2idC9K-6e
>>
>>28344111
and for those that want the full thing:https://youtu.be/6fnPn9Xr7fI

(it clocks in at just under 2 hours btw)
>>
>>28344068
Nice
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.