[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you think could run a theoretical G5/G4.5 show and not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: LaurenFaust.jpg (320KB, 430x595px) Image search: [Google]
LaurenFaust.jpg
320KB, 430x595px
Who do you think could run a theoretical G5/G4.5 show and not completely fuck it up? Besides picture.
>>
>>28292804
M. A. Levisberg
>>
Honestly, Rebecca Sugar could probably do a decent job. Feminist themed, mixture of slice of life and action, can get really corny and also get really fucked up.
>>
>>28292804
Larson, but he's off developing his own brand now
>>
Natasha Allegri. She'd turn the show into one cute, yet trippy thrill ride.
>>
>>28292804
Neil Dusedau
>>
>>28292804

Picture's daughter.
>>
>>28293388
The pilot was nice, but she lost me with that lazy, fat redesign
>>
>>28292910
Everything would look fucking hideous though and she won't stop shoving gayness into everyones face
>>
>>28292904
>>28292921
Larson for sure. From his recent interview on Horse News it seems like he really cares about building a consistent world with interesting characters.
>>
>>28292804
George Miller.
>>
>>28293904
link?
>>
When MLP gets a new generation, I gurantee it will be cringey. Hasbro will fully capitalize on the craze of hipster fans and whatnot, and try to emulate the styles of shows such as Adventure Time, Steven Universe, and other new-age cartoon programs. The show runner will be brought in to make this show in his/her own vision, such as Lauren Faust, but as they try to do their weird shipping and lesbian pairings on the show, Hasbro will have a problem with it.

It'll be like Lauren making the show only to get kicked off it, except with the new show-runner in Lauren's place for a next generation will be more tumlblr-tier.

Someone fucking cap this.

I fucking dare you, because this will happen if they try to remain marketing to bronies.
>>
>>28293975
>Someone fucking cap this.
Gotchu senpai
unfortunately it probably will
>>
>>28293975
And it will be terribly dated with awful pop music that is only popular around the time of the show's airtime, going out of style by the very next Saturday.
>>
>>28293975
I honestly hope the gen 4.5 or 5 fails tremendously.
I just want Hasbro to burn down to the ground.
>>
>>28293975
Gen 5 will be akin to the Powerpuff Girls reboot? Say it ain't so.
>>
>>28294252
You know they will.

Think about it: You're hasbro, and you found out that you have a property that can be brought to all markets available, and will have a definite response. They know the main audience other than little girls are teenagers and young adults, so naturall they're going to try desperately to get a hip cartoon creator, and try to market themselves as something like Steven universe. However, knowing Hasbro, they will mess up by being to restrictive on the property and showrunner, and thus leave an unfulfilling cash in.
>>
>>28293975
If it's like the new PPG, there also be child molesting and it will be played off as a joke
>>
>>28294341
did this actually happen?
I stopped paying attention to it once it was obviously clear it would be shit.
>>
File: G5.png (560KB, 801x584px) Image search: [Google]
G5.png
560KB, 801x584px
>>28292804
The only way they'd be able to get anyone like The Lauren in there now would be if they gave them creative freedom and that's just not where things are headed. Equestria is currently being overrun by the White Walkers of Pedantry and will soon become a Land Without a Soul
>>
>>28294408
http://youtu.be/Am1Z1Qex9U0
Reminder that it's not ok to make out with kindergarteners
>>
I actually kind of hope that G5 will go back to G1/G3 levels of childishness, returning MLP to its intended audience. Not forever, per se, but I don't want it to forever remain a memefactory.
>>
File: RobRenzetti.png (725KB, 1279x721px) Image search: [Google]
RobRenzetti.png
725KB, 1279x721px
>>28292804

Rob Renzetti.
>>
http://youtu.be/zfj3oOUViQs
(And the creators removed Ms Bellum from the show for being too sexualized)
>>
>>28294424
So they can get away with this but AT and SU can't say "nipples".
Makes sense to me!!!
>>
>>28294451
that I knew of
>>
File: fork.gif (700KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
fork.gif
700KB, 494x494px
G4 mlp was a very fortunate accident that's very unlikely to happen again, Hasbro hires cheap employees looking for projects, Faust didn't had an impressive resume before MLP, nor did Ingram, the original writers wanted to go away from the stereotype and Faust made a good job setting up the path.
But then things started going downhill, old writers left, the new ones had no idea of what the show was about, Jim is just there for damage control and ingram is just there to salvage the scraps.

Just take a look at the current season, the characters are just your stereotypical cartoon character, they go OOC if the episode requires it and the narrative is full of cliche tropes.
>>
>>28294451
Bubbles went from being Fluttershy to Vunyl Scratch
>>
>>28294424
The fuck it isn't, puritan. Kissing doesn't actually destroy their fragile little minds.
>>
>>28293904
>>28294441
Definitively Larson or Renzetti
>>
>>28292804
Matt Groening. He needs money that isn't bathed in rotting yellow piss.
>>
Rob Zombie's My Metal Equines will premier Friday the 13th right after Seth Mcfarlane's Hot Wheels, only on Discovery Revolution.
>>
>>28294310
Don't forget hasbro also owns wizards. Which means evey dungeons and dragons manual and mtg card that gets purchased is also money in their pocket. They own everyone's childhood
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 476x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 476x528px
>>28294424
Anon pls
>>
>>28296071
>buying DnD books
>>
>>28292804
Yes, I could. I won't though. I'm not connecting my name with My Little Pony. I have too pride much for that.
>>
>>28292804
Season one was shit so I really don't think she could do it.
But as for the question, the same people who worked on Thundercats 2011.
>>
>>28296167
>Season one was shit
This is what I share a board with, nowadays.
>>
>>28292804
Any Japanese show company in existence. Seriously, you can give those guys any concept and turn it into entertainment gold.
>>
>>28294483
>Faust didn't had an impressive resume before MLP
>what is Foster's Home?
>>
>>28294483
>Faust didn't had an impressive resume before MLP, nor did Ingram,
WTF are you talking about?
>>
>>28292910
>would get fucked up
Im so sick of people pretending SU is fucked up, disturbing, hard to watch, or is dark. Its not. Go watch evangelion, or littlest pet shop for something darker
>>
>>28296167
There are people that don't like season 1? It's the only season I re-watch to this day, still really good.
>>
The fucks who made Steven Universe. They would make everyone a lesbian nigger.
>>
>>28296167
Kill yourself.
>>
>>28296735
Its the one season I skip.
I can't watch most of the episodes from it without cringing.
>>
File: 887235.png (285KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
887235.png
285KB, 600x900px
>>28294424
>Reminder that it's ok to make out with kindergarteners
ftfy
>>
>>28297001
Honestly, just kill yourself
>>
>>28296136
You could use a pen name or use initals like M. A. Larson or G. M. Berrow.
>>
>>28292804
Larson was our one hope.
>>
>>28292804
MA Larson
>>
>>28293825
Uhhhh. Anon. About that...
>>
>>28298421
dats da joke dot jay peg
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.