[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /mlp/, so basically i stopped watching after season 3, can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: WIN_20160904_04_21_52_Pro.jpg (221KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160904_04_21_52_Pro.jpg
221KB, 1280x720px
Sup /mlp/, so basically i stopped watching after season 3, can anyone sum up what i missed in a short paragraph? Is it worth watching anymore? pic very related, i just found it in my closet
>>
Just watch it and find out
>>
Here's what you missed:
Killing yourself.

Lucky for you, it's never too late to kill yourself.
>>
>>28335245
Cutie Mark Crusaders are still looking for their cutie marks.
They reformed Chrysalis, and she is working in the Crystal Empire to take care of Shining Armor's and Cadence's baby.
Oh, shit, forgot to mention they fucked and had a baby.
Flim and Flam almost blew up Cloudsdale.
Discord is a massive pussy.
Aaaand,we have a female Bulk Biceps.
>>
>>28335245
Well it's about time you came out of the closet
>>
>>28335245
Just watch the fucking show if you're interested in it.
>>
>>28335245
Delete this thread and watch it yourself. It's still worth it.
>>
>>28335245
Despite the shit most of /mlp/ will say, the show is relatively the same in that there is good episodes and bad episodes for these past seasons.

You have the advantage of watching whatever you want immediately. Not having to wait months and years helps a lot.
>>
>>28335245
Big Mac realized he wanted to be the little filly and started roleplaying with Discord.
>>
>>28335245
Oh great it's this thread again
>>
>>28335245
I envy the shit out of you. If I could use a machine to erase all my memory of anything after S2 I would do it in a second.

Walk away and never look back. It's all shit and it will ruin your pure, happy memories of when the show was good.
>>
>>28335245
>daily "I haven't watched the show since X, spoonfeed me." thread

If you want to watch it, watch it. Otherwise, stop making such trash tier threads
>>
File: pocket sand!.gif (2MB, 354x270px) Image search: [Google]
pocket sand!.gif
2MB, 354x270px
>>28335245
>spoonfeed me
Fuck off you little shit.
>>
>>28336540
But the show didn't get good until S3, and it spiked in S4 and S5. Seasons 1-2 are objectively the worst.
>>
File: 1465789563145.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1465789563145.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>28336568
Tiresome bait
>>
Go watch the show yourself, faggot.

By the way, you look like you are 17.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.