[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>looking for pony content >found gyropedia >it has history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1405036354246.png (91KB, 324x294px) Image search: [Google]
1405036354246.png
91KB, 324x294px
>looking for pony content
>found gyropedia
>it has history of many boards
>decide to visit "lunachan"
>woah it happened less than a year ago
>checked his final thread just for curiosity
>it actually hits home

Will /mlp/ end in a similar way? Sad and lonely?
I will be the last post before hiro deletes the board faggots
>>
>>28340603
Things may come and things may go.
Some go fast and some go slow.
Few things last, that's all I know.
But friendship carries on through the ages...
>>
>>28340603
Lunachan seems to be still active.
http://www.getchan.net/luna/?
Though not many people there.
I like to believe that this place either goes with a whimper and an incredible lifespan or it goes off early and with a bang, something like deletion of the board after the show is over.
Pretty sure this is going to last though.
>>
File: 144447327.png (157KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
144447327.png
157KB, 349x349px
>>28340654
This isn't just regular faggotry

This is advanced faggotry
>>
>>28340745
It may last, but not in 4chin
I am sure it will be nuked from here.
>>
>>28340654
>EQG
IT IS TRASH, SON
>>
>>28340870
Depends on how Hiro is handling things.
We survived moot, which isn't something I expected to happen.
I wonder how long this place will last after the show.
>>
>>28340909
Mods convinced him to not remove GR15, they will undoubtedly will convince him that if the show is over then we are done for too.
Not like we will have the numbers to prove otherwise at the rate we are going anyways, according that that projection on the chart that keeps being posted.
>>
>>28340603
Don't worry anon he won't delete it anytime soon. We're still one of the more popular boards on the site. And if he does there is always ponychan
>>
>>28340927
Yeah, there are less posters and I renember this place being faster.
Though there's still quite a lot of people here.
I wonder when this ride ends.
>>
File: 1472935877717.png (153KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1472935877717.png
153KB, 343x343px
>>28340603
If the deletion does happen soon ill be pretty sad because im a bit of a returng oldfag and havnt been around this board much recently. Be optimistic though, we survived other things before, we should be fine
>>
>>28340603
>An Hiro
>ever deleting the board
I don't think he'll do that. He wanted to lift GR15 for /b/, and he's not deleting /pol/ despite the nonstop stream of whining coming from /qa/, so why would he do that to us? Even if it does happen, the massive stream of nonstop shitposting that I can guarantee happening will force them to reinstate it very quickly.
>>
>>28340935
I'll rather go to pone, ponychan mods are fucking idiots.
>Say a conflicting opinion or do something that could be seen as b8 PERMA BANNED
Fuck that shit
>>
>>28340970
We are only saying he would delete it if the show actually ends and people start leaving in mass.
If somehow people transform this board into something else, or dedicated pony containment shitposting /s4s/ then there is a chance of it remaining, perhaps forever.
But I think it is more factible that they simply remove GR15 in /s4s/ and tell us to move over there since they like us and we don't need two dedicated shitposting boards anyway.
>>
>>28340970
There would definetly be a sitewide shitstorm if /mlp/ ever gets deleted. Honestly, if they're smart they'll let it happen, ride it out, and eventually the boards would get used to it, and posting ponies wouldn't be a big deal anymore.

>>28341017
This is also a possible outcome. Either way, mlp will never truly be banned from 4chan. What's done is done, the site can never go back to a time before pony.
>>
>>28341017
I don't know anon, I feel that we neglected our wife, we don't do much with /s4s/.
>>
File: image.png (129KB, 1024x541px)
image.png
129KB, 1024x541px
>>28341017

>he thinks boards get deleted for being slow

>>>/i/442018
>>
>>28341762
You are a faggot, mods still fucking hate this place and they would be glad to purge it provided traffic almost dies out, then ban the few remaining rebels.
You know this is true.
>>
>>28340603
I want MLP to end with the characters realizing they are in a cartoon and deciding to see what is in our world.
>>
>>28341850
Ugh, that is such a cliché.
>>
>>28341971
Still better than no ending or welcome to the memesons 2.0
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.