[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best character of the most recent episode. Just try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1240942.gif (810KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1240942.gif
810KB, 500x281px
The best character of the most recent episode. Just try and prove me wrong.
>>
>>28334477
I won't honestly, I liked Snails in this too.
>>
>watching even a single episode

For what purpose?
>>
>>28334477
Is that Twilight-tier magical talent from a nobody?
>>
>>28334677
>Not watching the show

Why are you here?
>>
>>28334696

No, not really. We've seen Rarity, a unicorn of entirely average magical talent, levitate enormous collections of shopping (Sweet and Elite), so a few buckets is hardly out of the question. Keep in mind that TK is the one magic all unicorns are guaranteed to know, making it a well-practised art even among the least of them. And since basic unicorn magic is intuitive (as opposed to all the high-level stuff Twilight casts, which requires learning from spellbooks), Snails being dumb is not only not a hindrance, but the fact that he's keeping his mind clear probably even helps.
>>
>>28334477
wtf? I love Snails now

No, seriously, I love Snails now, and I can't believe it.
>>
Snails has impressive magical abilities.
>>
>>28334477
>Twilight gets a whole stadium of ponies just to watch her levitate some animals.
>Snips can do i with the eyes closed and he's still a nobody.
>>
>>28334776
>watching the show
Why would you torture yourself like that?
>>
>>28335038
Because it's more tolerable than actually reading fanfiction of green human OC
>>
>>28334677
>fag of the fagdom
Disgusting.
>>
>>28335038
>More and more frequently people are on here who don't even watch the show

I would probably just post muh "Neo /mlp/ everyone!" meme but I really am curious why the fuck people are here if they don't enjoy the show at all. I mean, we get some decent greens every now and again but I don't see the point of being here if you don't at least like the source material.
>>
File: 1440627464368.gif (2MB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1440627464368.gif
2MB, 500x391px
>>28335047
>it's more tolerable than actually reading fanfiction of green human OC
>implying greentext stories are not enjoyable
>implying not fethisist greentext stories keeping this board somewaht alive
>>
>>28334477

I'll admit it was good to have Snails as a relevant secondary character again, and he had a positive role on top of improved magical ability. Maybe he as been training with Trixie?

I don't think he's had multiple lines in an episode since season 3.

The pose in that picture kind of freaks me out, though. It is one of the poses that just make pony bodies look off. The could have accomplished exactly the same thing if he was sitting dog-style with that facial expression, a pose that works really well for ponies because it is a common quadruped pose in real life.
>>
>>28334938
Thats actually a good explanation anon
>>
>>28335201

Thankyou, anon.
>>
>>28334477
I haven't watched the last episode at all
Your move
>>
>>28334776
I rewatch the first season at least once a year over a couple months, it's very comfy and kind of makes me sad
>>
>>28335067
I watch the first season over and over again
>>
>>28335098
But anon the board was dead all along
>>
>>28335063
Not watching the show has been the norm since season 4 you cunts just screamed the loudest.
Nobody is a fan of the fandom, the fandom is shit, we just enjoy a roll in the shitty mud once in a while. You don't go be garbage at places you actually enjoy or care about
>>
>>28334477
Experience tranquility!
>>
File: slow_clap_citizen_kane[1].gif (787KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
slow_clap_citizen_kane[1].gif
787KB, 480x360px
>>28334477
When he first appeared in the episode, I literally groaned out loud. I had enjoyed the episode so far, and I was convinced that he was gonna ruin it.

I never in a million years thought the writers could pull this off, but they actually managed to make Snails likable. Not only did he not ruin the episode, he actually elevated it.

I think the key element here is that he was somewhat downplayed compared to his earlier appearances. It made him seem more like the likable village idiot, rather than the literally retarded asshole he usually is.

Bravo, Jennifer.
>>
>>28335360

This. In fact I would've preferred it if the episode focused on him more.
>>
>>28334776
Because you're a board dedicated to shitposting but unlike r9k you're actually active.
>>
>>28335063
Cry me a river ,shiteater.
>>
>>28335360
He is the Forest Gump of Ponyville.
>>
>>28334477
while RD & AJ represented the ones who grow under pressure and PP & FS can't work under pressure, Snails is the "whatever I dont give a fuck" faction who surpasses both
>>
>>28334477
He's like the best Canadian horse eh?

Seriously though, the guy sounds like a total hoser.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.