[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your job is to wash Derpy everyday. >You do this every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>Your job is to wash Derpy everyday.
>You do this every night, right before she goes to bed.
>You forcefully take to her to the bathtub because she refuses to take a bath.
>The only way to keep her calm in the bathtub is to put in a rubber ducky so she could have a stare off with it.
>Now it's time to wash her.
>What do you do?
>>
>>28334113
Wash her
>>
>>28334113
>Rubber ducky

You know you could just shove your pinky in her butt for the same effect.

She'll freeze up and you can bathe her.
>>
>>28334113
Make sure you clean her nice and good around her lady bits
>>
>>28334113

make sure her anus is nice and clean
>>
>>28334377
>>28334370
>>28334181
Its good to see how family-friendly this board is.
>>
>>28334387
I love SFW threads and these types are my favourites but these guys are just ruining it
>>
>>28334113
>Derpy
>2016
Bet you call Minuette; Colgate too, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>28334387
>>28334395
ebin

>>28334405
>current year
triggered
>>
>>28334387
>implying you don't wash down there

nothing sexual about good hygiene, anon
>>
>>28334387
>anon never washed Derpys vagina and ponut
>after one week Derpy gets bullied in retard-school by cleaner retards, who dont smell
you failed
>>
>>28334387

I would wash Derpy's anus with my tongue and a Milky Way candy bar
>>
>>28334471
>/mlp/
>not for sexual
>1-800-Come-on-now.png
>>
>>28334113

Set up Vinyl's wub makers to agitated the waters.
Wet the washcloths and her hair to make it look like I did a good job.
>>
File: lolduckie.jpg (32KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
lolduckie.jpg
32KB, 450x443px
>>28334113
I got you a new duck
>>
>>28334510
>one time use
I lost it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.