[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's the night of the purge. Through a series of unfortunate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: The-Purge.png (853KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
The-Purge.png
853KB, 806x806px
It's the night of the purge. Through a series of unfortunate events that include unsolicited buttfucking, you and your pone waifu find yourself in an alley in downtown Manehatten with only 5 minutes counting down to the purge.

The only objects you have to defend you both with is the closest object to your right foot and an object within reach of your left hand. Walls and furniture don't count.

The last two digits of your post is the number of ghetto zebras roaming around and ready to end your life.

Do you think you can survive the night?
>>
>>28322295

>a jacket and a guitar
Well, it will be enough to rape her mercilessly
>>
Can we have a choose your own adventure of this?
>>
File: 1400034934169.jpg (19KB, 253x296px) Image search: [Google]
1400034934169.jpg
19KB, 253x296px
>>28322295
>water bottle and packing peanuts.
Game over.
>>
>>28322295
A computer tower and a length of USB cord

I could smash and garrote I guess
>>
>>28322295
Empty soy sauce bottle
PowerMac G4

Probably. Its not like i have a 40lb box with handles or anything.
>>
>>28322295
A comfy pillow and my pocket knife.
Bet I could make a decent length of rope with that pillow and stuffing.
>>
A can of deoderant and a shoe
throw the shoe and then kill their eyes
>>
>>28322295
Pair of shoes and a phone
Use the shoes to distract any ziggers, ziggers love sneakers. Use the phone to call whatever technicolor horse that came up with the Purge and call him a douche
>>
>>28322295
>wires and a steel blade
yea we're good
>>
>>28322295
A knife and a shoe
it could be worse
>>
File: 1472767851483.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1472767851483.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>28322295
How set am I?
>>
>>28322295
>Bottle of rum to the right
>Lotion to the left
>Rampage

Tonight call me Pete, and its time to chop some meat.
>>
>>28322295
litterally nothing ( theres nothing on my ground/floor except the desk) and a toenail clipper or laptop.
>>
>>28322295
>A surge protector and a Leatherman tool.

I've watched enough MacGyver reruns to turn this scrap into an arsenal.
>>
>>28322295
Hide in a dumpster or a box with her, or teleport the fuck outta there because your wifu should be a purple smart
>>
>>28322295
>pen and guitar
no
>>
>power brick and wax candle
well i guess i can throw power bricks at people
>>
>>28322295
>blanket
>Applejack plush
Let's see how bad Flurry and I have it.
>>
>The Purge
...can I say it? That movie is fucking stupid.
>>
>>28325215
Interesting concept though.
>>
>>28325221
Please, it's the closest the internet could get to a sociological study

"Hurr we have problems, what do we do? AH KNOW, LET'S MAKE CRIMES LEGAL 12 HOURS A YEAR! THAT WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING! AH AM A JEEEEEENIUS!"

It's like trying to cure cancer by making a red meat party every month. "B-BUT WE DON'T EAT IT THE OTHER DAYS!!"
>>
>>28325233
Surprisingly, still got two sequels.
>>
>>28325233
In one of the sequels they made it a secret government plot to kill the poor. Which works better.
>>
>>28325240
No shit, it's like panacea for laziness: you get an easy solution (that wouldn't work IRL, but that's another thing) and cheap thrills. The rough equivalent of making a movie about 9/11 and state that it happened because there weren't no giant robots to stop the planes.
>>
>>28325243
Well, that is definitely a bit more deep. Problem is, the concept of The Purge is that it prevent crimes during the rest of the year.

But that's not how it works: the real issue of crimes is not the crimes themselves, but the consequences. Think about it, you know that there's 12 hours per year during which you have to hide and fight for your life because everyone wanting to kill or hurt you can do it without consequences. Wouldn't it affect your daily life? The way you interact with people?

It wouldn't stop crimes for the very simple reason that the basis on which they stand on (fear, greed and uncertainty) would be cranked to eleven.

It would surely help the numbers (killing homeless = less people to calculate in crime stats) but no more than that.
>>
That said, it's a good breed of escapism, I give you that.
>>
>>28325273
Yeah, it's just an excuse for jump scares and shoot outs. Not everything has to be DEEP.

>>28325267
It's like those stand your ground laws turned up to 11. You can get blasted for yelling at someone and the law won't say anything now, The Purge doesn't sound too far off.

Besides, it's a cyclical thing. If you're out and about blasting people, you can also be a target. Emergency services are suspended, so there's more than a few people who bleed out. Thins the crazies out, even if they aren't poor.
>>
>>28325310
Yeah, but nothing would prevent people from continuing the purge even AFTER said 12 hours: it's not like a switch, if you're bent onto killing someone, you don't stop at 7:00 and wait for the next year. No legal consequences could stop this, since the Purge is already an acknowledgement that law as it is doesn't work.

Also, it wouldn't be just crazy people. Lemme give you a real life example: I had once a friend who was into tablegame making. He and a friend of his had made a fantasy tablegame (which turned out to be a fairly moderate success, afterwards) and they needed someone to betatest it, so we went to his home and had a couple games.

While we were playing, in the living room, the old dad of my friend popped up, greeted us all and silently sat in front of the tv to watch a football match. There was no yelling, no "shut up kids" and so on; he was one of the nicest landlords I've ever met.

Then, after a couple games, we decided to go home. While leaving the house I took a quick look to the names on the mailbox and jokingly told to one of my other friends "hey, look, Anon's dad has the same name of that guy who was convicted for the terrorist attack which killed 30 people back in late sixties". To which my friend replied "No, it doesn't have the same name. It's him".

That's the point: crime is more plain than you could possibly think, even the common man could be triggered to the point to commit terrible actions.
>>
>>28325312
>30 kills
>not in jail for life or on death row
>>
>>28325362
Trust me, you don't wanna know
>Investigations went on for more than 20 years
>Different people were charged but none of them turned out to be guilty
>They finally found who could have possibly commited the act
>Another 15 years of trials.
>When they finally are convicted, one has escaped in japan, the other ones are way over 70.
>Country has a 3-tier sentence system, if you've been convicted in 1st you can appeal it and only the third tier is definitive.
>They get convicted in 1st tier, and declared not guilty in 2nd
>Families of the victims are forced to pay for the trial
>To this day we still have no idea who actually committed that crime
>>
>>28324242
Bolt action is a set back at close quarters.
>>
>>28325383
Holy shit, did the victims at least deserved it?
>>
File: Sperg.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Sperg.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>28325388
>Not equipping fast hands
>>
>>28322295
A speaker and a cup of tea
Hm
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Mosin. I'm good for the night.
>>
>an empty bottle
>a can of detergent
welp
>>
>>28322295
A Keyboard and a 9 kilogram dumbbell.

Bring it on you niggers, you can't handle this shit, I don't care how many of you there are.
>>
File: 1463046222550.png (749KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
1463046222550.png
749KB, 806x806px
I perfer this version.
>>
>>28325312
Don't forget the movie takes place in a world where that's how society has lived for many years. It's just as out of reach to us as star wars is. There's no right to complain about it making sense when other movies are literally impossible whereas the purge is just improbable. And plus, the first two movies are great.
>>
File: 1472726411414.webm (2MB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472726411414.webm
2MB, 224x400px
>>28322295
A pillow and a box of books on aviation
I shall fashion a helicopter from the bodies of the zebras after suffocating them with the pillow
>>
>>28325925
As if that would change anything on this board...
>>
My best friend and a pen and pencil

MEAT SHEILD TIME
>>
>>28325981
it would just be /trash/ for one night.
>>
File: where ah ma apples anon.png (23KB, 1220x932px) Image search: [Google]
where ah ma apples anon.png
23KB, 1220x932px
>>28322295
>wooden garbage can
>glock bayonett
Bring it on!
>>
>>28325312
1. Like the other Anon said, those 12 hours of the Purge are just that. People have internalized that, you only get 12 hours and that is it.

2. Everyone prepares for it. It's like Black Friday, everyone has their plans, everything is adjusted properly for it. Stores are designed with it in mind, banks get rid of all of their money, etc. It's like not having a plan for a flood/earthquake/tornado today.

3. Massive Government response. Someone else already mentioned the secret Black Ops dudes going around killing 'undesirables' and the like, so you know things are messed up. You also have the Military storming into town to put down anyone still active.
>>
>>28322295
I can go super sayain and kill them all.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.