[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long is it possible to be in love with a character? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: summer_pie_by_sourspot-dabmk2g.png (2MB, 1600x2211px) Image search: [Google]
summer_pie_by_sourspot-dabmk2g.png
2MB, 1600x2211px
How long is it possible to be in love with a character?
I'm in love with Pinkie for well over a year, but I've had characters previously whom I kinda lost the love for over the interval of a year or two at most.
Is there someone who still truly loves his waifu after a lot of years, not just trying to stick to loving her?
>>
Do you want to punch her front teeth out and kick her down the stairs?
>>
File: pure love.jpg (50KB, 288x798px) Image search: [Google]
pure love.jpg
50KB, 288x798px
>>28300943
the only limit is your imagination
>>
>>28300979
Could you explain what you mean?
>>
>>28301004
Only by dominating her can you prove you love her. That's at least what I would imagine.

A healthy mate would think you sexually weak and reject you if you were not violent and dominating. If she doesn't reject you she's a weak mate, and you should cast her out. Does this make sense?
>>
>>28300943
>Newfag
This board went to shit when the third wave of faggots left and there was nothing left for you
>Come on guys the ride never ends
You got in the last stop buddy we are all getting out
>You are still here
Yeah, I come here twice aeach other month
>>
File: 1359009766497.png (245KB, 650x369px) Image search: [Google]
1359009766497.png
245KB, 650x369px
>>28300943
In a similar boat OP. Twilight has been my waifu for 5 years and she's still beautiful but I'm starting to become an applefag now. I don't know what to do. Twilight lives with her head in the clouds and I need someone who I can see a future with
>>
>>28300943
I've seen a lot of cute girls over the years, be they human or pony, I've fantasized about many of them, I've never really gone crazy with my adoration, either.

Yet I always figured that if I was ever given the choice of actually having any one of the girls I was even remotely attracted to, I'd always pick the one I chose to call my waifu. I may not have a shrine or even think about her constantly, I wouldn't even call myself all too loyal considering, but 13 years of her holding that title without doubt is the best I can offer from this emotionally bankrupt heart. I think that counts for something.
>>
>>28301035
Interesting post there mate, but I don't remember asking you about the board meta.
>>
>>28301048
Well, I'm not the typical "waifu obsessed" person either, but I hope this love I feel for Pinkie, that overshadows my affection towards other girls will last this time.
I used to have a girl like that for over half a decade, but I started not caring about her (mostly because a continuation made her grow much older and her personality became shit too).
Cheers.

>>28301046
Applejack is certainly reassuring to have by your side.
>>
I realized how much I loved her 4 years ago. If anything, time has only increased the degree to which I love her. It seems like every time I think of her I just feel some new boundary of love being exceeded.

Despite that, I'm no exclusive-waifufag and I'd still gladly take a female of my species.
unless it was a mutually exclusive choice, but you could probably guess that.
>>
File: hat10.png (283KB, 559x558px) Image search: [Google]
hat10.png
283KB, 559x558px
>>28301303
>and I'd still gladly take a female of my species.
wait, isn't everyone this way? no one ACTUALLY behaves monogamously with a drawing right?
>>
>>28301320
>wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg
>>
>>28301320
You don't understand how this works do you.
Fictional character aside, being in love with two people at the same time is wrong.
>>
>>28301509
I really don't think so.
I can love multiple imaginary girls just fine.
>>
File: 1430861793264.gif (257KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1430861793264.gif
257KB, 300x199px
I've been in love with Pinkie Pie for about four years, and I will never stop being in love with her

Honestly, there is no end if it's true love, and if it isn't true love it's simply a crush, tons of people on this board simply have crushes but call it a waifu, its modern times

>>28301035
Look at this fucking fandom fan, kill yourself before I beat the shit out of you queer
>>
>>28301509
>not understanding polygamy

Whats stopping you from having a happy little herd with your horse wives.
>>
>>28301527
>>28301641
not that guy but i just just can't see myself loving anyone other than my current waifu, explain to me why you love more than one pone.
>>
>>28301789
well think about how you define love. At its most simple its living/acting selflessly towards another individual combined with a large emotional connection.

Someone thats in love might say: they complete me or they filled a void in my life. If you feel a connection with someone else but still feel that same connection with your waifu whats stopping you.

Whats wrong with spreading love to more than one person. If you have the love to give and its genuine I think you should.
>>
>>28301789
I would gladly give up half my life and an arm to cuddle with anypony of the mane 6 if that's saying anything.

Also I used to watch a lot of anime back in the days. In any given series there were some girls I couldn't really love no matter how hard I tried in the main cast. But MLP is magical in a way where I actually love all the characters very deeply at that. This is extraordinary, and I think we can call what I feel towards them real love.
>>
>>28300943
I mean I've loved my waifu since she was first my waifu
Which was 3 years ago
>>
>>28301046
wasn't twilight the one to help aj with her workaholism problem in s1 and her "traditionalism" problem in applejack's day off? twilight was the level-headed and down to earth pony to help her many times, and sometimes but less frequently it's the other way around
>>
>>28300943
>I'm in love with Pinkie for well over a year
fucking casul I loved her since S2
>>
>>28300943
I've loved AB since "Somepony to Watch Over Me" aired, and the affectionate feelings are still strong and true. If this ends, it won't be over faded love or getting bored of her, I'm sure.
>>
you fools dont even know what love is. i have the real love for the real pinky!!!!!
>>
>>28300992
This guy makes a point ive been worshipping pinkie since 2012..... really its ur own head cannon that makes it worh th it
>>
>>28303042
Alright, I think I will be able to love her for quite a while as I am now, thanks.
>>
>>28300943
>In love
It's called infatuation. You can't be in love with something that does not exist. You enjoy the fiction, but you can't be in love with it.
>>
>>28303696
I can, as long as love isn't defined clearly cut.
>>
File: image.png (323KB, 520x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
323KB, 520x650px
>>28303696
You love neckbeard dick but I don't talk shit bout that
>>
>>28300943
I still love rainbow dash and have for like 3 years. I just can't get over her not that I want to
>>
>>28303696
If the current year means two men or two women can love each other, then why should you be allowed to draw the line and tell me I can't be in love with a fictional character? Not to mention divorce rates are through the roof, no one actually knows what love even means.
>>
>>28303828
How did you like her in "28 Pranks Later"?
I mean I'm not a huge RD fan (still like her, but far from my favorite), so had no problem with her depiction, but I imagine for a RD fan it must have stung how she was so ill-willed in the episode.
>>
>>28304232
Well to be honest post like s3 her depiction changes depending on what the writers want so I just go by s1 and 2 mostly. But what usually gets me is writefags depiction of her in whatever form. They usually capture her essence better than the writers can now...

Tl:dr; it wasn't great
>>
>>28304276
Different anon here. A fellow dashfag, actually.
>I just go by s1 and 2 mostly
That's interesting, for me Sleepless in Ponyville and Wonderbolts Academy are two of her best episodes. While some later episodes have some issues and this season is just fucking awful, I definitely include S3 as a part of her "true" personality.
>>
>>28304276
>>28304315
She was pretty good in stranger than fanfiction, and thankfully they didn't go too hard on shipping fuel.
>>
>>28304315
I do include other episodes from new season. But it just varies so much now I don't trust them to get it right so I've made my own image of her based on the earlier and good episodes
>>
>>28304318
Ow, right. I keep forgetting it, and I really liked it. But it's just, after MMDW2 I can't say anything good about this season. That fucking episode was like a huge black hole of mediocrity destroying everything around it. But, yeah, STFF will definitely be in my "s6 redux".

>>28304323
That's not what I meant. I mean, it was the fact that you said "s1 and 2 mostly", and for me it's "s3 mostly". I find it funny that two people who love the same character use different parts of the show to "mostly" define her. It's probably not unusual at all, but I've never thought of it.
>>
>>28304378
I still fap to katora and well as krystal, prob in luv idk
>>
I'm a newfag, about 6 months, and my first waifu was Twilight but that lasted for about 2 weeks when I decided to watch EG which I was reluctant to do at first because you guys said it was crap but I watched it, saw Sunset, and she's been my waifu for the past 4 or 5 months. It's not long, but I can't see myself waifuing anyone else.
>>
>>28304378
Oh right yea I guess that is kinda weird. We probably think of her slightly differently then and like her for slightly different reasons. It's nice I think
>>
>>28304378
Yeah, I can understand that.
On the other hand, they are doing a pretty good job with Pinkie's characterization (even in MMDW2), I hope it's not just fluke.
>>
>>28304408
I think it too, that probably means she is, in fact, a 3-dimensional character. And that's definitely something good.

>>28304410
Agreed. I'm not a big fan of Pinkie, but except for maybe some bits in TGOTMP, I'm really liking her this season.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.