[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people here actually getting accustomed to the taste of shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: season6.webm (375KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
season6.webm
375KB, 1920x1080px
Are people here actually getting accustomed to the taste of shit?
I have a feeling that when the S6 finale airs every autistic retard here is gonna defend it as the 'best finale ever'
Just as they did with S5
>>
>>28335198
You can leave at any time if you no longer enjoy the show, anon.
>>
Why does it bother you so much what other people like
>>
>>28335209
What if it gets good again? And I'm not here? Isn't this the reason everyone sticks around?
>>
>>28335198
This place is full of blind fanboys redditors
>>
>>28335209
You can always go back to plebbit if you want to defend a shitty show anon
>>
>>28335198
Don't worry. People are already going to be retardily cynical over it and call it shit even it's good. Fuck. Some anons called Buckball Season shitty.
>>
File: ponko sez.png (180KB, 413x499px) Image search: [Google]
ponko sez.png
180KB, 413x499px
>you still like the show?
>reeeee s-shiteater!!!!!
>>
File: 1374526366598.jpg (75KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
1374526366598.jpg
75KB, 220x300px
>>28338057
Yes, that's what I was implying. I was implying that you are a shiteater.
>>
>>28335198
S5 was overall one of the show's best seasons if not its absolute best, but I have very little good to say about the finale.

We're not shiteaters, we see value in different things than you.
>>
The show certainly has changed in season 6, most worryingly the writing. Dialogue is much more on the nose than it ever has been, there is no question about this, it's very blatant and obvious. To me, this is something I don't like, this show has previously had no problems engaging in more subtly and natural feeling dialogue, I do not understand why this is happening, but my guess would be Habers role as story editor, and Jayson's exclusion from direction. All of the people who where there from the begging, who really had a solid grasp on this shows tone and approach have moved on. I do not like this current direction and honestly if it keeps up they're going to loose me. It kills me too because man, this show means so much to me.
>>
File: 1471997565389.png (1MB, 1233x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1471997565389.png
1MB, 1233x1518px
>>28337968
>>28338006
>>28338067
Can yourselve(s) a favour and fuck off. Maybe you'll like sucking the dick of the Steven Tumblrverse fandom.
>>
>>28337968
>>28338006
>>28338067
SIMPLY EBIN!!
>>
>>28335198
The days ahead are dark and tragic, Anon
>>
>>28335198
People have been doing this since 2012, anon.
>>
>>28335198
No. We escape into memory of better times, alternatives like the comics, maybe fanworks, and ultimatively into here. This is why you're here.
>>
>>28338007
>Some anons called Buckball Season shitty
But it was! It was boring as fuck and didn't amount to anything!!
>>
>>28338092
>S5 was overall one of the show's best seasons
It really wasn't. The entire season had no arc and the villain had no set goal or endgame.
The cutiemap episodes could've been removed
since they served no purpose what so ever
>>
>>28335198
>I have a feeling that when the S6 finale airs every autistic retard here is gonna defend it as the 'best finale ever'
>Just as they did with S5
Did they?

When it comes to finales, we've got:
S1: grand galloping gala
S2: royal wedding
S3: Twilicorn
S4: Tirek
S5: alternate timelines

S5's finale wasn't as bad as S3's, but I wouldn't say it's the best either. I'd rank them S2 > S1 > S5 > S4 > S3
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.